Favorite episode, Sup Forums?

Favorite episode, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amTScPbrFyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I LOVE YA PENNY

the one where boone finds out him and his sister are blood related and they fuck because they think incest is hot

I liked the episode about the diamonds

not benny's poat

the one with the twist at the end

S2E1
S3E1
S4E1
S5E1

not a friends thread

its gotta be Walkabout for me. The way a hugely rewarding and totally earned revelation can happen so early in a show, and coincide with a character's introduction so movingly just blows me away every time. Probably the reason I cant remember a time when Locke wasn't my favourite character by miles. god they fucked him so hard, it haunts me to this day

>implying I remember any of this shit
I couldn't tell you the name of a single episode, to be honest. And I watched all of it when it was on. Anyways, it gotta be one of the earlier episodes, because latter seasons were fucking shit.

>tfw I to this day have an autistic memory of just about every single episode in the entire series
These days when I watch shows I forget it all a week after its over, LOST I could probably tell you what happens in any given episode if you give me the title.

pilot 2

Sup Forums rewatch when?

the one where Desmond travels through time

dude, maybe we two should team up and stuff? Looks like we complement each other perfectly. Can I be wheels?

Richard's backstory

the one in which they find the hatch, went downhill from there

that one where mr. eko and someone else find a crop circle shaped like a "?" on the island

the last one where its revealed it was all just a dream

Live Together, Die Alone

This, I started watching during season 2 and went back to watch the DVDs of season 1 so Walkabout was even more shocking. It's a great episode even without the twist

god, i have to watch it again someday

Hands down, the episode with paolo and nikki

Literally who?

The spic and the coalburner who get bitten by spiders and are buried alive or some shit

the one where they drive the hippie van down the hill

when michael kills analucia and libby and frees Ben.

so 8 years later

the consensus is still that the show made no sense whatsoever, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=amTScPbrFyM