>Hela claims to be the goddess of death but actually turns out to be the daughter of Gorr the God Killer

>Hela claims to be the goddess of death but actually turns out to be the daughter of Gorr the God Killer
>Hela wins in the end and btfo Asgardians and announces to the galaxy that she is the goddess of death
>Tesseract then starts to act weird
>a looming figure over shadows both Loki and Hela
>Thanos grabs her by the throat and siphons the soul gem from within her
>Thanos takes the Soul Stone and Loki with him
>post credits has Thor unconscious bumping into the Guardians

So Thor 3 is literally just filler for Infinity War?

Based if true.

never post again

all of the MCU is filler for the infinity war

Did you guys not catch on

Were you expecting anything else? I mean not to sound like a shill, but I'll see the movie if I get to see Thor Axe a fucker in half.

What, no, that's not how anyone but a sperg would end a movie. It's narratively retarded.

>Every powerful Villain has or is just powerfull because of an Infinity Gem
Braincancer

I literally don't believe it, considering they've already talked about how Thor floating in space doesn't have jack with the plot

So no substitute Death x Thanos romance?
This makes Thanos more to a Darkseid rippoff than he already is.

So it's pretty much 100% guaranteed Loki is going to be playing the role of Mephisto in this one right?

I refuse to believe that Marvel Studios would be that stupid and waste Waititi's direction like this to make another stupid Thor movie that's just filler.

Why would you ever think they wouldn't do this?

>I refuse to believe that Marvel Studios would be that stupid
This is always a mistake.

Remember Zemo?

Hela being bitchslapped due to being a fake goddess of death who doesn't match up to the real thing would please me.
Please me.

>That's just filler
What else would it be?

If that first one is true...that means FUTURE Thor films?!

Can you say anything about Surtur?

Yo, Zemo is the best villain in the MCU so far. He fucking won.

So is it Heimdal's eyes or not?

Because this movie actually looks good and I don't want to be disappointed by Marvel Studios again this year.

>A marvel villian
>Being a threat
C'mon

In feminist marvel?

Kate Blanchet isn't signed on for any other MCU movies. I mean, maybe that's a fakeout but I don't think so.

I thought she was going to double as Thanos' Death but at this point if the actress isn't in Infinity War, then...

All signs point to yes.

His entire plan amounted to "Oh geez, I really hope Cap and Iron Man show up at the exact same time to this bunker I'm in on the other side of the world, so I can show Iron Man the video of Bucky killing his mom, otherwise I'm gonna look like a stupid fucker."

Fuck you.

Just, fuck you man.

Pretty much confirmed by with the IW comic con footage

No, no, these aren't Gems user, they're STONES remember?

It's kind of odd Heimdall is advertised and Sif + Warriors 3 aren't.

Ah, a good old fashioned fake spoiler thread

was there any doubt? Honestly, it makes more sense than some of the roles they've shoehorned the character into.

I'm sure some of these were slightly true at some point in development

GORR
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh yeah sorry.... so everything powerful has something to do with them.
So in the end they can say Darksei... I mean Thanos is all.
Right?
RIGHT?!

>Keaton passed then changed his mind
Didn't this actually happen though?

Gotta make room for diversity rangers, brah.

So I guess Loki betrays/backstabs Thanos in the second Infinity War movie and dies in a heroic sacrifice to help the good guys win.

>>Gorr appears in the MCU
>>Talks like Ringo of the Beatles.

If true that's a great twist.

>Gorr was a mistake

No, there is Death. Thanos destroys Hela because she was masquerading as death, which would be blasphemy in his eyes.

she's pretty much confirmed to be Death in Infinity War, but who knows, might not show up until Avengers 4. Whenever they are asked this question they are really coy about it, and she is especially

How is it filler?

There's a whole bunch of story involving Thor, Hulk, and Sakaar that the OP didn't cover.

What OP mentioned is the last 10 minutes of the movie.

IMHO it's a great twist. It also makes Hela's behaviour in the trailers make alot of sense; she's putting on an act.

Yeah, why on Earth would they lie to us about major plot details that they'd want us to actually see the movie to learn about?

> Daughter of God Killer wants to be a Goddess. Neat ironic touch.

> Hence why she plays up her role so much.

