Do Americans really do this?

Some

Hanging a bicycle on their wall?

Do they ever show Jerry riding that bike?

Wear shoes indoors?

do Americans actually do this?

I assume

Tell me about Jerry. Why does he wear the mask?

>that guy with shoes on putting his feet on the table

If his shirt's untucked, would he die?

>What's up with wearing masks?

Do Americans really need this to fap?

They aren't clapping so I don't think they do that.

>Be American
>lucky enough to not be mutilated
Feels pretty good

No. I press a vibrator wand up against the underside of my penis. I usually edge a few times before finally blowing over a large bath towel that I've laid on the floor.

Have friends over to their houses? Yes. I know it seems strange to you, but some people have social lives.

Even worse because he literally lives next door and could wear slippers.

Tuck their shirts?

Coconut oil
thank me later

i never got this meme
the jews got to me but i always jerk it raw

Go bald?

Circumcision? Yeah the Jews do. And they somehow convinced the goyim to cut off their cocks as well. Crazy, I know.

>conversation about masturbation comes up in movie
>"he does it RAW?!"
>"what the hell man, are you crazy?!"

>conversation about dick size comes up in movie
>"well he's circumcised, so his dick is pretty big"

what the fuck is wrong with hollywood jews?

>>"well he's circumcised, so his dick is pretty big"
I have never heard anything like this. What the fuck is the reasoning behind that? Makes no sense.

>Makes no sense
exactly
i've seen it in a scene few weeks ago but cant remember which

>Cherones stated that, afterwards, Larry David would jokingly threaten to have Tierney back on the show if Cherones did his work badly.

Do British people really do this?

>gets him on the show
>somebody gets stabbed
>curb theme

>tfw they no longer sell Ruffles in my country
I liked the barbecue ones

sit with nigger in the same room?

I never eat Chinese takeout from the fridge without reheating. It's not a cuisine that tastes nice cold.

Do you listen to any music you'd recommend?

good ur not subhuman scum

I usually just throw out any leftovers. Rice reheats like shit and not a fan of noodles.

>Rice reheats like shit
It's garbage alone but if you reheat it with saucy dishes or curry and mix it up with those to eat last it's fine.

george was always lowkey /fa/ af desu

Wear sweats in public? Yeah, if they've given up on life.

it's something that was handed down to us

Only Jerry carries it. Most people throw the poop bags away.

>Expensive rugs
>Dirty boots
That little girls face says it all.

You're supposed to put the shoes in zip-lock bags and in the freezer.

I do

t.regular jogger

well where the fuck do yuros store their fridge shoes?

Put a little bit of water in it, cover it so it steams, let it sit for a little bit so the water get absorbed. It can be pretty good reheated.

>he doesn't use icy hot

Wtf? Why not use something way closer to a real pussy?

Being jewish?
Yes.

It's also a reason Kyle's parents give him for snipping Ike's dick. Something like "It makes it look bigger"

trigger warning

no

what episode is this?

Why don't americans take off their shoes while at home or at friends house?

I listened to a podcast about some topic and they started to rant about how they don't get europeans taking off their shoes indoors and how it's almost barbaric.

like WTH and walking around the house with dirty shoes is fine?

i usually stay barefooted at home, except for winter. when i'm on acid sometimes i cant resist to walk outside barefooted as well.
t: ukrainian savage

Why?

Watch out ladies! It's Europe guy that listens to podcasts about anerican shoe decorum! This dude would lay the pipe right if you can stand his boring fuck life!

Yes Ruffles all dressed is fucking delicious

Maybe that's actually TV changing lifestyle of an average person. Characters from TV shows almost never barefoot/in socks on screen, even when they are supposed to be at home, for several reasons. Imagine Seinfield if every time charachter walks in Jerry's apartment he stops to take his shoes off, and puts them back on walking out. And American viewers got so accustomed to the image of people wearing shoes indoors, that they started doing so themselves and see no wrong in this.

>wearing shoes in the house
>no carpets
Bunch of fucking savages

Here in Spain we usually wear shoes indoors too.

Are americans really like this?

puerto rico day I think

I don't want friends taking off their shoes at my home, that's disgusting.

