Am I supposed to care about this dumbfuck garbage woman...

Am I supposed to care about this dumbfuck garbage woman? The whole garbage people storyline was fucking retarded from day 1 and they were boring characters

And why is Carl the oracle all of a sudden who people listen to?

she so sexy

Look at that fringe.

I was hoping she'd jump in the shredder

Perhaps she will tell us her story and explain why her people and her pretended to be retarded and speak like cavemen?

Why do you still watch this shit show?

She has more narrative potential than Tara, Rosita and even washed up Daryl

>And why is Carl the oracle all of a sudden who people listen to?
Negan wanted to fuck his boipucci, his dad wanted to protect him. Token muslim refugee wanted to convert him to islam.

He might be interesting now when CGI tiger is dead and he stopped talking like cartoon character. He is the only one beside Rickand Maggie to become the leader of the combined communityies

I thought Carl died

NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!

He is, but he left letters for characters to read so he could carry on shitting up the show after his death

>and he stopped talking like cartoon character.
This was the only thing that made him cool tbqh famalam.

This, Carol's "is this nigger serious" smiles whilst he shouted AND STILL I SMILE was great

He died so that Negan could join the crew. It's like in those RPG's. Only 5 characters can join Ricks group

Yikes, I'm glad I'm not watching this season

This season picks up pace only after Carls death.

think i heard her say 'sneed' once

That's Pollyanna McIntosh - check out her magnificent tits from the film The Woman (2011)

Is that chick a bogdanoff

ITOLDYEWRICK

Shane would have got BTFO by Negan or Guvnah

more like Shane would have got BTFO by based Carol before that :)

Shane would have wiped the floor with both, turnes into the new saviors leader and become the antagonist for the next 3 seasons with Negan fighting alongside Rick as an antihero (new Merle) to get his place back

He would have been BTFO by - Governor, Merle, Daryl, Abraham, Punished Carl, Morgan, Carol and Sasha.
Its just Rick got him before that as Shane was dumb as a brck.

TAKEITBACKRICK

THANGZ AIND LIGE THEY WUZ
*rubs head*
EYO RIG

I really don't get why these people are living in a bin. I mean, there are plenty of places to live, even around where they are, yet they've all chosen to live in a bin.

I finally missed a TWD episode because of the Oscars and I haven't even remembered it till this thread. And I have no plans of watching it. I've just realized I don't give a shit about this show anymore. I might tune in for season finales or premiers.

There's hope fellas. Dropping this show is indeed possible.

>when you'd rather put on teen wolf and just close your eyes while you wait to go to sleep than bother to turn on the walking dead
When you're ready you won't have to drop the show, Neo.

Jadis explained it to Rick and Michonne, they wanted their own place and to start a new kind of society. There's also a helicopter pad and solar panels so the garbage dump could be something else that the garbage people were hiding (I think Jadis implied they added the garbage but I could be wrong).

But why in a gigantic bin?

the show was unironically better with him in it