When is he going to transition to movies?

When is he going to transition to movies?

When is he going to transition into a woman?

>he

Hating on based Biebs

I don’t even know this board anymore

Another high profile transvestite. Bieber was born female. Just another one of the cooky conspiracies TPTB pull on the population for god knows what reason

You never did faggit

Thats just what i was thinking.

Hes on fin now

JUST

Haha *thumbs up*
I hate this popular to hate thing too. Nickleback amiright? I'm so much more manly than him, merely by insulting him. Please validate me

t. JUSTin Bieber

t. faggot

90s born queer detected

Haha noway. I only listen to REAL music like Dave Grohl. Also I hate Twilight. Isn't that cool and trendy?

Cast him, Sup Forums.

Who's he playing?

Trey Parker

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature and go fuck yourself.

I listen to classic rock like GnR and Def Leppard

90s born sacks of shit with their twilight and justin bieber, fucking embarrassing. You little gay cunts are pretty much teenage girls.

Middle age rage

You say Justin Beiber. I say Metallica. You say Ke$ha. I say Green Day. You say Rihanna. I say fuck you

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature and go fuck yourself.

You got a minions meme you wanna hit us with there big guy?

desu considering how fucked this kid's life was he could've ended up 100x more insufferable than he is

Come on user you have to admit that something happened in the poor guys born in the 90s. Half of them are some kind of fag and the other half still act like 15 year old girls even though theyre in their mid 20s now.

lil peep