Beware, beware, the 5th of March

>Beware, beware, the 5th of March
What did he mean by this?

What was his fucking problem?

He could not forgive or forget

He was warning us about that lousy Smarch weather

the original reddit fag

Getting third-degree burns over my entire body would get me pissed off at those responsible, for certain, m8.
>

What a cringey autist running around with that Sup Forums mask. Why would they make a movie using internet culture?

If this movie came out today Sup Forums would HATE it. Call it sjw garbage and anti-trump.

We are Reddit. We are Legume. We do not forget. We do not forget. Narwhale Bacon us.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Deadpool with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

>I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

>We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

>WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

>Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Deadpool with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

He was in a shitty movie

I work in a burns unit and so far I haven't seen a single case of third degree burns causing autism.

This

Except the whole point of the movie is that le ebin anonynoose guy is in the wrong.

Uhh yeah, this.

And to the rest of you, i'm only gonna say this once...

Do NOT fuck with reddit, we are SMARTER we are more DIVERSE and although we are compassionate, we are STRONG

i have an armenian friend at college, maybe i give him a call and a target? you wouldn't like that would you...

Rick and morty is a symposium for the well mannered and well read of our wondrous multicultural society.
You?.. You are the DREGS, the UNDESIRABLES, of course you wouldn't be so sophisticated as to enjoy the finer fruits of modern wit and worldly aspirations contained within dan harmon's beautiful, tortured and misunderstood brain.

weak bait

No and yes. Well kinda... The movie version is a fag. The comic book version is fucking awesome. They changed the politics of the movie to be about then-current US politics with V representing the American left and Norsefire representing the Bush administration. Made sense at the time but it now plays as an emboldening exercise for progressives. They made the movie so that V is a revolutionary and all his violence is justified and Norsefire are all bad guys with no redeeming features.

Read the comic book and it's all about fascism vs anarchy, and you can feel sympathy for the fascists and scorn for V as his violence increases and hurts people. While the comic still comes on the side of anarchism being the better of both evils, you are still left to wonder if V and Evie did the right thing in the end; whereas in the movie there's no question he did the right thing.

Also V does an entire musical number halfway through the comic so the movie can suck dick.

If I could murder every one of you fuckers who post this I'd say drag me to hell cause he deserved it.

Why does he wear the mask?

>work in a burn unit
I know you're afraid, user. That's why it's important to stop lying to yourself.