Literally ends the movie right at the exact moment you were waiting for the entire time

>literally ends the movie right at the exact moment you were waiting for the entire time

what the FUCK WAS THAT SHIT
that should be fucking illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlyR6BLApiM
google.com/amp/s/cinephilefix.com/2012/10/21/film-analysis-the-grey/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"At last, I have finally become The Grey™"
Walked out of the theater right there and then

Sorry you couldn't appreciate manly kino. Perhaps you should watch some of the Note Book to calm down?

>ONCE MORE INTO THE FRAY
i said "kino" out loud during this

Designated woman/soy thread?

unexpectedly good movie

that ending was true pleb filter

All trailers sold this movie as survival action with man vs qolves action scenes, complete with makeshift weapons ala rambo

Lame advertising

>t. capemong

Main character was a total retard.

He got everybody killed. They would have been safer staying with the wreckage, at least there they could make weapons from the wreckage. And they had more shelter.

Trash movie

And would have been found easier tbwfhwyf

ITT: Retards

but le tough wolf fighter man

I think you mean "Once more into The Grey"

Kino suffering

>Cable Car (Over My Head) started playing
literally walked out of the kinoplex right there

Movie could be great if they didn't have to Hollytrash it up with the unstoppable villainous wolves. Americans can't have movies without cape shit tier antagonists.

Any other suffering/survival kinos to recommend?

dude the wolves are metaphors lmao

You must be fun at parties...

Because I'm not retarded?

Lets be fair, your kind of retarded.

Main character knew how to snipe wolves and that was it. And staying at the wreckage had gotten one of them killed already.

You remember that movie "Alive" based on a true story where the survivors of a plane crash stayed at the wreckage for weeks and had to eat each other to live then when they found out the search for survivors had been called off some members went searching for civilisation and found that they were only a few hours away from a town.

Watching that film were you saying "they're retards they should've left the crash site"?

one of the best survival movies in recent memory. I'm not sure if I'm missing something.

the wolves were scary as piss and ain't fraid of no faggot ass dogs.

I cant even tell anymore whether this thread is full of low IQ retards or subtle baiters pretending to be retards.

>your

>guy wearing a WY-baseballcap
>in the directors commentary they specifically adress lots of people thinking it's a weyland-yutani cap not a wyoming cap
>glad i'm not the only autist

Loved this movie. Neeson Kino. No other “crashed in the wilderness” movie comes close

“There’s not a second goes by when I’m not thinking of you in some way. I want to see your face, feel your hands in mine, feel you against me. But I know that will never be, you left me and I can’t get you back. I move like I imagine the damned do, cursed. And I feel like it’s only a matter of time. I don’t know why I’m writing this, I don’t know what can come of it. I know I can’t get you back.”

“Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I’ll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.”

Pure manly kino.

>why didn't they make shields, sleds and make shift weapons from all the leftover plane wreckage. Lots of wire for make shift rope could have made traps to fuk those wolves up.

shield with the suitscases?
long metal spears?

movie went full retard with the guy getting his foot stuck in the water.

I love the ending just because I always fuck with my friend saying I think Liam Neeson killed all of the wolves and survived.

This.
It's almost the same movie, but the pack of wolves is replaced with a giant grizzly bear.

this is much better than op's kino

1- The edge
2- alive
3- castaway
4-robinsin crosoe
5-the grey

Not nearly as good. Still a solid watch though.

That is absolutely outside of the norm. If you ever survive a plane crash, stay there unless the ass end is broken off. In that case, find that. That's where the beacon is.

>he hasn't seen the scene after the credits

WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO ANOTHER CAN DO.

No

The Grey
The Edge
Alive
Castaway

>implying I care

plot twist - the grey is part of the twilight universe.

I'm glad I didn't see the trailer beforehand

There was a movie released just a few years ago about a couple getting lost in the woods and getting brutally attacked by a grizzly. It was pretty fucking slick from what I remember.