> Thanos is enraged at her insulting the name of his great love.

It's actually quite clever and note that this bright colorful jokey movie has a downer ending.

Waititi is the guy who can pull that tonal shift off.

He adapted his plan to the circumstances, Loki-style.
Zemo never had a cast iron plan, he just seized opportunities.

>literal Goddess of Death
>Thanos is now in love with Hela in the comics, not Mistress Death
>people still think Hela isn't the MCU version of Mistress Death.

Kill yourself if you actually think the MCU would introduce both a manifestation of Death AND the Goddess of Death WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF EACH OTHER. Hela is clearly just the MCU version of Death.

Either that or she's an unwitting avatar of Death.

>Hela calls herself the goddess of death
>Thanos gets pissy about her insulting Mistress Death
>beats the shit out her and steals her infinity stone
>later finds out she actually was Mistress Death

I now want both the Thanoscopter and Satsui no Thanos

I am totally ok with that.
Hela looks gear in the trailer.

Mommy

Or he could release it onto the internet you fucking moron.

your mommy a shit

>Gorr
Fucking cancer

This is... a solid 75%.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if every single thing here was true at one point

Fucking Brit faggot from Sup Forums, I know it's you REEEEEEE

>Britfaggot

Then it would be Mummy

Fuck you.

Would need far too much setup to work well though.

This sounds awful. Would be much better if it was Surtur rather than Thanos who punked Hela, since he's supposed to be the big bad of Ragnarok, but I guess it fits that Thanos would kill a death wannabe and they have to hype up the infinity wars. It's the same problem Age of Ultron ran into. Rather than let this be its own movie, they're hamfisting the cinematic universe too much, which just turns this into a 2 hour long commercial. It's why the guardians of the galaxy movies remain the best currently, since they're allowed to be their own thing with only subtle references to the expanded Universe that don't really affect the story being told.

God killer arc was shit and you know it

I think Gor is just backstory to Hela and to give added irony to her desire to be seen as a Goddess.

Who knows? A bit I it does fit with Blanchett's performance as seen in the trailers.

This is on you, Frodo.

How the fuck is a hobbit going to resist a demigod elf?

Really makes you wonder how the supposed goddess of death is constructing black weapons instead huh?

Gorr was able to do that.

I am wondering if the following will appear:

Beta Ray Bill
Collector
Gardener
Gaea
Death's Head
Howard the Duck

Gorr is fucking terrible

Surtur being relegated to a "End fight CGI monster" is exactly why I couldn't give less of a shit about Thor 3. He is literally the closest thing Thor has ever had to a final boss, and he is being downgraded to something that'll be forgotten in a few years for Hela of all villains. That's bullshit.

almost all of those happened though, and the ones that didnt were probably true at some stage of early development

Gorr only works if they adapted the God Butcher storyline very closely, which they would never do.

This is obviously bullshit. In the leaked Infinity War trailer, Thanos only has Infinity Stones, neither of which are the Soul Stone. He has the Space Stone and the Reality Stone, and we literally see Loki handing him the Tesseract in that trailer as well.

it's people like you that keep movies from evolving, pay attention you pleb

zemo's plan is to learn the location of the 1991 security camera tape. that's it. he more than likely was going to dump it on the internet

however his plan falls apart when that hydra agent in cleveland grows a set of balls and takes the location with him to the grave by not caving into torture

so he improvises by pretending to be bucky to draw out the real bucky and find out the location. that's it

everything else that happens is just a product of tony/cap fighting. zemo is based as fuck, he flat out says that he's outclassed, so he uses his special forces training to think outside the box and adapt

so glad they didn't kill him off. i'm going to bet that he escapes in infinity war/4 when wakanda gets its shit pushed in

I feel that people are putting too much expectations on this film that will most likely be 2/3rds Thor stuck on gladiator planet.

You are such a fucking casual, holy shit.

I was pissed about Zemo because he's not like he's supposed to be. The guy is one of Cap's best villains, and they reduced him to being an angry slav.

>he flat out says that he's outclassed
Zemo is not outclassed by Cap and Tony. With the exception of Spider-Man, the comics version could probably take almost all of the MCU avengers solo, and many of them even if they attacked in a group.

