Neofags literally think the wire is better than breaking bad

Neofags literally think the wire is better than breaking bad

How the fuck

The wire is a monotonous shit stain

The Wire is a million times better than Breaking Bad, which is at its very best only an okay show.

you know who i'm thinking is a monotonous shit stain? huh? huh?

Neo neo fags will think any HBO show isn't merely a bastardization of the GOAT Sopranos.

I shiggy diggy

it's actually the complete opposite soyboy

totally different shows

DUDE I AM LE ONE WHO KNOCKS SO EPIC

The wire is boring

Garbage build up garbage story telling

>Neofags
are you trying to say newfags

Breaking Bad - Virtually unrealistic drama story that's about a dying nerd's wish to be a badass

The Wire - Realistic, tragic epic about the struggles of people in dying urban centers and the results of living in a world without justice.

The Wire is really rewatchable. I could go a single season of BB after watching it the first time around. I've seen Season 3 of TW at least 3 times. Its arguably the best season of TV I have ever witnessed.

The Wire is better than the Sopranos, but barely. Breaking Bad is good but nowhere near either of the other two's level.

I still don't get why Sup Forums fellates The Wire like its the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Its a fucking awfuls show, Breaking bad is miles ahead of thiss boring piece of shit show.
Yeah, I'm pissed I listened to Sup Forums and wasted some time on this

>season 3
But why, it’s arguably worse than 5

t. brainlet

4>1>3=2>5

the wire is niggers, anyone who likes it is a nigger

I can it too, look

So this thread is now about posting wojaks then huh?

>Grug want explosions! Grug want high octane action and very simple threaded story! Why Grug care about socio-econmoic problems? Why Grug care about Nutty when he dont kill people?

> I can't relate to people that aren't the same color skin as me
Imagine being this autistic