How long are they going to last?

Their career, I mean. I'm only asking about their career, /a thread/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpHkJMJVZa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has Keira Knightley's mouth

So are they still "friends" or did he plow her? They are inseparable lately.

Seems like it but I don't see then announcing it anytime soon. They play with the friends card for now.

What about that male friend he likes to hang out with A LOT?

They look so... Happy.

>jesus what a fucking manlet
>check his height
>same height as me
Is there a name for this feel

Whys he putting the entire top of that bottle in his mouth what the fuck ahhaha

yes, being a manlet

Do you mean Harrison? He's Tom's friend that Tom helped to become famous by making him his personal assistant. He's in London and does auditions while Tom spends time in L.A with Zendaya and her family and friends.

I think he's about to take a really deep swig. Or he unhinges his jaw and swallows it whole.

tom will last until he is bond and then skyrocket upwards from there on, so probably until he is about 65.

i always assumed he was a fag, now we know for sure

you guys think zendaya lets him do her raw?

He's not. He is plowing Zendaya daily.

Or just an alcoholic.
Speaking of. I've never been to a Vanity Fair Oscar party. But surely they serve better drinks than bottled Peroni?

We know it's you, Tom. You're the only one who keeps on pushing the James Bond thing.

I could have sworn i heard he was openly gay while homecoming was being filmed

Im straight and the thought of deepthroating a bottle is disgusting to me. Maybe you homos disagree idk.

He's finished mate. Spider-Man and a bunch of box office flops until he's mid 30s. Then nothing.
>2019 Untitled Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel (announced)
>2019 The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle (pre-production) (voice)
>2019 Chaos Walking (post-production)
>2019 Spies in Disguise (pre-production) (voice)
>2018 Venom (post-production) (rumored)
>2018 Avengers: Infinity War (post-production)
>Uncharted (pre-production)

That's because fangirls and fags from tumblr used to post here about him fucking that Harrison guy just cuz they wanted it to be true but all we really know for sure is that he's just British and had two girlfriends before he met Zendaya.

>Tom Holland
I really doubt he'll have much of a career. He'll be Spider-Man and that's pretty much it.

>Zendaya
Looking forward to the "where are they now" clickbait in five years.

I thought they were bearding for each other

I thought Mantis was bearding for Spidey.

>He'll be Spider-Man
For like 10 more years. Was it worth it? He started with kino movies and especially in the Impossible he was amazing, he had potential. Too bad.

Lol you're stupid. They barely know each other.
Guys, unironically he's with Zendaya for almost two years.

She had more boyfriends that you can even imagine.

fucking christ his face is more womanly than hers is

>Guys, unironically he's with Zendaya for almost two years.
Who gives a shit you retarded chocolate fever shipperfag? Jesus this board really is just tumblr now isn't it.

what are those freemason handsigns mean he do with his left arm?
why is he drinking beer on redcarpet, while walking, like he was sucking a dick?

So the blinds about the pierced nipples are true.

fuck off.

Weren't there rumors he was fucking Daisy Ridley on the set of CW ?

link?

She's a closeted lesbian. He's the one bearding for her

Or reddit, instagram, youtube and twitter. They talk about them and ship them there too. Sup Forums is the only place this pairing is hated so much.

both look like shit, especially him, what a ratty looking mofo.

Tes. There was a blind that he cheated on Zendaya with Daisy and then make up to her by going for dinner with her parents. The dinner part is true since there were pics, the Daisy part, who knows.

His Smile And Optimism, gone.

wft is this?

she literally does not have a vagina organ for sex so how the fuck do you think they had sex? there is not a chance in hell that she let ton see her hole / pee bag.

She had boyfriends before. One of them that they were four years together cheated on her. She used to say he was her friend, just like she does with Tom now. She said her dad told her to keep her privacy so she doesn't admit on relationships. Tom was very open with his ex girlfriend and they dated for three yeaes, mostly because she was not famous and Tom was not so popular back then either.

Current year.

he cheated on her???

Zendaya is gorgeous you jealous white girl.

How does that prove she isn't a closeted lesbian? In fact it proves it more. She couldn't put out. He cheated.

he is a dancer, singer and performer. hes confident enough to do a parody of rihanna. he dressed up like her and done hee dance routine.

he is a fucken midget

Zendaya's ex boyfriend cheated on her. Funny cuz there were rumours that Tom cheated on her as well with Daisy but I don't believe it, if that was true he wouldn't live with her at her house for almost a month.

>it's the female's fault he cheated!
>it's the female's fault she cheated!

hes a homo with his agent pushing blinds and his convenient Zendaya thing to keep him in the closet.

Jealous much? He's the average height. Zendaya is really tall and wears heels.

>confident enough to dance like rihanna
>confident
you mean "homosexual"

>Zendaya's ex boyfriend cheated on her.
when was this and how do you know so much?

Explain his two ex girlfriends before he was so popular to even need a beard.

