All four vice presidential candidates will debate in North Carolina November 2nd @ 6PM EDT

• Jill Stein's Tweet
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/793588696507359236

• Event pages
eventbrite.com/e/2016-national-millennial-voter-presidential-forum-tickets-28492534939

facebook.com/events/1135314799879494

• Description
>Ajamu Baraka, the 2016 Green Vice Presidential candidate, will participate in the 2016 North Carolina Millennial Voter Presidential Forum

>This will be the only time that all four Vice-Presidential candidates will appear at the same location.

>The candidates/surrogates will appear back to back and answer questions from the moderators and the audience. The audience will be comprised of a diverse group of millennials and voters who reside in the Charlotte, NC area, and plan to vote in the upcoming 2016 Presidential election.

>"I'm really looking forward to this opportunity to discuss why fundamental change has to take place in the United States" said Green Party Vice Presidential candidate Ajamu Baraka. Mr. Baraka will be representing the Jill Stein campaign and the Green Party at the 2016 NC Millennial Voter Presidential Forum.

>"This forum will give the Presidential candidates and their campaigns an opportunity to hear directly from millennial voters about their concerns, and give them an additional platform motivate more youth voters to participate in the upcoming election" said Andrew J. Fede, JD/MBA, Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Young Professionals & Leaders (YPL).

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/interviews/presidential-candidates-dr-jill-stein-gary-johnson-pt-1/
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/08/12/bill-weld-just-compared-ar-15s-weapons-mass-destruction-said-pistols-even-worse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its about time. I wish it were the presidential candidates, but this is good news for third party progress. Finally, we will be seeing an official multilateral interaction in a US presidential election involving third parties.

Shine, Bill Weld, shine!

I want to see Ajamu Baraka roast Tim Kaine on an epic level never seen before.

Why would I give a shit about what Jill Stein tweets if it's not her glorious titties

what about the crazy mormon? is johnson's vp as stupid as he is? johnson is pot drunk brain damaged.

wtf, when did they plan this?

also jill and gary still dont get to debate

>Baraka Obama as VP
wtf I love Jill Stein now

They already did. Last night on PBS.

pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/interviews/presidential-candidates-dr-jill-stein-gary-johnson-pt-1/

>Make debate
>everybody but HIllary shows up
>High energy
>Jill can't help but say nice things about Don

Another presidential debate? The fuck?

Weld is actually quite articulate. You should watch the libertarian town hall. People were begging for the ticket to be switched.

>no darrell castle

what a shit debate. will not watch

Weld is a greater debater. Luckily, Pence is better. Kaine is shit and never heard of the google

lol not with trump though, what's the fucking point?

Literally more free points for Trump since Kaine is such a functional retard, and Baraka will shill for Trump camp.

Weld is like a more liberal Romney. Basically Will be 3 people against Pence.

>getting two literally whos on stage a week before the election
quality planning

at least we get to watch autism kane make an ass of himself again

Weld is a retard, he thought you could make a gun fully automatic if you took out the firing pin

*kaine

Bill weld is a joke and not a funny one either.

This will be great if Kaine is show cased in the Okeefe Video.

Is CNN going to be here so they can hopefully bank on Kaine making up for the pathetic display he gave at the last VP debate? MSM will only cover this if they think Kaine won.

>third party vice presedential candidates get more debate time then their presedential candidate

I think we've fucked something up in our election system.

New Project Veritas video tomorrow...

Vice Presidential debate tomorrow...

The video is of Tim Kaine...

Tim Kaine talks massive shit about black people...

Kaine still does the debate...

Kaine looks like a guilty pedo on national television...

Digits confirm... check em and kek em...

Did some research, Bill Weld is an absolute fucktard.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/08/12/bill-weld-just-compared-ar-15s-weapons-mass-destruction-said-pistols-even-worse/

It's okay user, I can back you up with these digits

Thought it sounded interesting then saw "candidates/surrogates" so I'm gonna assume it will be Stein's VP, maybe Johnson's, and then 2 whos for Trump and Clinton. If I see another thread about it tomorrow I might check it out otherwise I'll probably forget about it.

>Tim Kaine: "I'm a progressive."

>Ajamu Baraka: "Oh really? Because, I find that hard to believe, Mr. Kaine. There's a LOT of things I've heard about you and they're not good. You are many things, you are no progressive. Let's start with your support for the TPP and your fast track vote..."

>Tom Kaine: "O-- Okay n-now, come on, B-Baraka, if w-we can just be reasonable here-- [nervous laughter]"

>debate
Ahahahahah a
Eat a dick liberal

This.

She's high.

I live 7 minutes away, but if Pence doesn't go I wont show.

Pence will not be there.

See Jill is full of shit

The silver fox will outwit all three of them.

cringe. these people don't deserve to be in the same fucking building as pence, get bent cucks

what's aleppo?

Kek has something bigger planned, it seems.

Kek

My thoughts exactly!

The only people voting for Castle are butthurt, ultra Baptist fags.

Bill Weld instead of Memes Johnston will be the representative of libertarianism, good

what is actually wrong with him?

is al leppo a russian?

weed and libertarianism

There, that should sustain you brother.

Why tho

Dudhsjsj

Nothing will change unless First Past The Poll gets changed.

If Pence isn't going, nobody's gonna watch this shit.

Underrated.

I know Sup Forums gets hard over Pence but the guy is a really shitty debater.
He didn't double down like Trump does and whenever Kaine accused him of something he just rolled over like a bitch and didn't defend himself.

Doing a debate this close to the election can be nothing but a bad idea.

4 people running only dem and rupbdebates you have love america and the ability to never change. vice presidential for all should be on the major networks not facebook.

holy fuck I can't wait for Baraka to fuck his shit up

is this legitimate? i can't find anything online about it except that facebook event. something tells me this is a trick to watch ajamu respond to some videos of other vp candidates.

Weld is a neo-con and personal friends with Hilary

>Mr. Baraka

lol why

>Baraka will shill for Trump camp.
He will? Has Jill united with Trump yet like that one LARPER said?

Jill shit talks both Trump and Hillary regularly on her twitter. Sup Forums seems to think just because she thinks Trump is the lesser evil, that she actually supports him.

he was in a paragliding accident back in the 1990s, the pain from it is what got him into medical weed

Divide them votes up, hoss!

kek, I don't get how people don't see this. Weld is a cuck. He's running as Libertarian ticket vp because he's a nobody closet liberal.

I watched some of the 3rd party "debate" on PBS and her economics are straight from Trump with some Keynesian fluff. All the stuff about having American manufacturing come back is exactly the same, though.

Maybe next time we will have 4 candidates to choose from and learn for once

O'Keefe gonna drop the Kaine video tomorrow...

How bad will it be? Will he refuse to show up for the debate???

Why should it be the presidential candidates at all? You need to have a certain amount of votes to be able to debate right? They had their chance, the population has said no.

Fuck that shit

Democrats vs Republicans, that's the way it should always be

Kaine won't be remembered.

Trump is trying to change the Republican party for the better, and BOTH parties are at his throat. The system is broken, and a piece of shit. Fucking leaf.

I don't understand how this will work for the Libertarian party. Is there just going to be a nug of weed on the podium? Or is Gary Johnson going to smoke some weed and transform into his own VP?

Pence will get attacked for a few things to do with Trump but Kaine will be the target of the night kek can't wait for this.