ITT: Childhood faps

ITT: Childhood faps

Can't believe they made an episode about a literal dominatrix.

I used to jerk it to Misty quite a bit

Eva Mendes in Stuck On You

Terrible movie, but GOD DAMN

The way she would control men and the fact that her kiss was deadly affected me in deep ways and probably led to some of the fetishes I have now.

I used to look at the cover of some American Pie movie and get aroused, that was before I learned to fap though

by the way, Pokemon girls are for the unwashed masses, Digimon girls are for the truly cultured and tasteful pallette

>Digimon girls

The actual Digimon girls were much hotter.

This french fetish series.

Japs give zero fucks.

What were they smiling about?

I don't grudge anyone their interest in these threads but I'm fucked if I understand the need for a new one every day.

It's a way to combine nostalgia and fapping.

You know I never felt like I got to build a meaningful relationship with these characters. You see I remember and had a crush on the human characters, but I think that's because I saw more of them in the series. You never often saw the evolved versions of Digimon to really fully evaluate their character in my view. I tended to see them as other-worldly visitors in a sense, as they had sort of strange appearances, like hybrid fantasy styled human beings. They really should of maybe did a side-series where they explored more about the evolved digimon characters

Speaking of dominatrixes in kids' shows, Hexadecimal was my first ever waifu.

femdom?

Genndy has a supreme taste in 2d girls

hnnnnnnng

Catwoman was far sexier. I must've rewound her scenes until the tape wore out.

I agree, but I was too young when I watched Returns. Poison Ivy was basically the first woman who made me "feel funny".

switch desu
usually prefer dom but someone with the right attitude can change that

he literally calls ash virgin boy in the japanese dub

woah I don't remember her being so thicc

that is because you are gay

Remember when Dragonball was about a dumb-yet-lovable monkey boy going on whimsical adventures? Then Toriyama saw Hokuto no Ken and decided to make it about musclebound fighters instead.

good.

Fuckkk i used to write tons of autistic fanfictions about the three of them "bumping muffins" as my 12 year old self put it in a compisition notebook.

They made an episode where James had tits as well.

>ALL DAY

I always liked how she turned good in the series

rhonda is a fine ass bitch

>tfw used to fantasize about her tying me to a chair with her lasso and then "forcing" me to make out as punishment

Actually he did it because drawing proper combat scenes with a small child with small child proportions was a pain in the ass, so he made goku grow up so it'd be easier

>childhood

Patrician choice incoming.

I was maybe 11 or 12 when I was home alone watching the first season of 24 on dvd. Near the end of it the bad guys have kidnapped Jack’s wife and daughter. They’re about to rape the daughter, but the mom says “no take me instead” and they take her off to another room. I paused right there and went to go fap. Aside from cartoon characters, I think that was my first Sup Forums fap

>the mom says “no take me instead”

what a slut

that movie has the worst casting in a cape movie

>two men jerk guns that shrinks womens clothes
I wonder that as well user.

You got skill.

Zach Braffe, the ultimate boner killer.

> Kari always thought that she was a dead weight
> always depressed and unsure if they could really destroy all evil
> tfw you will never be the hope for Karis Light

Why even live?

>fapping to Digimon
My love for Sora was pure.

Judy is better

>jerking it to cartoons
What are you guys, gay?

2D > 3D

Reddit doesn't fit in very well, does it?

>kneel

>that episode when they're on a boat or something and one of the girls is only in a towel

Yeah that did it for me for a looooong time and I'm not even sure why

>tfw used to have a massive crush on Mimi as a kid and then it just stopped airing where I live

Post angewomon

>Uma-Thurman
i dont remember she was ever sexy

meow on the right

formerly Chuck's

It was before I knew what fapping was but Sabrina the teenage witch after the pancakes

>Fleischwurst
>meatsausage
wtf else should it be made of? vegetables?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuduhhhhh

fatpaste with anonnia like american burgers.

this is kino

waas she blowing him?

I would

Good taste

this thread gives me a horny boner.....

my favorite childhood fap right here

Somewhat unrelated but Cowboy Builders with her and Dominic Littlewood was true kino.

mah nigga

I can't even rematch that episode because of how unpure it makes me feel.