MCU =/= COMICS

holy shit, we're 16 fucking movies in, and people STILL say NOT MUCH COMICS

he can still be a cap villain in the future, he's alive. they can take the character anywhere. CW was basically an intro piece for his character

and he is absolutely outclassed by cap and tony you delusional idiot. zemofags are terrible

>He has the Space Stone and the Reality Stone, and we literally see Loki handing him the Tesseract in that trailer as well.

The tesseract IS the space stone(kinda obvious since the Tesseract has been mainly used to open portals through space)

Space=Tesseract
Reality=Ather(thor 2)
Power=Orb(gotg)
Mind=Loki's staff/Vision's Forehead gem(Avengers 2)
Time=Eye of agamoto(dr strange)

I haven't seen the trailer, so the second stone you mean is most likely the power stone, since the other two are on Earth.

Your star is yellow

>Thanos is.

Well not good as Darkseid is.

>It's okay that i'm a casual because muh movies!
Please kill yourself.

>he can be a cap villain in the future
Don't kid yourself, we're only going to see one more Cap movie if that, and they won't use the same villain from the last movie. If zemo comes back it'll be with the masters of evil, but they won't do that because all of the MCU villains they'd use are currently in body bags.

Also Zemo is a super soldier like Cap and has regularly wrecked superhumans. Iron Man wouldn't be a problem for him.

>people believe this shit

Don't you know how a story works?

>Also Zemo is a super soldier like Cap
Since when?

>Also Zemo is a super soldier like Cap and has regularly wrecked superhumans.
movie Zemo isnt .

Helmut is, the original Baron wasn't. But Helmut is the good one anyway.

Yes, we've established that movie Zemo was shit. They should have just made him someone else.

no you dumb faggot, the movies are their own SEPARATE UNIVERSE. it seems you have a hard time being in denial that they aren't your perfect 1:1 adaptations, deal with it faggot. the sooner you realize it, the more you will be better off

i bet you were a MUH MANDARIN faggot too

> zemo is a super soldier like cap
not in the movies, tough shit faggot

I wouldn't mind them being different so much if they weren't worse every single time.

Also you should probably calm down pal, you seem to be getting upset.

i'm fine, the zemofag doesn't get it

the movies take what the writer/director/feige like from the comics and if it's something they don't like, they change it. that's all.

the comics don't change, they're still forever there. some people get mad that their waifu/husbandu's don't get the 1:1 treatment, well that probably means their characters were shitty and/or flawed and they have bad taste

Except Taika has stressed repeatedly that there are almost no references to the greater MCU or the overarching story in this film and it's essentially a standalone.

That's essential how they get the talented filmmakers like he and Gunn aand Coogler to work for them. They hire yes-men and spineless pushovers for the world building and sequel setup stuff.

You are probably the stupidest faggot alive.

Almost all of this is right though, down to actor/actress picks for a lot of characters. Fucking wild.

>and Gunn
GOTG 1 was one of the most important movies to the MCU's greater plot by explaining the Infinity Stones and introducing Thanos properly though. Not a solid argument there pal.

>Gorr
Thor 4 villain confirmed?

I'll fuck your brother

Look, faggot. This is Sup Forums. This is where "not muh" belongs. You want to discuss a film based on it's merits (lol) go to fucking Sup Forums.

Number one, post that quote because I'm calling bullshit he even said that in any capacity. Number two Hulk alone proves that's bullshit.

The first good thor movie

Yes or no?

What if Thanos chokes her because she's calling herself "Death" disrespecting his wifau?

Honestly, if MCU didn't suck so much, we could've had something great built up already for Ragnarok.

>Thor 2
>Malekith awakens with his elf brethren
>The force that awoke them appears to be unnatural, and Malekith had felt it in his battle with Odin
>Flashback to Malekith making a deal with an unknown force, promising him the end of Asgard if he unleahes the Aether
>A piece of the puppeteer's essence turns Algrim into Kurse
>Movie ends with Odin gone and Asgard unstable

>Thor 3
>Hela appears as the figurehead of the attack on Asgard
>Her power appears greater than ever charted
>It is revealed partway through the movie that Hela is the herald of Surtur, who not only is preparing his army to seize the Realms, but to unleash the Midgard Serpent, the prophesized killer of Thor

I didn't see people sperging about the Ultimate Universe being different.