Is American Dad the second funniest cartoon of all time after prime Simpsons?

Is American Dad the second funniest cartoon of all time after prime Simpsons?

American Dad isn't even the second-funniest Seth McFarlane cartoon.

>funniest cartoon of all time
You mean spongebob

No, it isn't.

SNEED

really? what's #1 and #2?

1. Johnny Bravo
2. Dexter's Lab

nigger tripfaggot

#filtered

Overrated shit for people who feel like they're too good for family guy.

>Le wacky alien XD!

not the second funniest, but it's enjoyable. i prefer it over family guy and new simpsons. family guy was great when it came out, but i usually just change the channel now. not that aren't some good jokes, i just don't enjoy watching it as much any more. i remember seeing the first episode online as a realmedia file, and downloading it to show to my friends.

Futurama

t. hasn't really watched it

Simpsons>South Park>American Dad>Futurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy

This.

You can only enjoy American Dad if you find Family Guy "Shallow and pedantic."

>you can only enjoy American Dad if you find Family Guy "Shallow and pedantic."

objectively retarded statement

Daily reminder that Steve is the best character.
Daily reminder that Principal Louis is the best side character

That's not a trip newfriend.

That's a funny way of asking if American Dad causes involuntary lobotomies.

Hyperbole, down syndrome child.

It used to be absolutely great, but the later seasons have been quite disappointing, I don't think I bothered watching the very latest one.

Characters are too flanderised at this point.

>I don't think I bothered watching the very latest one.
I stopped watching a couple of seasons ago and watched last episode earlier this week. To my surprise it actually had me laugh out loud. Been a long time since any cartoon comedy show did that.

American Dad > other current shows

It's still the best animated comedy we'll ever get, prove me wrong.

I fucking hate this show so fucking much

You must have the best weed ever or you got hit in the head since you last watched it. The last few episode are some of the worst cartoons ever. There is no reasoning for anything they do, or any attempt to make one.Steve is in clown school, how or why? Doesn't matter. Brickleberry and Cleveland Show were better than this current mess.

>Steve is in clown school, how or why?
Admittedly I haven’t watched since the season with the lesbian roller derby team, but far out wacky premises have always been American Dad’s strong point. The show only really got good when the writers decided to stop doing political angle with Stan’s job and go out there with it. It’s some of their best stuff.

I mean it’s not like the Smiths fighting Santa’s Army, Snot and Steve making replicants for prom, Stan fighting alongside Jesus to stop the apocalypse, or the Smiths getting trapped in their house during a hurricane make much more sense then Steve going to Clown School.

I had a good kek when Steve realized who the teacher was going to be

They can get extra random with the Christmas episode because they are one offs.

The episode didn't start with them in a flooded house. Steve and Snot made the girls for a specific reason and get to see it. Haley joins roller derby because she wants female friends after seeing their comradery.

Steve is in clown school and Roger is the teacher from the drum movie. That's not a plot, Family Guy cut aways tell more story. And it was the whole B story.