Someone here knows the name of it so tell me.

Rude. Liam Neeson does win, it doesnt matter because hes out in the wilderness though.

Every movie should do this. Then we can trick the normies into seeing something that isn't marvel capeshit #15123 ft. Gay Trans muslim-queer vegetarian.

>Watching that film were you saying "they're retards they should've left the crash site"?
No.

Anyway, back to the film at hand.

They would have survived much longer staying at the crash site, that's a fact. Once they left they were easy pickings.

This post is reddit AF

Why can't you morons understand that this movie is about depression and the fight against suicide

You want to see him get his genitals bitten off and torn to shreds in the most one way, humiliating defeat possible?

I think that would ruin the ending even more don't you think?
The director thought so too

This movie is atheist-kino

This shit came out shortly after Taken had blown up, which I thought was decent but nothing special. Saw the trailers for The Grey and expected it to be a mediocre action/survival movie. Was fully surprised by a awesome and deep movie about the humans will to survive with not much action. Only movie I can think of that did survival in the face of insurmountable odds better is All Is Lost. Another great survival movie for those who have the patience for true survival kino.

>I wanna see da cool guy fight da big wolfy
america still awake. go watch some subahewo mobies

Damn, imagine how fucking hard it was for Neeson to act this movie out, just months after his wife dying. Like honestly it seems too much of a coincidence that it all happened that way, they probably rewrote some parts so that it fit his life better. His performance was pretty god tier.

It was honor kino but what the fuck would you know, your kind doesn't have any

Is this true? If so it makes me appreciate it even more. Damn. And yes, his performance was amazing. God I need to watch this again. Only seen it like four times.

>implying there's no atheist-kino

Why don't you head on back to MCU general, those movies are more on your level. We're talking kino here kiddo.

ITT > literal shut in faggots thinking they know anything about
A wolves
B THE COLD ARCTIC
c how to survive a plane crash
D some retard thinks "a shield" made from suitcases is an effective repellant against a wild animal. Lol too many videos games faggot

Don't talk to me. I don't talk to atheists

He was dying of hypothermia and most of it didn't happen

Like I said, head on back to marvel generals. I'm sure theres a bunch of retards there who believe in god who you can talk too.

The drowning scene still fucks me up so very much

Sacrificing the others in order to guarantee his safety was the plan all along
Liam neeson was the main villain and the wolves represented god trying to punish him on earth

First that was decades ago in a really hard area to search like the Andes, second, they didn't walk for a few hours, it took them days and it wasn't their first attempt.
Third, they didn't reach a town, they found some shepherd who was out with his sheep.
90% of the time you're better off staying at the crash site.

Head on back to youtube, the amazing micro penis uploaded another video

God DAMN was I blown away by this movie. Did not expect much and got a whole lot.

fuk you man, the tactics they used were amateur at best. another few nights of preparation would have been enough to increase the chances of survival.

imagine leaving behind all that sharp metal, thinking I wish I had a fucking blade or some shit to fight da wolves.

also could have made snow shoes or make shift ski or perhaps a sledge for carrying supplies.

The grey guy led them all on a suicide mission.

>"I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end The Gray™ won."

anybody who lives this movie is a certified pleb

The grey Too ----- Liam neeson returns with his rag tag gang of genetic mutated human wolves hybrids to win back his wife.

Jesus you guys are retarded. Your nitpicking stupid details that don’t truky matter for the message of the movie. I’m sure you would have made it user. Youd have built yourself a functional fundamentals suit from the plane reckage and jet packed yourself to safety like Tony Stark. With a box of scraps!

*gundam suit....

God damnit

walking out was ok

would be an okay movie, had they crashed into extraterrestrial planet with super mutant wolves from space that don't know or don't give a shit about humans superior intelligence.

