AYO

AYO

who else excited here?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/storm-reid-nabs-starring-role-ava-duvernays-a-wrinkle-time-926786
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can 1 girl look 10 and 30 at the same time?

EL

Is that Opra

its *time* for diversity in hollywood

To be fair it's about kids living without a father. It makes sense for them to have a back father. That is in "magical prison"

YASS QWEEEN SLLLLAAAAAAAYYYYY

i m excited to see a fucking flop

are normies even talking about this movie.

i am a neet so i do not know.

>a nigger in time
fuck this

i quit the movies

this film has not been advertised at all in UK.
Im guessing this 100% black film is made for Americans?

extinguir la luz...

I read the book a long ass time ago, I remember Mrs. Who and Ms. Whatsit being white hobo ladies, not Hunger Game queens.

More like the poo K am I right Lagies and Gentlemen

well there be a white boi with her

>Movie has black people in it
>Sup Forums is completely obsessed with it

This is the worst timeline.

Is the 'wats a komputah?" girl from the apple ads

Yea it's for el 56% audience.
Single mothers with back children specificly

It's a bit sad, really. Ava Duvernay made the excellent documentary about the 13th Amendment and why it needs to be abolished, and then she lets herself get Moused.

Is that an actual face of sub-zero mutt?
If so, it is beautiful.

nice quads senpai

this wouldn't be happening if black people didn't exist

has he been hidden in all the marketing?

Lol but the father is white in this film

can i use this?

Might do worse than Tomorrowland.

>In a nod to the diversity of the modern world, Disney has made L’Engle’s main characters black or mixed race, making the Murry family a mixed-race one. The studio is looking for a nonwhite actor to play the schoolmate, Calvin O’Keefe. And the Mrs. characters already showcase a range of races.

With the casting of Reid, Disney continues to be the studio to beat when it comes to nonwhite leads. The company has the African chess drama Queen of Katwe, starring Lupita Nyong’o and David Oyelowo, opening in September, and has Polynesian characters in the animated feature Moana, which releases in November.

>DuVernay is hoping to break ground with the movie, making a big tentpole with a cast that is multicultural, or as some have put it, "mono-cultural," something rarely reflected in the Hollywood studio world.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/storm-reid-nabs-starring-role-ava-duvernays-a-wrinkle-time-926786

>In a nod to the diversity of the modern world
do they mean America?

Would sooner pull out my two big toe nails than pay to see this.

Imagine being this obsessed with race. Everything has to be about race all the time. It's like that six year old who can't shut up about Spiderman.

t. bluepilled cuck

I THINK it’s fantastic that disney wants to represent down syndrome people with the protagonist!

>studio goes out of its way to cast people of a certain colour

REEEE YOU NEETS STOP BEING OBSESSED ABOUT RACE

Fry me a fucking latke.

yeah, I wish everyone who subscribes to identity politics would just fuck off.

Fuck you spiderman is fucking awesome

Blame studios. If they were not obsesed with racewars, they wouldn't change them.

Does anyone really like this book? At a glance it seems like a really tepid Alice in Wonderland/Magic Schoolbus crossover

maybe Im just a northern english dinosaur who finds it funny when films are made to push a ideology rather than to make good films.
the director is good, she has done good stuff before.
its a shame because black people can no longer just get good films that represent their culture, they are now force fed films that push ideologies they dont care about

It's based on this one kid's book that all bugerclaps read in primary school. It's super american. It's like a movie about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Wouldn't stand a chance anywhere else.

idk man
ive never heard of this series at all.

>I was triggered by that post, so I'll just throw that epic buzzword I learned on reddit at him, that'll show him!

cast a better time-travelling-loli film

The studios were obsessed with race before anyone else. It's a symptom of that.

>this sickly sweet mush actually constitutes lunch in America

*laughs in European*

La creatura en el tiempo

I have tried it however with proper jam, not just americano shitfilled 'jelly'
its quite nice desu

blame the audience. they're the ones who go to see this shit

What are the odds they retained the heavy Christian themes from the book in this adaptation?

That's why I really hope this crap flops.

Brendan Fraser?

la wuzz

>blacks
>wrinkles
spotted the flaw

amerimutts will never know true cuisine

I never get out of my house because I'm terrified of dying. Is that so wrong?

>Imagine being this obsessed with race. Everything has to be about race all the time.
Are you talking about Sup Forums or Hollywood?

It's like that cretura from stranger things but also a black female

I know it's cheesy, but why can't we get along? Why are we under the impression that hate can be ended with more hate? This is for both sides...

>4444
>4 fours
>Four you
>UUUU

ÀaaaaaAaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

QUAD QUADS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHJHH

La creatura...

Unironically more attractive than Sophia Lillis.

Is this a stolen X Files idea?

gotta make that paper mah nigga

Get ready for the actual disney bookino of 2019

>Brapping Mulch Diggums

I never read that book in school as required reading in North Carolina. Sound like shit anyways

Is that Louis CK's other twitter account?

>Meanwhile in the Netherlands

I bet they'd make Butler a black guy even though he is repeatedly described as Eurasian.

>Ava Duvernay made the excellent documentary about the 13th Amendment and why it needs to be abolished
lol what?

the dutch and deutsch really love nutella dont they

Fucking mouse

>I was triggered by being called a cuck, so I'll greentext like the faggot that I am

la creatura......

It's the mouse. What do you think?

dios mio, es la creatura de las americas

el esperpento sombrio de norteamerica...

el mosntro del wisconsino

She's got that face that white women have when they hop on a
BIG
BLACK
B-WING

I have no idea what 'a wrinkle in time' is, so no

shes a nigger

Lemme guess, nobody was a nigger in the book, or it was 'left to interpretation'?

Here you go

I'm choking on the soy bean fumes as you stroll past with iShit in hand and late in the other.

Please lift some weights and get some calluses on those hands.

>le epic soy meme

You need to go back.

I'll never understand why people go around hash tagging innocuous shit like stfu. If you want to hash tag a subject or current event then fair enough, but why are these people so pathetic that they have to hash tag "stfu"? What goes through your mind when you type it in, then add a hash tag to the front of it.

Why ?

AYO WITE BOI
HOLLYWOOD OURS NAHW

>le everyone is Sup Forums assumption

You what they say about assumptions... That it makes a cuck out of you while your wife gets fucked by a black man.

""Disney""

It's for African Americans, not African Britons.

>African Britons.
you just say black

it was pretty clear that (((Disney))) would blackwash another white character. Its time for us to write our own stories (books, comics, visual novels)

il monstruo.........

I wasn't talking about Sup Forums.

Never with blacks

Blacks have been a tremendous detriment to every country they've ever lived in, including countries with no white people

>Its time for us to write our own stories
So they can then be blackwashed

I mean Disney company was founded by a Nazi, look how that turned out