Is this the power of the eternal turkey twizzler?

Is this the power of the eternal turkey twizzler?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/dec/17/tv-chef-recipes-ready-meals
youtu.be/Bu90jsp6nkE?t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jamie Oliver is a complete scam artist so something like this happening is just desserts

How do you go 71 mil in debt for a couple of restaurants?

>complains that school dinners aren't healthy
>is an alcoholic and cocaine addict

t. tub of lard

Only import premium Italian everything.

>go to America to teach American kids to eat healthy
>cry and whine and literally sob on camera after the results end up a disaster
>1 month later
>produce ad for 24Kitchen aimed at kids filled with cakes, sweets, and sugary shit
Fucking Anglostink fraud.

By paying yourself 55mil

He really dropped the ball. All things were going well until he thought he could be bigger than he needs to be

Someone needs to shoop suffer on his hoodie.

I mean how do they know that it's a downcast look on his face? And how do they know that, in that moment, it's specifically because of the 71m debt?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/dec/17/tv-chef-recipes-ready-meals

Never forget. Even TV dinners are less fattening than an Oliver recipe.

where can i get turkey twizzlers they looked delicious

>JUST DRIZZLE SOME OLIVE OIL

Went to his restaurant and it was awful. First this snobby punjabi waitress says “so what do you want” without saying hello, then after she takes my order walks away without asking if I want a drink so I had to go up to the bar to get one. Next the waitress comes back 30 minutes later with a spaghetti dish (I ordered the spicy garlic pizza) I tell her its the wrong food. Takes my plate away again doesn’t ask me if I want a drink. Wait another 20 minutes, the pizza is fucking cold. Bring this up with the waitress shes like “well you’ll eat it anyway”

I was fucking fuming. Worst restaurant ever.

Say what you will about Jamie, but The Naked Chef was pure cooking show kino.

How does a restaurant achieve $71 million of debt? Giving away too many meals to the local refugees?

They're fucking gone. They could have been filled with dogshit but they were incredible and now they're gone.

S U F F E R

[pouring continues]

I'm wondering this myself. Did he try to expand his franchise on a loan or something?

He should learn from Jiro

Premium locations and incredients, too cheap prices and not enough customers?

Ramsey and Oliver are both whores of the culinary world but the difference is that Ramsey does it for money and not fo monii fo dem programz.

fine italian ingredients are not that expensive for a premium restaurant.
it's not caviar or foie gras or other ultra-expensive shit.

expensive wines, foods that don't get sold and suppliers that constantly don't get paid

renovations, past due leases maybe

What a cunt

too much olive oil

Should have just stuck to cooking dinner for his posh mates.
Sounds like the NHS of restaurants.

>suffer

>fish head on uncooked rice
Hand over the 71 mirrion desu

[pouring continues]

He isn't naked.

Yeah, the nob opened a location right on Picadilly.

And yes, it has closed down.

[pouring continues]

>premium Italian
>premium
>Italian

Jamie Oliver had turkey twizzlers removed from primary schools a month after I stopped bringing in packed lunches; I ate a twizzler and loved it, then before I knew it they were gone

4 years later he got the soft drink vending machine removed from my secondary school, and got rid of the best thing in the canteen: the turkey burger

fuck him, I sincerely hope he ends up pennyless

>MUH REFUGEES
kys

I fucking hate this, I saw it on channel guide and it was just some fucking english guy

That's not good eats

He looks fat as fuck. What happened to the healthy eating he was pushing?

But he's right. Theyre fucking atrocious in America, at least. Being a degenerate himself doesn't change that

*ruins your childhood*

>Legal papers blamed underinvestment, unsuitable new locations and high costs.
ie dogshit management and too much expansion

Food wastage and ground rent.

>hurrr how do businesses that underpform while renting premium commercial locations get into debt

[pouring continues]

Restaurants are absolutely 99% of the time a money pit. Razor thin profit margins and endless competition and unbelievable overhead. It's why so many sports stars go broke after they retire. The idiots open up restaurants and throw every money they made in sports to keep it open.

And that Ramsey is actually skilled and world class despite all the butthurt youtube comments from armchair chefs and business owners.

[pouring stops]

Go on have a bite o' that, it's ok when I do it.

Ramsey kinda sucks because despite hating Oliver he still tried to ride the way he started.
>look I can teach some dumbfucks how to cook too
>look I have a family too
>fast meals
>look at my daughter, I'm a real person

what were they replaced with?

[Pouring resumes]

Not to mention sue happy cunts who "slip" right where the cameras happen to not cover.

God help you if you're serving anything stronger than a mild lager.

this
restaurants were perfect money laundering subjects. a lawful restaurant owner will go broke in 9 out of 10 cases.

>Just a little drizzle of
>OLIVE OIL

Don't you know that only real premium foods come from Italy despite them literally making shit for the poorest fucks for centuries and stealing all the best ingredients from the new world?