I don't get this either. For literally what reason? Might as well take a shit on the floor instead of the toilet.

>ywn be one of the gang

one of the worst feels

They do it in Belgium and the Netherlands quite often too. I've seen family take off its shoes, mostly for apartments, but pretty much never strangers taking off shoes entering a house. Seen it in the UK too and Germany (although I haven't been there much).

It is isolated to US-influenced countries, though. Won't see it in the East.

>I don't want friends taking off their shoes at my home, that's disgusting.

As opposed to them walking through your house with all the shit and piss (literally) on their shoes getting into your place?

India-tier hygiene

If you put them in the freezer it kills the germs.

sure, I wear shoes too, and not like I eat food off it.

Unless they've stepped in something nasty it's not noticeable as long as you clean your floor periodically (which you should do regardless of people wearing shoes or not).

you never wanna go barefoot? Just sweat your feet off in shoes all day?

Said feces and urine I mentioned that stick to your floor go into the air you breath. Shit that's in your house moves around - that's why closing the toilet lid protects you from feces that otherwise spread around your toilet. Sure, it's not like you bathe in your toilet, but you technically still are.

By letting people in your house with shoes on you are, literally, eating shit.

There's shit everywhere you walk outside. It's not lethal and everything, but it's still barbaric to take it inside your house.

Unless you live in a bubble or in a mountain in the middle of nowhere you introduce things worse than shit into your system constantly.

I'm not surprised.

So why stop there, why not shit in a plate and eat it?

If you willingly let shit into your system and aren't even gonna make the tiniest bit of effort to lessen it.

you're one of *those* retards, huh?

>get invited to a house
>they ask you to take off your shoes by the door when you enter

The only thing your hyperbole does is reveal how out of arguments you really are.
Whatever particles of "shit" you let into your house by entering it with shoes are ultimately irrelevant, they don't pose any quantifiable health hazard.
Unless you're one of those clean freaks that has to constantly spray and clean everything and use gloves to touch things focusing on such a minuscule issue is nonsensical.

Going to someones home and using to phone like that is pretty rude.

>wearing your shoes inside a clean house

>Do Americans really do this?

So this will be the new meme for the next weeks? I like it. Coupled with the "le 56% face" will make americans really mad and defensive.

Do we all agree that Elaine was at her absolute hottest when she had the wall-of-hair thing going on?

>thinks this is a recent development
hello newfag

this meme is at least 5 years old

Do europeans really do this?

When she had the thick, poofy hair, yes -- ESPECIALLY when she let it down.

in the UK you always ask the person if you should take your shoes off when entering their house

>quantifiable health hazard.

Quantifiable health hazard? That's the only thing that matters?

Well, having a designated shitting street likely won't be a quantifiable health hazard. It's about fucking civility.

>focusing on such a minuscule issue is nonsensical.

Again, that's not the point. Cleanliness is the basis of civilization. It's not about being a clean freak, it's about doing the very minimal things. Taking your shoes off is literally 0 effort. If you don't go through that for even a little bit of cleanliness, it's not a case about being a neat freak that sprays and cleans everything, it's about being a barbarian who doesn't even consider doing things that require 0 effort to keep clean and neat.

>the episode where elaine becomes the loser
>never looked hotter
huh

I dunno, I lived there for a few years, but there's a bit of a problem - half the population is shitskins of a brown color, in which case they take off their shoes in most cases and put on flip flops or whatever. The other half is rainforest shitskins darker than night, who dont take their shoes off because their feet constitute a radioactive fucking hazard.

I also rarely socialized with actual brits, since there pretty much were none in my uni. I recall the scot in my dorm insisted on people taking their shoes off, though.

Vaseline is good too

that must have sounded better in your head

that's petroleum based

I can send you some

Strangers take them off too, when asked. If the person who invited you didn't specify if they want you to take them off you either ask or autistically keep them on

>Suburbs
>House has hardwood floors/tile
>You don't have to take your shoes off unless asked to do so by the homeowner

>Suburbs
>House is carpeted
>You should take your shoes off

>Apartment in the city
>Don't ever take your shoes off because the city is fucking filthy dirty

>House in the country
>Take your shoes off and leave them on the porch before entering