The great debate

The great debate

Farnsworth is the best as a character

Suicide

>Farnsworth
This, or at the very least the most likable.

If you're asking who has the best capabilities it's clearly Farnsworth. 4d travel, doomsday device, etc. Then Stewie because of his time machine.

Farnsworth is the best character.

Rick and Farnsworth are tied for best inventor.

Stewie a shit.

Interesting how they are in order with how good the respective shows are

Stewie created the universe and is the only one to master time travel back and fourth my dude.

>Then Stewie because of his time machine.
Stewie is last BECAUSE of his tie machine. Only fucking idiots mess around with time travel.

don't bring futurama into your autistic fucking post you fuckface

Good news, everyone! No matter what you may think of the others, you are still reading this in my voice. Oh my, yes.

because big daddy roiland said so?
kys

i agree, family guy is amazing

>Ribosome and Mitochondria first
Hon hon hon hon hon hon
Tres drole

Playing Devil's advocate:

Stewie is literally the creator of his universe.

Stewie can build weapons to match Farnsworth and Rick.

Stewie is canonically, what, 2 years old? He's going to ascend to Celestial Diety-tier power by his upper 20s if he focuses on science and not dicks in his ass.

Stewie also has dimensional travel objectively he's better than Rick who's only capable of that.

Creating the universe by complete accident is not a feat in battle, stewies weaponry only puts him at a city block level at best.

BIIIIIIITCH you just reddit this in my post

WOBBLE GOBBLE BOBBLE HEADS

Farnsworth wins because Rick kills himself from being too intelligent, and Stewie's new gimmick is being a homosexual instead of a genius.

Farnsworth wins vs Rick
Rick wins vs Stewie
Stewie wins vs Farnsworth because EPIC CHICKEN FIGHT HEY PETER GIGGITY GAY BABY CUTAWAY

You forgot the only real contender.

True, but the point is he is adept enough at time travel that accidentally becoming The Creator is a legitimate concern.

Time travel puts Farnsworth and Stewie above Rick's level if Rick can't kill them fast enough to evade retaliation.

If they're fighting Farnsworth's dead last and Stewie vs rick is a coinflip.

>Stewie gives Farnsworth a time travel machine so that Fry can visit the past to say goodbye to his loved ones and save his dog

>Farnsworth gives Rick some Schezuan sauce that he saved during the promotion for Mulan 463

Rick gives Stewie a portal to an alternate Earth where he is an absolute ruler and his family can understand him

Smart guys find a way to work things out

>futurama-rick and morty crossover never ever
why even live

>literally has a box called "TimeTravel Stuff" on a shelf in the garage

There's no time travel episodes because they don't wanna conflagrate it any further. Plus it'd just be a Back to the Future thing.

This.

You laugh on Family Guy's grave but classic Stewie was god tier when you were 14

Easily a better Rick than Rick

I don't know about helping each other that much but yeah. I really don't see why they would fight.

I'd give it to Farnsworth. He had dimensional travel, kinda had multiversal travel (with the boxes), AND time travel (granted it could only move forward). He also had stuff like the What If Machine. Also with all that he isn't a sad sack of shit like Rick is

Silly OP Stewie isn't a genius anymore now he's just gay baby

What was with that, why did they change the character like that, I guess it's meant to be funny but it's still really weird.

Good mornin'. My question is boilin' down to... fak, I forgot pay phone bill.