Do reviews actually influence whether or not you'll watch a movie, or are you a man?

Do reviews actually influence whether or not you'll watch a movie, or are you a man?

If reviewers I trust reject a movie, then yes

no, but I only end up liking films both Mike & Jay determine as "fun, interesting & special"

They might turn me on to a movie I've never heard of, but never influence my opinion on a movie I am aware of.

I don't read reviews, I just find films on subjects or depicting things I am interested in and give them a fair go. As for RLM BoTW I just skip around to see if Rich gets bullied.

WHERE'S THE NEW BEST OF THE WORST!? THEY'RE 2 WEEKS LATE!

no, I don't trust anyone. If a movie interests me I will go see it, even if everyone says it's shit. I'd rather find out for myself

They influence whether I'll spend money on a movie in the theater a little bit, but I'll watch anything

False alarm everyone. its NOT up

I watch movies that seem interesting and decide afterwards if I liked it or not.

I watched Black Panther based on reviews so yep

I usually only read/watch them afterwards to be honest.

I am a man, fuck yes, fuck me in the ass

No and people who allow them to are fucking cucks.

E-celeb faggots are pathetic

no, if I watch a review it means I want watch the film anyways...

you might be retarded if you watch RLM for insightful film critique and not funny banter

I’ll watch pretty much anything, reviews just kind of influence what movies I prioritize seeing first.

sneed

>2 weeks of no content

dead channels general?

i wonder how many months until an "e-celeb" is just a celeb

How can it be late when it has no set schedule?

I don't watch movies, I only watch people talk about them.