>A fucking TURKEY burger was the best tasting thing in his childhood canteen

Fucking Europoors. We had Hamburgers, Pizza, Cinnamon rolls, tacos, Cheese Zombies, deep fried egg rolls, Sausage and egg wraps, etc.

[Pouring intensifies]
*Takes off nozzle...*

>tfw live in central London and the rent is too expensive for greasy spoons or even cheap fish and chip/kebab shops

Never thought i'd miss that shit. Sometimes on a Saturday after a night of drinking I just want a full English breakfast thats mostly gristle and a mug of overly milky tea for under a fiver

>pizza

Let's not oversell store brand Ellio's

Chicken tendies

Not a ameriburger but, personally I'm happy if that motherfucker ends up broke, his wife leaving with the kids, and him sucking dicks in alleyways for olive oil, fuck that hack, he's not even a good chef.

american "food" is disgusting. its why your all fat and retarded

*makes a lovely trifle*
*pours olive oil on it*

Oh, baby.

more like pour Jamie Oliver's money

Also with owning a restaurants there is a very high chance you will fall into the sunk cost fallacy. Owners spend so much money opening the store that when they see that their restaurants is bleeding money over time they refuse to shut it down the operation because so much "sunk cost" went into it and they just die a slow and painful death.

>people rave about popeyes
>in vegas
>try it
>its fucking disgusting

Honestly lower quality than a dodgy kebab shop where the owner can only communicate in grunts and has his back hair falling into the deep fryer.

>Mr Oliver, your resturants are going bankrupt, you are going bankrupt, nobody is paid their salary and we can't pay the deileverymen!
>"Did you try pouring olive oil on the food though?"

ramsay is only good at cooking classical french stuff or english french stuff

whenever he gets out of his element like paella or pad thai or burgers its always a shitshow

*drizzles your path*

[dump truck appears and pours out olive oil]

I have a vivid memory of watching him when I was a kid and me and my dad loved it until he put ketchup (not even a nice home made tapanade) just regular hienz variety shit on a Jon favarau chef tier grilled cheese sandwich absolutely ruining it
Disgusting

Went to his italian restaurant in Piccadilly last spring. It was awful. Shitty service, small rations and horrid food. Plus, the bathrooms were filthy as fucking, but what can you expect from bongs. I hope his career sinks like the fucking titanic and drowns him in his hipocrisy, the fucking poser.

Cuck

>your

OI WOT OF I TRIOH POURIN THE MOONEH IN SMALLER GLAASES TO SAV MONEH

He's skilled, but I don't like his pallette. He hates anything spicy and bizarrely is disgusted by the taste of pineapple on pizza.

He chosen menu is blander stuff. Steak, chicken, scallops, lobster, risotto, etc.

what did you have for dessert

desu not even thai people know how to cook thai. everyone does it differently, and not just by small margins.
and its not even "just" regional differences either. there's really no rule

What if that literally solves everything though?

Why doesn't America just do what Japan does for their school lunches? Rice, vegetables and meat.

How many times does he put "some olive oil" on his pizza?
youtu.be/Bu90jsp6nkE?t=32s
Frankly, I lost count after 7

>sucking dick for olive oil

What is the advantage of using olive oil over pan spray?

healthier and taste better

Is top right the meat, or the dessert rice?

its healthier and depending on the person makes the food taste better

Domino's catered at my middle and high school.

>all that white rice
90% of the kids would develop diabetes

right
*slaps a piece of steak on the counter*
this here
*turns it over and slaps it down*
this right here
*picks it up by one end*
see this yeah
*runs a finger over it*
this right there
*prods it, leaving a dent*
that's where allll the flavour is
*slaps it onto a wooden board*
now let's get on with this story
bit of salt
*chucks a handful of salt at it from a full arm's distance*
bit a' peppa
*does a high kick and throws the pepper out from under my leg*
bish bash bosh
and just a DASH
*disappears below the counter*
*strains and lifts a steel barrel onto the counter with an almighty clang*
of olive oil
*tips the barrel on its side*
*the lid pops off and a torrent of olive oil gushes out, sweeping the steak and board off the surface and spreading slovenly across the entire counter in rhythmic glugs*
*the camera falls to the side and goes to static*

Go cry and nibble on your flavorless turkey burger, bitch.

I like to imagine that it's all one guy who keeps getting fucked over by Jamie Oliver.

So basic bitch shit like every middle range restaurant used to serve back in the 80-90s when he was growing up?
Yawn
Sounds fucking aweful
Holy shit i thought it was a joke that's insane amounts and I love olive oils especially the good shit

For the love of God Jamie stop pouring

>people rave about popeyes
who? the only thing popeyes is known for black people eating there.

>clear glass container

>falling for the olive oil jew tricks when your country doesn't produce olives

Use domestic oil.

Pan spray? What the hell is that?