It all ends soon

Guys, in a mere 7 days the election will be all over. This election has been the best this board has ever been.

Are you ready for it to be all over, for another 4 years at least.

>This election has been the best this board has ever been.

Upvoted

the amount of trump and clinton bots in this board is ruining the catalog atm

i just cant wait for it to be over so the fags will leave

You lads memed a candidate into the White House.

Do you think anything could ever come close?

Take the calm after the storm as a reward, not a curse.

It's actually been shit. Even last years election was better than this tbqh

>last years, i obviously meant last presidential election

Once CTR gets booted to the unemployment office that should really clean up the catalog

>over

My friend. We're only just getting started.

The Meme war will rumble on for many years to come. The globalists are going to hit back hard and we'll be ready for them when they do.

4 years to prepare Trumps re-election campaign and meme Hillary into jail

Remember remember the 5th of November....
Anonymous still have more shit to release

Are you kidding? This election has been one hell of a ride. TV and sports are tedious compared to Trump V Hillary.

The US presidential election is between a crass reality TV star and the political establishment. And the TV star is wiping the floor with them. Fucking hilarious.

The backlash and bitterness we'll see here post-election will be worse than a thousand false habbenings.

IF YOU WANT THIS TO END THE WAY WE WANT IT THAN HELP ME ON THIS THREAD

If he wins it's gonna stay a Trump board, if he loses, that energy will go into impeaching and inprisoning shillary.

See:
We have a lot of work ahead of us.
>continuing to red pill the masses
>sending Hillary to jail
>sending Obama to jail
>defending our freedoms against would-be tyrants
>ridding the US of commie faggots
>ridding the UK, France, and Germany of refugees (I would add Sweden to the list, but it may be too late)
The list goes on.

Indeed it does soon end for you.

MOLOCH is rising - are you prepared?

Putin remembers.

> he thinks the election will finish

when will you nerds realize that (((they))) dont want trump in the white house so (((they))) will try what ever they can even nuking someone to make obama stay in office.

It's not like this place ever goes into hibernation.
We'll just re-start redpilling and trolling campaigns, instead of shilling campaigns for Trump.

Besides, we have to remain vigilant that Trump doesn't turn too cucky while in office. He may be hard on illegal immigration, but legal immigration is a big problem too. We must remind him, the public and Repubs in congress. Constantly.

At the end of the day this thing is about demographics.

Trump confirms Russian tie.

we also memed the dissolution of a transnational political entity PRAISE RANG
PRAISE KEK

I wish you luck my yank friends

Once this is over we'll just go back to bitching about feminists and trolling people.

Fuck off and do something about your own shithole country. I've been there and it smells like BO and weed everywhere.

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

IT'S NOT OVER YET LADS

2020 campaign starts nov 9th.

all you nihilistic nostalgiafaggots are going to miss this when it's gone. This is the absolute best the board has ever been. IT had ups and downs, but that's what made it fun. No board has ever had as vibrant a culture as Sup Forums has had and developed this last year.

>>This election has been the best this board has ever been.
>>This election has been the best this board has ever been.

Nah, it's got a lot more boring. Maybe seeing the same memes all the time just gets tiring.

Sup Forums is too predictable these days tbqh. I can open a thread and know what all the replies are going to be before i even read them.

Guess it's just lost it's novelty.

I'd fuck you in the ass before I ram my fingers through your fucking neck