D-Do Germans actually do this? :3

D-Do Germans actually do this? :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0hJqNuRH1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NONONONONONONOO

It seems extreme, but in the context of the times he didn't do anything wrong. Or anything REALLY wrong. It would be like excessive force used during arrests by police now.

Well you know Amon had to be a particularly fucked up individual as even the SS wanted to court-martial (and most likely execute) him. However as the eastern front was collapsing there was no time to do so properly so they put him in a mental institution.
for some reason the movie mentions the later but not the fomer part - I wonder why

Actually, iirc even other SS guys thought he was way out of line.
Can't seem to find the source, though.

it's scary to think people once were like this
that's why i'm not surprised when i read in history books relates of people dying on millions in wars that lasted 50 years, it comes as no surprise as humanity has only recently detached themselves from the roots of savagery.

i hope that peopel will look at this and learn, and try to forget, and make the world better from now on

Prove.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0hJqNuRH1A

6:00

He was a bad German, I guess.

Ay murrr, go up to Michelle and call her a chimp

>Savagery

They did it relatively cleanly and polite. Relatively. Also he was shooting Jews. Not real people.

this is bait, right? no one can be this delusional

Didnt the germans end up killing him fir being to brutal?
It was in the movie aswell wasnt it

>i hope that peopel will look at this and learn, and try to forget, and make the world better from now on
I don't. I literally pray for an apocalypse so I can either:
>A) Die
>B) Form a warband and rape and pillage until I die

Yes goyim, they also made soap out of Jew blubber (even though Jews were allegedly starved to death). Because of this, America and Europe has to leave their borders open or else we will call them “Hitler”.

Just as an explanation for our American friends since they probably don't understand: Shooting someone is not something that you do in Europe. In fact, it's highly frowned upon.

What a faggy continent lmoa

Kill yourself

>don’t shoot people during wars
No wonder Europe hasn’t won a war since Napoleon.

Only if you promise to make a lampshade out me afterwards.

It has nothing to do with him being fucked up. He was killing their labor force and stealing shit.

I wish

you know you can google who the camp commander was right?

Yes user, shooting civillians during wars is being considered cruel and unneccessary.
I know Americans like to shoot each other even in peacetime but it's very different in Europe

So much for the classy nazi meme kek

this is the last thing many jews saw

nah, (You) just throw acid at each other

>many innocent jews
Not a laughing matter, I would say.

Nazis were great with propaganda.

they wanted guys who could do what they needed done.

what your standing was or what you looked like was irrelevant.

they were building a Nazi Utopia

Yes. Nazis, Germans, and all right-leaning sickos are like that and perhaps even worse.

>life is not about your last seconds

fucking normies

>Nazis were great with propaganda.
They had years to learn from the best

Wait until you get to the bear and eagle scene.

if dubs Holocaust happened

>off by 1

>Form a warband and rape and pillage until I die

History just put them in the other side of the gun... and its a good thing.

>Jews

>Civilians

Choose one.

>even worse

Pest control is a GOOD thing user.

kek

nah, some parts of the world are just taking a break.

Yes, he was formally investigated by the fucking SS. Talk about being a bad hombre.

>civilians destroy your infrastructure and ruin your supplies and kill your soldiers in guerilla attacks or with snipers
>not allowed to shoot them back
lol

civilians are lucky they get to keep their lives at all.