Looks like she's sperging out on Twitter...I almost feel bad for her. All that money and effort, all those nerd virgins...

Looks like she's sperging out on Twitter...I almost feel bad for her. All that money and effort, all those nerd virgins, and she's going to LOSE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L611BmxKNhU
youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pdy2de3LTe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dat crazy cunt is quoting her self, she a cray cray

She got into the wine cabinet again I bet.

She's just an evil bitch.

Bitch, that's like every runway model experience ever.
She actin like this some new shit.

Clintons official anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=L611BmxKNhU

projection much? i think the soft coup is really going down, fellas.

>when the soft coup hits hard

She's posting herself now that Huma is out of the picture.

Hitting that red wine hard tonight I guess

She is UNHINGED.

her whole campaign team that write her tweets for her have probably offed themselves before they go to prison so she's just having one of her fits

Between this and the Russian sperg session yesterday, it is clear that they are just rehashing some talking points for some subjects they just got finished focus grouping.

Pretty funny

Is she a professional quote maker?

>Jeb spends 120 million
>loses
>Shillary spends 500 million
>loses
>Trump spends 40 million total, most of it on jet fuel
>makes America great again

MOLOCH IS SPEAKING THROUGH HER!

PRAISE THE HORRID KING.

>MUH SEXISM
There are americans who actually think this is worse than committing multiple felonies.

Top kek -- user on Hillary's tweets

>Miss Universe
Isn't that the one that basically admitted on live television to being a getaway driver for a drug cartel murder in Venezuela 20 years ago? This is Hillary's ace in the hole?

heresy.

" don't you realize if that Fucker gets in he'll have us all swinging from nooses!??"
-Hillary on trump after first town hall debate

>muh soggy knee

If the fearmongering didn't work I don't think playing the woman card again will help her.

she's done, son.

she's already building her case for an insanity plea

What you mean all the felonies she has committed?

The fuck is wrong with this bitch? We already elected a nigger over her. That was probably her best shot,and now she's going to jail.

FBI wouldn't have reopened the case unless they were going to prosecute. They're not going to her you go twice. Common sense

At this point she's going to have to flee the country if she wants to avoid prosecution

I thought she said the other week that she was "done" with Trump and that she'd only focus on the issues?

Hmm, really makes me think.

Can you redpill me on the soft coup? And is Sup Forums on the winning team?

i like how shes trying accuse trump of being a pedo... its almost as if shes projecting because she knows what the fbi is digging into right now...
kek

"Fuck that bitch made nigga Donald Trump!!"
-Hillary on Trump after killing Huma Abedin

>most of it on jet fuel

And its a write off....fuck this nigga really going to MAGA.

wtf u guyz never told me trump was a bully!

She has fantasies of being raped by an old man -Hillary about a 12 years old who fell into a coma after being raped

Freudian slip?

Is she contemplating hanging herself if Trump wins and the truth about her comes out?

>very few women commit suicide

Compare her "likes" and retweets to trumps. Literally none except a couple thousand cukss like her.

Consider how many cucks are on twitter in America alone.

Shes toast

Its her interns quoting her.

Wtf is the guy on the left's "just Fuck my shit up" haircut?

>first Russia now sexism
we're going backwards, what's next? is it Khan is Khan going to show up again?

I love how she quotes herself

not sure how reliable this is but watch at your leisure
youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

FUCKING NUCLEAR MELTDOWN LMAO

>Hillary gets arrested one day before the election
>Trumps victory speech in front of the trump tower
>People cheering like crazy
>He grabs the mic, waits until the crowd calms down
>Then he raises the mic slowly to his mouth and says:
>"Before the deadline, under budget"
*Drops mic*

While they aren't directly attacking her, the left is basically cutting her off from everyone else and saying "here ya go, rightwingers, tear her apart. Just leave us out of it."

In other words: Obama, Warren, CNN--they're throwing Hillary to the dogs.

She's finished

mfw this election was supposed to be Bush vs Clinton.

Instead an independent fucked everyone's shit up. Fuck the establishment

This belongs in a cringe thread.
Maybe she's going for the sympathy vote.

I would literally cum everywhere if that happened

Kek, so many retweets, Trump typically gets 4 - 7k retweets within the same timeframe. USA don't give a fuck about her.

"He doesn't see me as a prime piece of ass.” —Hillary on what Trump thinks of her

Lol yup it's Muslims then Latinos

I can redpill you. Bitch spent 30 years lying stealing and making connections.

It was actually a good plan, but the whole internet thing blew her shit up.

