JL Discussion

Are we just going to ignore the blatant race washing or is it only bad with black people?

Checkmate Sup Forums, checkmate.

Bump

>race washing
What

It's only bad with black people. On the other side of the spectrum, diversity mean black so minus Wondie and Cyborg, all the league's members are technically white males

what the actual fuck are you on

I can't believe they made Superman white.

Aquaman is not white and Flash is a ashkenazi jew

Wonder women is jewish
Aquaman is pacific islander
Flash is half Asian

Race what?

I don't think Aquaman matters too much honestly. He's an Atlantean. It'll also make the future Black Manta thing seem less racist.

As for Flash he looks like a young white dude to me.

>As for Flash he looks like a young white dude to me
He doesn't even look like Barry let alone a white dude.

Doesn't even look like a dude... more like a chick who got a sex-change.

>It'll also make the future Black Manta thing seem less racist.

??????

White hero VS. black villain is too racist for normies.

When has it ever? Jackson, Elba, Oyelowo, MCD, Woodbine, Glover and Ejiofor played antagonists vs a white protagonist.

Fuck off you slow witted twat

It is now.

What happened? Save for MCD these are recent examples. Hell I could point to the "black cis males or the white people of black people" article and that would follow the far left narrative better than not making them villains at all.

SJWs are oppressing white men, duh

It's only happening everywhere all the time

It's like saying a only black cast is diverse or only whites can be racist because oppressor etc.
It is ridiculous.
Not Sup Forums or something but this can get really out of hand sometimes.

What do you mean?

There are only 2 true whites on the team. The rest are 2 Jews, a Polynesian, and a black guy.

Gal is practically white
The Flash thing is flat out untrue

Jews are white.

Jews are not white. They only identify as white when it is convenient but will identify as jewish when other "disenfranchised" groups are around them. To be white you need to identify when a deep European heritage which Jews do not.

not really, race is solely about the skin color. I'm Russian and if you put and an Englishman, a Pole and Jew in front of me, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Isn't Jewish just a religion not race? Jewish are just white people with tiny hats, could you really tell someone is jewish if they don't reveal it ?

>He doesn't even look like Barry let alone a white dude.
I mean he may not look like barry but by fuck's sake he is white

>calling jews white

After the niggerwashing of Mary Jane I'm kind of numb about it, nothing will be worse than that

Jews are white user

>calling water, wet

He's jewish and obvously has some kind of Asian in him.