Terrence Howard

Thoughts on his body of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JI1CuTbxDhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next time, baby.

reminder that he also has his own version of math where 1 times 1 is 2.

What is the logic behind that?
It never occurred to me that one lot of one thing might somehow mean I have two of those things.

So much for BBC myth

If you act in one thing one time. It's 2. There's two of you.

because if it doesn't nothing has any meaning

basically his thought process is about squared numbers always going up so 1x1 should equal 2

lmao you can see it in that one movie where his character is in a shower stabbing scene in some prison movie, buddy has got to be 2 inches lol. Feelsbad nigga

HE WAS IN THE POOL! HE WAS IN THE POOL!

was he hard? my peepee is like two inches when soft but it's 7 when hard. This matters.

His logic is that 1x1 can't be one because you already have 2 1's.

It's basically a comprehension issue, if he didn't get it when he was 8, he is not going to get it now

well technically he was

>tfw black with a small dick

I want the BBC meme to end

go shoot up your school black boi

lol yeah do it haha

no one has posted the clip of him in the prison shower scene in the 50 cent movie?

His logic is more or less "if one times one is one, then multiplying one by one doesn't do anything, and multiplication has to do something, ergo one times one is two." He has apparently built models out of wire and small metal objects to demonstrate his new system of mathematics.

#blackexcellence

That actually makes sense. If you have one and one, then you have all the ingredients to make 2. Even 1 squared has the number 2 in it.

Deja fucking vu

youtube.com/watch?v=JI1CuTbxDhI

You should go and try to suck some black guy dicks, it may take 10s if not 100s of dicks but there bound to be some small one somewhere in there, and when you do found one, after you suck him off, go and tell all the people you know about how you suck this one black guy dick and how he's smaller than you.
After that, you can post the results here and make fun of how small black dicks are.

Yeah, that should clear up the BBC meme, and all will be right with this God's green earth.

HOW can people be this retarded?

If you take a cab one time, how many cabs did you take?

Terrence Howard doesn't understand the identity element.

LMAO

so basically he has a math headcanon that makes his 1 inch dick 2 inches

it was maybe 1/4 an inch soft
basically a large clit

If I take one cab once, that is one time that I took the cab. But if you count up all the numbers involved, you have one time + one cab you took, which is two total.

I only scanned over the picture briefly and thought it read “Terence Malick has a small penis says his wife, says Terence Howard”, thought “why on earth does Terence Howard have beef with Terence Malick”?

>write the number "1" just once

I don't know if he was lucky or completely fucked up by burning his bridge with Marvel.

see

XCOM move out!

he's woke on math

i cant tell, they are too hairy, my peepee doesn't get that hairy

He truly have the physique of a roman god.

Damn, even the statue of David is more hung than him.

So that's why he wanted to make 1 = 2 so his 1 incher seemed bigger.

if you have one bean, and you multiply that one bean by a second bean you have hidden in your pocket, then you have two beans.

That's a shame.

Black feminism teaches women to breed down men

So this is the power... of black mathematics...

>count up all the numbers involved
thats called adding ya dip

I mean he might just be a grower.

>my peepee is like two inches when soft
Wow look at mr. humble brag over here, with his two inch flaccid dick. Mine is like one inch max when soft.

Next time baby dick