Jim Gray

Fuck this FAGGOT!

Kentucky bros you BETTER vote Paul.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?416939-1/kentucky-senate-debate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lousiana bros you BETTER vote Duke.

Yeah, no. Gonna vote for Gray. He'll work for Kentucky and not be off running for President on Jan 21st.

Kill yourself.

Rand Paul has an excellent record as a senator and being on duty. The presidential run barely effected anything and that's been proven.

Did you watch the debate? Gray is a fucking hillshill and literally ignores debt

You must be a lexingtonion, aka a faggot

Forgot pic

kek

That fucker looks like Harry Reids bastard son!

Damn you're a good little cuck aren't you? Prep the bull whitie

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

I DON'T KNOW THIS MAN

>Built small construction company into billion dollar multinational corporation that builds factories, that create jobs.

>Doesn't understand economics and debt.

Trump was right about one thing. Kentucky needs to find a new Senator.

I'll bet the holler I grew up in is deeper and darker than yours.

He literally ignores the debt watch the fucking debate.

He also does the same shit he cries about paul doing. Running for senate while he's mayor.

I love when liberals say their candidate will "do more for (my state)." That is code for "I'm voting for the person who will take money out of my neighbors pocket so I can have mo' gibsmedats."

Also gray is a literal homosexual running for office in Kentucky. Good luck with that, cuck.

and gray NEVER says how he will pay for anything just like his queen whore Shillary

berea fag here.

Paul will win by 16+

I wouldn't doubt it, which is why your family business is cashing disability checks.

A Senators job is to serve his constituents and state. Its not to serve your faggot ideology or party line. Moderates rule this country and always have. Get ready for a schooling on that next Tuesday. Yeah, Rand will win and Trump will win Kentucky. But Trump is going to lose and lose badly nationally. Good luck with that, cucks.

>His job isn't to defend the Constitution

Wew

Holy shit this is hilarious

I think this retard is actually serious too.

Louisville here. My city is chucked beyond belief, but I'm voting for Rand Paul. He stuck with Trump through and the tapes and was always my second pick to Trump. He was late I endorsing, but kept his word.

Also, I voted for Obama last time.

*chucked

Autocorrect managed to get me.

It takes a big man to endorse trump like he did after the kind of shit trump slung at him.

I'll cancel out your vote, faggot.

That is literally the dumbest shit I've ever read. Of course it is. But a Senator has a role to play in government that laid out in said constitution. The President enforces it. If you had read it maybe you would know that.

What are you even saying dumbshit? Your precious gray even supports infringing the second amendment and the horrendous spying that goes on. He literally got on Paul for "quoting French philosophers" when he was talking about the fucking separation of power.

Jim gray is a statist faggot who cares nothing for rights, the Constitution or liberty and only typical leftist dumbass rhetoric.

>(You) think I care.

>(you) think dumbass, subtle voter supression will work on me.

Kek.

>Libertarians

Not even once.

>No argument

Surprise. Hang yourself statist.

Also your butt buddy Jim gray supports the lie of female unequal pay and Obama care. Thanks for the premium hikes kike.

I voted for Rand Paul and Thomas Massie today.

Trump too obviously

help ky bros. What's the best place to live in your state if I don't want to be around any niggers or hillbillies that isn't a college town? seriously

Dunno what are you looking for? I'm partial to Danville and Elizabethtown because I'm fairly close but I'm not sure on the nigger population. Or what out of state people would consider hillbilly tier (hazard tier for me).

Not all of us are fags desu

Rand is going to win. I see Rand signs EVERYWHERE. I've never seen a Gray sign.

Pikeville is worse than Hazard. I'm from Independence, up north. Paul is a family favorite.

Eastern KY. Land is cheap, 99% white. A lot of trailer trash though, so if you can't tolerate them it might not be for you. They are still a step up from ghetto blacks.

I really don't like eastern Kentucky

I had family and relatives in pikeville and most of us come from around there and I dont like it a bit. I like central

Eastern KY is something you either love or hate. It looks rough on the outside but the people are the nicest and most welcoming you will ever meet (aside from the druggies, but everywhere has them).

Fuck you inbred. I'm voting for Paul and from Lexington.

And can we please start deporting niggers. Let's take them to Louisville and we'll even keep the fucking Mexicans.

Lexington already has way less nigs than Louisville, just going to the malls you can tell.

"Well I don't know much 'bout no Lexus dee Toke-ville, i's just a simple country boy. All's I know about is takin' hot bareback loads from my poz lovers behind the Spearmint Rino. True Kentucky values.

I'm Jim Gay and I approve this message"

what did he mean by this?

Beside Jefferson County and probably Fayette, Rand has KY on Lock.

Kentucky needs to quit electing candidates who hold us in the Old Regular Baptist times.

Legalize marijuana, fix our fucked up school systems, coal is for retards that think Jesus ran a 777D.

Northern Breck county is a nice hideaway.

Kentucky economy and industry should advance or change when the market allows and it sees fit too. Not because of overbearing government regulation.

Yes legalize weed though. That should happen federally.

Ky has some of the worst conditioned roads I've witnessed in all of the US.

KY needs to get rid of private property taxes like some northwestern states.

Absolutely.
I would have complained about the roads, but I visited Michigan recently, now KY feels like a prepped track in comparison.

Grew up in Eastern KY, moved to Central KY, it's like two different countries.

The debate for those who care
c-span.org/video/?416939-1/kentucky-senate-debate