Homecoming thread?

Homecoming thread?

Lets be honest, we're all going to get it off piratebay tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4Xi7e7yAY

Best villain in any Marvel film

And THEY DIDN'T KILL HIM!

I couldn't believe it honestly.

Who was surprised that he was her dad and who saw it coming a mile away?

The next movie is probably going to start with scorpion shanking him.

>That Damage Control reference at 2:30
Oh shit- can't believe I didn't notice that.

It was the first time that my knowledge of a character completely through me off the trail of where they were taking it. I saw it with friends who didn't know shit about the comics and they all saw it coming a mile a way.

God, same. I when to see it with a couple friends. One reads a bunch of comics and the other couldn't care less. At the scene were Toomes opens the door, friend A chokes on their drink and is shouting at me as we leave the theater about the plot twist. Friend B: I don't get what the big deal is.

Weren't there plans for a Damage Control show on ABC a few years ago?

Maybe they thought it'd be too expensive.

it was cancelled, smart move when you consider how hard POWERLESS bombed

The ordered a put pilot which means they legally have to air it or they have to pay a fine.

>it was cancelled
I'm going to need a source on that. I've been following this really closely because damage control is one of my favorites

>piratebay
is that still a thing?

what do you use

>Actually it's Native American
Why were there so many sjw lines in this movie?

No thanks
Even for free I wouldn't watch this movie again

>its an user gets easily triggered at a joke episode

Homecoming was mediocre

>Watching Disney Channel movies
No thanks, there's not enough RDJ in this movie to get me to watch it a second time.

>watching this movie at all
Nigga...

Fuck the SJW diversity agenda, I loved that movie.

What was the joke there?
>co-worker gets upset that Toomes didn't call them Nature American
What's the joke, user? This is just like in the Vacation reboot, written by the same writers, where they had a long rant about not making fun of trans people. These writers constantly do this and their movies. It happened in Horrible Bosses, it happened in Horrible Bosses 2, it happened in Vacation, it happened in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, and it happened in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

>we're all going to get it off piratebay tomorrow
Nope, I saw it in theaters. Once is good enough. It's not terrible or anything, just not good enough to warrant a rewatch.

>he needs a joke explained to him
Perhaps you should go back to Sup Forums.

>I can't answer the question because there is no joke

I watched it expecting much worse cringe 'fellow kids' humor, agenda peddling and iron man wank, so by virtue of being bad instead of terrible I walked out singing its praises. I'm a little embarrassed now, even if my normie friends didn't know better enough to call me out on it.
The vulture was still an absolute treat, however. Easily the best part of the movie. Carried it, even.

Well I had some hope

>tomorrow.
what time?

What vulture? I don't remember a vulture in the movie.

I'm talking about the flying, taloned scavenger with a neck ruff who'd rather grab a morsel and get out than duke it out.

user, we both know that explaining jokes kills them. Just go back to Sup Forums or wherever.

I'd assume the torrents will be up by noon, eastern time.

Sony is releasing it digitally tomorrow, the rips are going to come in fast.

Okay, kill the joke for me then. Explain away