>so-called wolf expert devised all sorts of idiotic defences against the wolves, but ignored the one thing any group of true woodsmen would do in a similar situation (i.e. facing wolves on crack). That's use their knives to make spears. A group of men with spears would be impregnable to a pack of wolves, no matter how large, as no predator likes to risk injury.
>any wolf biologist would tell you, you can walk up to a pack of wolves feeding on a fresh kill, completely unarmed, and the wolves will scatter. They'd stay and fight a grizzly, but one whiff/sight of human and they'd quickly turn and run.
>The size of the wolves in this movie is another misrepresentation. The biggest timber wolf on record, when they emptied 20 pounds of meat from his stomach, was a male weighing 120 pounds. The average male is around 90 pounds. A lone wolf would be a very poor match for a 200 pound man armed with a knife.

and so on

Eh. Mediocre at best. Stupid kid kills his dad and carries his corpse to safety. Kind of touching but also fuck the kid for shooting him in the first place. Fucking retard.

Who are you, macgyver? Shut the fuck up nerd

You guys are retarded if all you tried to break down about this movie was the wolves and shit the people did wrong you didn’t get the movie.

welp.. its not like i was planning to watch it

it's okay to be uneducated american, but if the movie is not presented as a dumb B horror flick, but rather a psychological thriller that tries to take itself seriously, it makes a lot of amateur mistakes with setting up its own premise some people can't overlook to suspend their disbelief.

Again, totally okay with watching it as a drama or 80s slasher starring a pack of furry Jason Voorhees'es, but not as a survival horror it tries to be.

My bad i should have had spoiler tags. Sorry bro. It was a decent movie but I just ruined a lot of the payoff.

>Smart person: "hey lets make some tools to defend ourselves, there's some sharp metal over there that we can use"
>You: "LOLZ RETARD YOU TRYING TO MAKE A JET PACK??!!!....LET'S JUST RUN ACROSS THE SNOW TOWARDS THE TREES NOW"

Enjoy being eaten by wolves, dipshit.

It's great. Normies hate it.

Its not survival horror you idiot. And who made you an expert on what to do in a survival situation? Its funny because youre an autist completelt missing the point of the movie because youre fixated on a topic you know nothing about (survival)

You couldnt make it 3 days without mommy cooking you tendies. Now be quiet and stop ruining good movies with your stupid discussion

If you think Liam Neeson fighting a CGI wolf would be entertaining you're a fucking brainlet.

take your crazy pills

It was about a man with his own gun in his mouth ready to die because he lost the love of his life trying to save these people and most of all survive. Despite how down he was he still had a fight in him until the very end. Where did you get survival/horror from? You’re legit retarded. At its very basic it was a film about a humans will to survive. You really need to work on your comprehension of movies.

Whats your experience in wildnerness survival again?

Fuck off dweeb

WHO'S TONY STARK? I don't have a clue what yer on about user.

your choice - enjoy being mad

Yeah you got called out and owned. Leave now

whos MacGyver?

Alright Bear Gryyls I’m sure you would have fashioned yourself some fancy weapons from the hull of the plane. Fucking retard. Learn to watch a movie and appreciate it for what it has to say and not the probability of it. You’d probably watch Star Wars and criticize it for space ships going wars speed. It’s a fucking movie!!

it only makes minimal, inconsequential mistakes in an otherwise compelling and unexpectedly deep story. It is ok that you could not pick up on that, but you don't need to keep reminding everyone, we get it clearly.

hahahahaare you fucking serious user, we don't even need to watch the film, to get the message.

live every day as if its your last. ROLL CREDITS

/thread

>why was everyone so dumb in this flick

>live and die shit posting on tee vee

You haven’t even seen it have you? If you have you clearly didn’t understand it.

please do enlighten us user, I await your response patiently.

>watching anti-wolf propaganda
they didn't do nuffin wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=PlyR6BLApiM

>I didn't like the film, so im not smart enough to GET IT

google.com/amp/s/cinephilefix.com/2012/10/21/film-analysis-the-grey/amp/