Is it kino?

is it kino?

Kind of kino.

Kino? Nah
Decent film though, entertaining, juggles the uncertainties of the story, the actors all deliver fairly good performances, and it’s funny while also feeling somewhat sincere.
Also, not a technical marvel, by any means, but technical aspects of the film are great, skating scenes are great, costume design is good, soundtrack is decent.

Surprisingly good but not kino. Margot Robbie is a national treasure

for who?

Looks like another "actor looks nothing like the real person" episode. I recognize this was Margot's academy vehicle and she produced it, but still, that's a little distracting.

>Margot Robbie is a national treasure
shes a shit tier actor, mediocre looking that they keep trying to push off as pretty and plays a slut in practically everything she plays in.

I'm not saying for whom a big guy, but...

OK movie. Margot was great though.

I wonder what it would like to be this negative on a regular basis.

Confirmed kino.

Who the fuck cares
Only plebs care about this shit

The plethora of butt shots in those tight figure skating suits are

Good and entertaining movie.

I still don't believe she didn't know about the injury plot tho.

No. It's a bad Goodfellas remake. Nice flick tho.

absolutely

lol what?

>Although Margot Robbie trained extensively for the role, she wasn't able to perform a triple axel, nor could a skating double be found as very few women figure skaters are able to perform the jump, producer Tom Ackerley stated, "There has been only six women since Tonya who have done a triple axel, even if there was one who was doing it today, she'd be training for the Olympics and couldn't risk doing it for the film." The jump was accomplished with the use of visual effects.

top kek, women.

a-absolutely

I liked it more than I thought, but the cgi during the routines is infuriatingly distracting.

fucking woman, can't do anything irght

Yes it is

>American couple
>Australian actress and Romanian actor

heh

both of those things are true yes

>being this retarded

You mean that John Goodman actually hit 700 home runs when he played Babe Ruth?

He could

>what is acting?

kino

That's generally how it goes if you want the quality of your autobiography to be anywhere nearing decent

It was a kino flick

Damn, Bucky is a dick

"Skate in it"

Aww poor little girl.

it was good but margot was too fucking old and looked nothing like tonya. She looked like an old lady with a chiseled face. Tonya is softer but a slightly sharp jaw. I work in a high school and 16 year old margot robbie looked like she was 30.

Watch the 30 for 30 for TRUE kino