Name a team of Superheroes more forgotten (yet pushed for a long time with no good stories to show for it) than the...

Name a team of Superheroes more forgotten (yet pushed for a long time with no good stories to show for it) than the Outsiders.

Original team rocked

Infinity Inc
Doom Patrol

Doom Patrol had a Morrison run

And?

the outsiders and infinity inc had nothing notable

>No good stories

So you didn't read the original series?

Barr's run is a classic, he's secretly a top 10 Batwriter ever too

but Agents of Atlas, Parker had a real gem on his hands

Inc had Scarab & Hera & McFarlane capes

Neither did Doom Patrol.

Legion of Super Heroes, glad they finally gave that up

Wew. 10/10 bait user.

Suck my dick OP

Aparo is GOD-tier Batman artist.

The Shadowpact.
And I'm still mad.

Outsiders and the Doom Patrol are still put in media all the time. Outsiders in B:BatB and DP in DC Nation/Teen Titans.

>Outsiders in B:BatB

Beware the Batman was building up to them as well up to the finale. Katana, Metamorpho, Man-Bat, Oracle, Tobias Whale as a villain, etc.

Not pushed but didn't aquaman lead a team at one point?

Yeah but it only lasted about a year

The Outsiders were a cool idea, but giving them a spinoff book when half of them had already died was kind of dumb

Wasn't it the others?
Outsiders is batmans team.
When does wondy get a team?

>hurr durr if you can't literally list arcs by name then they don't have stories
This whole concept of characters needing to have enumerated "stories" (read: titles you can prattle off to make it sound like you've actually read something) is absolutely retarded and makes you look like a massive newfag

She had Justice League America.

Illuminati

Doom Patrol had a Morrison run

The Midnight Sons.

Which isn't noteworthy.

the outsiders and infinity inc had nothing notable

Neither does Grant Morrison's career.

Sounds like you're upset again by OP.

Should renamed it team batman

force works

Force Works hasn't really been pushed but yeah, they just fucking vanished. I feel like it was a missed opportunity not having them in civil war.

Outsiders is comfy af, don't be a fag. Freedom Fighters actually fits what you're talking about.

They got brought up during Final Crisis and Multiversity, so the Freedom Fighters have been referenced in the comics within the last few years.

Smerp!

How would that have worked anyway? Isn’t one of the Outsiders’ gimmick that they travel around the world? How would they do that in a CGI show?

Considering the name and how things ended last season, it probably would've played more on them being outsiders. Batman is still a wanted criminal and Katana is likely considered an accomplice. Metamorpho and Man-Bat have reputations as monsters that have attacked people before, and Oracle has to work in secret.

The first few years was pretty good, when they did the 'Baxter Split' it gaffed it.

But you obviously never read anything before Civil War & Planet Hulk...

>But you obviously never read anything before Civil War & Planet Hulk...

You can say that for most of the board though.

Tatsu was great in the original run.

The original Outsiders run is so fucking based. Shame it was overshadowed by New Teen Titans.

One of the best Batmans ever.

Katana best Team Mom ever.

It was overshadowed but it was still one of DC's top sellers in the early 80's, at a time when their other two top sellers were New Teen Titans and Legion, and Marvel dominated most of the charts.

They appeared in brave and the bold

I am glad not everyone on this board is OP and there is some love for Batman and the Outsiders. I have a really nostalgic love for the original run as my uncle gave me #1 through #22 as a gift on my twelfth birthday and they really got me into comics.

well you're not wrong