Fucking hollywood

why did they portray these nutjobs in a positive light? they deserved everything they got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsd_LMDlzhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS

they didnt? or are you one of those fags who need to be spoonfed every single thing, so you can clearly identify the "bad guys"?
they did a good job of portraying that delusional nutjob from his perspective. but that doesnt negate anything hes done.

he's still the same crazy motherfucker who needed to be locked up for a plethora of reasons.

watch manhunt unibomber next, mentions the fuck ups at ruby ridge and waco

they're not any crazier than any christcucks

they all say that weird shit like
>talking to god
>my relationship with god
>god told me to do X

they were just living in a building somewhere before the amerifat government came to kill them

>just living in a building somewhere with their child fucking and illegal weapons

I donĀ“t pretend they were pure and innocents, but the government response was excessive and unjustified, and the direct cause of the deaths..

>illegal weapons
hmmmmm I wonder why they'd want weapons to defend themselves......makes me think

and you can marry underage with parent's permission. no reason to kill a bunch of people

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

super cool when you make guns illegal and not harm anybody with them

nah let's go in guns blazin and kill christians.

but anti-government psychos deserve to die

youtube.com/watch?v=nsd_LMDlzhI

>fuck ups at Ruby Ridge
You mean the FBI?

>called waco
>it's about a wacko
Damn...

yes, they changed the court date

I couldn't agree more brother. Terrorists like that should be executed with haste.

you have a nigger brain.

bump

>waco starts airing
>many threads appear in Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /x/ discussing the various themes of the show (the show itself, what happened, political impact, koresh' spiritual teachings)
>anons start to watch recommended documentarys like "the big lie" oder "rules of engagement"
>mood turns more and more anti fed
>suddenly the same kind of persona starts to derail every thread with false info, pure hatred towards the davidians, not even engaging in a discussion but playing the retard
>this persona is now making the threads
bootlicker, generic contrairian troll oder actual fed idf?

We'd probably rooting for the ATF and FBI if those were Muslims instead.

But they're white and real people so fuck the FBI and ATF.

and if your mother had a dick she probably would have been your father, but we will never find out about that one either.

Make an appointment at a mental health hospital.

Pick up a book and educate youself

Cant' wait for the Far Cry 5 mods when we can don the Blue and Yellow and teach these fucking White Christian scumbags what it's like to have a real man's boot on their throats.

Name one.

BASED
AS
FUCK

He's wh*te

These