>immediately know that movie will be trash
What's his name, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLR6NsCL4_A&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sean Penn

Any actor that has ever appeared on the sci-fy channel

>it's another bait thread episode

why is this entertaining you so much, underageplebs?

Channing Tatum

TITUS PULLO IS FUCKIGN BASED YOU GAUL FUCK

emma stone
james franco

Norm MacDonald

>Amazing Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2
Checkmate.

>not liking Kill The Irishman

Fuck off retard. I Am Sam is probably his only bad movie because he like you is a retard.

>implying Dead Man Walking, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Mystic River, Bad Boys, and 21 Grams are bad

Seth Rogen
Michael Cera
Jesse Eisenberg
Channing tatum
zac efron
john boyega

spiderman 2 was 14 years ago

This.

Sadly it's true, and I say this as a norm fan. But that's because the only films he is in now are Sandler movies.

>Seth Rogen

youtube.com/watch?v=LLR6NsCL4_A&t=1s

I can agree with Ooga Boyega and Efron but Zombieland was good, 21 Jump Street movies were good, and Cera was good in Superbad. Rogen is stoner humor but he's alright for what he is.

>not liking James Franco

Fuck off he can do anything.

>scrolling through guide looking for a movie to watch
>see John Goodman in the cast listing
>know movie will at least be a 7/10

Will Smith

The Flintstones movie had no right being as good as it was.

Efron had that movie with Nicole Kidman, where Matthew Mcconaughey got raped by niggers
Ooga Boyega had Attack the Block, it wasn't trash but it was decent

David Attenborough

man rogen is so bad i cant even watch his films when im high, which is saying something as i can honestly enjoy nature documentaries and chickflicks if stoned enough and the slightest bit of kino brings tears to my eyes. a stoner cant make watchable movies for stoners. thats how retarded the fat fuck is.

Tom Cruise.

Equalizer was dadkino, soyboy.

Gerard Butler.

I don’t even hate the guy, but all his movies have been utter shit for the better part of a decade now. I just actively avoid anything he’s in.

a wild double-pleb appears

you're missing out

Granted I've only seen in Pineapple Express, 40 Year Old Virgin haha, and the other actors outshine him by far. Still want to watch Zack and Miri but never got around to it.

Law Abiding Citizen was great but fuck that ending and Jaime Fox.

mr onetwo is kino

Justin Long

I saw Mummy. The entire movie felt like a Cruise circle jerk, the cherry on top being Russel Crowe calling him 'young man'.

I think I actually hate Tom Cruise as a human being, but he's single-handedly propped up the sci-fi genre for decades.
Even today, where big budget movies have to be based on an already popular franchise, he can get shit made out of almost nothing.

>he's single-handedly propped up the sci-fi genre for decades

You probably even mean this.

Literal cringe-inducing actor.

Harold & Kumar go to White Castle was great

I don't even hate Ray Stevenson either, actually, I liked him. But a few movies I saw him in (Punisher, Dexter, etc) legit left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth.

He was in that?

>not liking Foxcatcher

off yourself

I didn't even mean Norm Macdonald. I meant that fat puffy guy who killed his wife. Always forget his name

Mark ruffalo, never been in a single good movie

I think hes talking about NPH

Zodiac? Collateral?

>inb4 but it's just a cameo

avengers. checkmate faggot!

Dicaprio, not even jocking.

All I see is dicaprio doing shit, the rest of the movie just turning around him.
Compare to other actors, lets say oldman, which people remember the roles, but not that it was him playing them.

guess you hated this is the end

deadpool was cringy

but van wilder is classic