1984 can't happen now..

When do you guys think the FBI will prosecute? Before or after the election?

Moloch is a faggot. Kek will smite him down. Praise almighty Kek! Bless me with the power of dubs if you deem me worthy!!!!

Dont forget to read the comments section of each tweet too. Kek city

She's getting bombarded with hate round the clock

>c-c-can we please focus on Trump and not me

C R O O K E D
R
O
O
K
E
D

I feel like the plot of Fight Club is almost realistic now.

Side-effect of not having HUMA around to help

The mole strikes again!

>tfw Sup Forums destroyed not one, but two political parties in 2016

OH HILLARY

Has she ever said anything about his policies? I mean, ranting about this "Trump hates women" shit seems incredibly desperate, considering the accusations leveled at her.

4 Std.vor 4 Stunden
Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton
"I’m reaching out to Republicans and Independents as well as Democrats because I want to be president for all Americans.” —Hillary

Please clap

I don't have a reaction image suitable. My erection has never been harder

Gimme that "tarantula companion" cut

All those minorities. Have you bothered to read her twitter replys? Id bet she paid those people to be there. 90% of the people in that picture fit the stereotype for "welfare leach"

not just going to lose, trump is going to have her and her followers executed!

is she fucking quoting her own opinion

Some young tumblr feminazi junk Huffington post quality is clearly writing her tweets. Hillary is resting. She needs a lot of rest these days.

Pic from happier times.
Lovely lesbian couple in matching outfits out shopping with grumpy daughter in the backround.

Change it to

>Under budget and ahead of schedule

and you have a 5 star post.

She's definately backed into a corner.

The claws have truly come out

>jet fuel
The memes are converging.
Are you ready Sup Forums?
Do you feel in charge?

Her official position is that Trump doesn't have any policies. If she challenged him on his policies, then she would have to admit that he actually has them.

haha

Based on the amount of retweets and likes she has, 2 thousand people are voting for Hillary

god Chelsea is ugly

Hillary and her Muslim-Brotherhood handler dress alike and walk as near equals

Hillary's real daughter has to walk 10 paces behind with some old shirt from Target

"Usernames make signing your posts pointless."
- user

>Shes toast
I made this point wayy early in the election, even on social media Trump is superior in every way, has dominated her the entire way, it's always amazed me they find real-life support.

if you check her FB comments from early campaign, they're all by Indians who don't even live in the U.S, have 2 pictures and 20 friends on FB.

she pays companies in shit thrid world lands to have shitskins like/comment/upvote pro-hillary shit.

>CTR is the new method.

I want to point out to you guys, and anyone who's followed the whole election will probably remember this, this is what happens to Trump's opponents right before the deadline.

Jeb. He started trying to go on the offensive when he was slipping and it only made him crash and burn. His insults were awkward or weak, people didn't like it.

Marco. To Marco's credit he brought the heat a little bit. But he went to fast and too hard. He started looking like a nutjob right before the end.

Cruz. Cruz never went on the offense per se, he tried to play a tactical game. But once it came down to the wire he started debating Trump's supporters in the street and looking like a fool.

And here we are. Every time he starts to win they panic and destroy themselves. Hillary is on the same path. She smells imminent defeat. Her lashing out is only going to cause her to fall faster.

I believe we're going to win.

jet fuel can't melt these dreams

Hah! I'm checking that shit out now cheers dude

>she's crying about being bullied on twitter
>this is our possible president-elect

When they go low, we go batshit crazy!

Her twitter is in full meltdown panic mode.

Its an intern using the twitter while Hillary yells at him what to write with vodka breath

Shes been kicked to the curb by her party. They tried this with Trump but his support is real. It's over for her.

>Cruz

But he did go on the offensive. This rant was literally the day he lost. youtube.com/watch?v=Pdy2de3LTe4

He sounded like a nutjob

"Im ready to die now"
-H

She bat shit crazy

is hillary really an alcoholic? no wonder her syphillis and parkinsons has been acting up.

Just his tax policy citing some paid off economists. You could have economists argue until the end of time and they could both technically be "right".

I think we need to make new memes "attacking" trumps term limit proposals etc. Saying how we need to think of the politician's families.

they panic because it's like fighting a terminator, unloading withering amounts of ammo that would destroy a normal man but Trump just keeps on coming without mercy

>tfw you emerged from hilldawgs tuna tunnel

Who on her campaign thought this was a good photo of her to put text over

Just like Warren's after Trump BTFO her.
It's beautiful

She's really gone off the deep end guys.