>it's the female's fault he cheated!
it is when you've ensnared a poor vulnerable man into a Hollywood fake romance with no chance of sex. In order to cover up the fact that you're a carpet muncher.

>what is a hw hook up

They sometimes have Hollywood marriages for some queer stars who want to remain in the closet.

A guy like him popular with the young crowd finding out hes a homosexual would ruin his career.

>an actor dressed as a woman or played a gay character - must be gay
Are you stupid? Do you know how many actors on the lip sync battle did this as well? This doesn't prove anything.

Ridley has a thing for tall, chad types...not twinks.
Funny enough, she is known to have a big circle of LGBT friends, her best friend is a gay guy.

You are "disgusted" because deep down you are a bisexual who fetishizes penises and hate yourself for it. Otherwise, fellatio wouldn't be the first thing in your mind after seeing a man drinking from a bottle.

They are not even saying they are dating. They say they are just friends even though they spend so much time together and get spotted by fans. They even go to the target together. They do everything together but they say they are friends. If this was PR they'd just say they were dating but they don't and that's why we all know they are a couple. What guy cekeb spents Thanksgiving and Christmas with a female friend and her mother while he's not even in a PR relationship? There are too many articles about them dating and they denied them all. Zendaya did this with ger ex too. She keeps her privacy by pulling the friends card.

so many defensive posts in this thread

what an ugly motherfucker christ

Why so salty bro? You gay for him?

They're just being smart about it. If Peter Parker publically dated MJ for the third time everyone would know it's fake. But if they say they arent dating and act like they are then a legion of sad shipperfags will spread the """truth""" of Tom and Zendaya even to this Mongolian tapestry making forum.

You wish you looked like this motherfucker.

Nah, they are not that smart. They are just dating but don't say it cuz most of the fans don't want them together out of jealousy.

I wanna suck her flat breast

if hes ugly then how come every comment on any media from him is literal thousands of thirsty wet girls gagging for him and calling him the hottest guy in history. ive never seen women so obsessed over anyone as i have seen them over tom. every female journo or interviewer is lusting for him. he is soon going to be front page of magazines as the being the official hottest man alive

why is the brown boy wearing a dress ??

based

Tony should have shared his shoes technology with Pete

I was going to say to never believe an actor's listed height, but I looked up what his is and yeah, hope you're underageb& and still have a chance

Why is he jamming that bottle into his jabber like that?

>How long are they going to last?
She's running against the genetic clock as we speak.

Proof that miracles do happen. How did those two created an angel like Zendaya?

nope, he looks fine, you're just a bitter queen

they are, the mouse is just covering so it wouldn't hurt their sales

he was really young when he dated those girls. What are you talking about? The guy is straight, get over it guys and stop attacking him for being a fag because secretly, this is what you all want for your own reasons.

just a pathetic, puchable face

That's Zendaya's ex boyfriend, Tevor, who cheated on her.

Who the fuck even is this dood ? Hes the new Spiderman...hes like the third one, and the last one isn't doing so well career wise while also being more talented.

I bet you are a nigger, most of the people who don't like Tom are niggers who want to bang Zendaya like those guys in that video,
>youtube.com/watch?v=GpHkJMJVZa0
They were screaming at her to "have my children" and they always talk shit about Tom because they want her for themselbes. I've seen many comments like these on the internet.

those are some homo ass negros

Is he actually happy in this relationship? I've seen people on death row who look happier than this.

Don't you think it's a little strange that you know all that?

Pom

Her fans is the main reason she won't admit that she is dating Tom. She has many aggressive fans who don't like the idea that their "woke AF" queen dates a white guy. When the People magazine made their first article about them being a couple last year, there were many negative comments towards Tom from her fans. They were tasting the waters. The saw that fans didn't like this so they are "just friends" to make her fans warm uo to Tom even more 'till they will decide to make it official. The fact that they were at the Oscars but they didn't pose together (even as friends), is really weird. Tom posed in the red carpet with Allison Williams (that he met that day acording to sources, he congratulated her about her performance in Get Out) instead of Zendaya who posed in the red carpet alone. The articles say they were always stick together like a couple in the after party.

Sometimes I take a swig like that. It makes me feel uncivilized.

He is not used to the fame Zendaya has and maybe that's why he always looks sad or pissed. Wherever she goes, the paps or the fans will spot her. The fans who spotted them together, mostly take pics with Zendaya only cuz they don't recognise him or they don't care about him. Some Zendaya fangirls the other day spotted them holding hands and took a video but when Zendaya saw them, she and Tom seperated and then the paps showed up and they were not next to each other like this pic

>Her

You can already see her getting her mom's chin. Its sad. She won the lottery to only blow it by age 24-25

superior ship

Someone photo shop a dick in that bigheaded twink for fuck sake...

There was an article about how he wanted to date Marisa but she denied him cuz she's too old to be his mom.

Well he was reunited with Marisa at the Oscars after-party, Zendaya was there to make sure nothing would happen.

Marisa looks so young. How does she do it? Then they say white women age like milk.