Why are you on Sup Forums if you hate everything comics and cartoon related?

Why are you on Sup Forums if you hate everything comics and cartoon related?

Not everything. Just anything that doesn't perfectly reflect and reinforce my personal values and moral code. So just most things.

Why do you lack hair?

I can't post on the majority of blue boards

>hate everything comics and cartoon related?

I only have 130 threads hidden. So I don't hate everything.

Holy shit are you me? Exact same number.

We don't talk about the things we like out of fear of it being unjustly criticized.

How do I effectively hide the capeshit cancer?

I...I gots nowhere else to go...

Venture Brothers is going to have a Halloween special next month :)

I hate video games more but Sup Forums is heavy spoiler territory for me right now.

Wait, I thought the boards were dedicated to what we hate, /vp/ hates Pokemon, Sup Forums hates Anime, the Horse show garnered so much hate it needed its own board to contain it.

Because it's fun to complain.

Uhm, Arthas kills Illidain?

Quints Truth

Those of us who like things, we get excited, we try to discuss what we like, we get accused of 'cancer' and 'autism' and 'circlejerking' and generally our 'fandom' and our 'community' is derided and frequently deleted on sight.
People who hate things get huge armies coming up behind them with support and agreement, and they never get any kind of opposition or curtailing, since it would be kind of douchey to silence criticism

I only hate myself and all I am are comics and cartoons

Sup Forums does talk a lot about things they love but it's done with great trepidation because, more so than any other site on the internet, Sup Forums fucking knows that fandoms are mostly a detriment to the content they celebrate.

What's it like to believe that? What do you think entertainment is about if not creating large numbers of fans?

I only hate myself.

I just hate cape comics. I actually like cape movies and cartoons better than cape comics.

I talk about stuff I like, those threads just 404 in a matter of hours because people revel in drama more than they do in joy.

It's like how the Peter Rabbit thread trailer has people going DEATH OF HOLLYWOOD or FUCK THESE MONEY MAKING FUCKS meanwhile the Wes Anderson "Isle of Dogs" trailer, which was released on the same day, was briefly talked about then archived, never to be discussed again.

Then again, do people think a thread that hinges on, "Wow, ____ is great, I love ____!" is going to last more than a couple of hours?

There's nothing wrong with being a fan of something or having a huge following but I honestly feel like there's a difference between fans and fandoms. One is just a person who enjoys content the other is the community that forms around content. For one reason or another most of these communities seem to go sour after enough time has gone on- I'm still not entirely sure why, but eventually these groups of people just start turning on each other and on the content they used to love- while someone who just independently enjoys something will often see no such evolution.

Sup Forums and the most of Sup Forums are like the post-apocalyptic society that forms after the fandom Armageddon. Not that we're hardened warriors or some shit, just that we're all a little jaded when it comes to interacting with people in regards to discussing the things we love. I come here because nobody brings up something they love without REALLY loving it and are willing to risk scrutiny to try and put more eyes on this thing they think is great.

>never to be discussed again.
Honestly user, I'm super excited about Isle of Dogs but there's not a whole lot to discuss right now.
The death of animation in Hollywood is an ongoing issue that didn't just start with Peter Rabbit. If you want to get a real discussion going you have to troll a bit, not just to get people angry but you have to give anons something to talk about if you want to talk about a movie.

I think the problem is with the people who crave for a sense of belonging and are desperate to form a community around something. They make something too big of a part of their life, and they feel like the creators owe them something. This type of behavior ultimately leads to cancer.
There's also regular nutjobs who join a fandom, but that's bound to happen with anything that's big enough.

Communities can be alright, though - when they focus on content creation and discussion that isn't too autistic or a circlejerk.

>muh swj boogeyman

wasted quints

Why do you work for a living if you hate the life you have?

Hate and controversy are the modes that sustain discussion. Positive threads die quickly; it begins and ends with, "I like thing." "Yeah, me too."

Waiting for the eventual venture bros thread and season 7.

I'd be on Sup Forums or /vg/ if I actually had time to play vidyas

But yeah, fuck Sup Forums. It's a sad cesspool that takes the worst parts of libs and conservatives and mixes them together, then adds autistic capeshit and waifu threads that glorify pedophilia, bestiality and incest. Doesn't help that Sup Forums picks topics to bitch about without knowing anything about them. I don't even think the golden threads that come one in a blue moon are even worth this kind of hell

It's almost like anonymous forums attract the opinions that would either be banned elsewhere, or else would destroy someone's reputation if linked to a name. Can't imagine why.

Never said the reason never dawned on me. Doesn't shield it from scrutiny or criticism.

Where else can I talk about how much I hate it?

I dont. I just hate most of it

Wait... I'm on Sup Forums?

>muh swj boogeyman boogeyman
What even made you think user was talking about that?

I still love venture Bros so I don't hate everything related to Sup Forums

Have to waste my time somehow while I wait to die.

Same reason I go on Sup Forums - because I hate video games.

Same reason I go to Sup Forums - because I hate politcs.

Most people here are hardcore otaku and they love to hate things that aren't moe.

Why are you such a smug looking handsome fuckface?

>over 2 years on preorder
>maybe MAYBE finally the artbook will be released