28th Amendment

What should the 28th Amendment be?

The Constitution is now null and void.

WALL

A candidate running for public office may not take donations from foreign countries

Abolish Cuckery

Ban Islam.

Fuck everybody.

Any candidate running for any office, be it mayor, senator, governor, or president, must not have a criminal record of any sort.

Banning drumpf yards from the Internet.

Even the mods hate you

Repeal the 19th.

Why do you think this should be it, at least give some reasons.

Although i approve, this will likely never happen.

Term limits for congress.

Hahah really creative
say user aren't you a little too young to be on this site, also isn't past your bedtime?

The reason is intuitive, no other nation should have any say about the future of our sovereign nation, you fucking dolt.

thats bullshit desu

This is important, but not the most important. Honestly gerrymandering is a pretty big cause of said problem, why not just ban gerrymandering?

All forms of gerrymandering shall be illegal and avoided. Abolish the votes through electoral college, and go with the popular vote.

I wasn't trying to argue with you
All i wanted was reasoning behind it
You wonder why people don't want to talk about politics with you?
Well it's probably because you're an unlikeable asshole.

There was a video where a guy went around asking women to sign a petition that said: "End Women's Suffrage" and everyone he talked to did.

If that were the case the right would be thoroughly fucked

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

IT SHOULD BE THAT EVERYONE MUST SHITPOST PROFUSELY IN THE RUN UP TO THE ELECTION

>be 17 year old
>get drunk at party
>drive home
>get pulled over
>felony DUI
>never drink again
>20 years later
>cant run for office cause you had a DUI 20 years ago

You could get past this stage, but once it goes mainstream and the left hears about it, you're in dookie.

cap on spending

Just the 2nd again

At least it's fair and not as corrupt like our electoral college. In about half of the states, the electoral college does not even need to pick the candidate the people voted for. Who exactly is picking the president here? Look at the gerry mandering in Bexar County

>the right would be fucked
????

The right to own and operate rail guns shall not be infringed.

Creation of the department of memetics, led by the director of these dubs, check em

>Any regulation of goods or services issued by federal agencies determined by the CBO to cost taxpayers over $10 million must be treated as a line-item budget
>Any Supreme Court ruling may be overturned by a two-thirds majority of both houses of Congress, and must originate from the Senate
>Senators are to be appointed by the state legislatures, not elected by popular vote
>All federal legislation must be submitted a minimum of one year before any vote may be called by Congress. Any amendments to a bill resets this clock. A supermajority of the originating house may override this waiting period
>Congress may overturn an executive order from the President by a majority vote
>Any tax legislation, increase or decrease, requires a supermajority to pass.
>"Executive Order" must be clearly defined, and the specific areas in which they may be issued must be as well
>Supreme Court term limits.
>Jerrymandering and redistricting are disallowed; all districts must be fairly uniform in shape
>Define "public good" for Eminent Domain
>Disallow continuing resolutions. Any year in which a budget is not passed triggers an automatic 1% reduction--baseline reduction, by the way--across the board

I've got more, but you get the gist. Limit power, decentralize it, and prevent federal over-consolidation.

Wasn't it postal 2? the petition was about violent video games tho

Seems pretty dumb
People change
Not everyone stagnates
You're a completely different person at 18 then at 48

Congressional term limits

That is already illegal.

Journalists get jail time if they say anything negative about Trump. The same should apply to civilians.

No faggot OPs

Gerrymandering is federally sanctioned and enforced. In fact, not gerrymandering, especially along ethnic or racial lines, is a violation of federal election law, on the basis of proportional representation.

>charge political opponents with bullshit as they are starting out
>become an unchallengeable despot

Sure thought that one through buddy, no way a political party in power would use that to cripple competition

Nationwide ban on mudslimes and spics who came/were born in the US after 1965.

>>Senators are to be appointed by the state legislatures, not elected by popular vote
You want to repeal the 17th?
That law was created in order to stop corruption, seems counter intuitive.

Thou shall shut the fuck up about the second amendment and buy an AK47

Term limits on congress.

Yes, I do. States no longer have any say in what goes on at the federal level. Senators were supposed to be their representatives. Electing them by popular vote makes them basically just congressmen with bigger districts.

Just because it's federally sanctioned doesn't mean jack-shit. You know what else was federally sanctioned at? Freeing slaves, now tell me that isn't some dumb shit.

Seems like you might have to repeal a couple amendments to do this...

same for all countries, officials are appointed by sortition from tax payers willing to do it

My sixes beat your twos.

That sounds like a good idea. Tax Dodgin' Donald wants to get rid of that pesky first amendment anyway. Why not get rid of the rest?

This idea is so popular, but honestly wtf does it even have an impact on. If the people wanted a new congressman they would elect a new one.

Yes but my dubs beats your singles

Well that's unfortunate

Because we need electoral districts to properly represent people? The issues that affect my rural brethren don't affect me and vice versa. Gerrymandering isn't an actual process, it's just a buzzword for when the people who draw these borders do it to some political benefit.

You can't ban it, because there would be no way to set objective criteria for what is and isn't gerrymandering. Pretty much anyway you slice the population up benefits someone, we just need strong oversight and public attention when one group is drastically redistricting for their own sake instead of the populations.

Reddit, CTR, JIDF, HillShill, faggot
Whatever you are
You have to go back

Not even close.

So basically we should just have independent watchdog groups to monitor district lines.

Niggers get out
RRREEEEEEEEE

Trips or i am kill
right here right now
no bullshit
I will livestream it

Nahhhh I'm just fucking with you

Son of a bitch I was so close, just turn the 6 upside down.

Your question marks at the end indicate you haven't bothered doing any research on this topic, go spend sometime looking into what they said rather than waiting for a spoon fed answer

Spoiler alert, that poster is correct

End birthright citizenship.

No niggers.

THIS

Either:

A. Term limits for Congress
B. Categorizing cities over a certain population count as separate voting blocs, to be assigned a portion of their states electoral votes(for example, LA metro area gets 20 electoral votes and the rest of CA gets the remaining 35)
C. Every citizen needs to have a valid form of state ID to vote. States will be required to show that they are making good-faith efforts to ensure everyone that still needs a valid ID, gets one.
D. Ban on any former elected officials holding any type of lobbying position
E. Ban on any acceptance of foreign donations for campaigns. Any evidence of such will result in any current official being forced to resign, and any former officials permanently banned from lobbying or holding any elected office.

Danke

Just get rid of the ones that let the outdated farm equipment and and breeding cows vote

Everything else will fix itself after that

Pretty much, don't rely on laws and regulations to run your lives, the political process requires active participation, not the teacher babysitting you

Thanks bot

Presidential terms and term limits abolished.

Every second Tuesday of the month shall now and forever be Taco Tuesday and all shall prepare accordingly and do all things thereunto pertaining.

Doing my part

"Tell Theresa May to let me in"
Yeah no, not gonna happen here man
Just because you brexited doesn't mean you're stll not a cUcK

No, street lights aren't on yet.

Only good post. Very sad.

I don't think this will ever happen

>
>
>
>not realizing it is congress that this has to go through to make sure the power of congress is limited

OP is always a faggot.

>Amendment XXVIII: do not follow this amendment

All except for C are very reasonable
C seems to dystopian and generally anti liberty

okie brubber

So many great things -- but a lot of bad things, too. This is one of those things. One of those very bad things. It's very bad. It's very sad.

All US territories get voting representation in the house

Repeal of presidential term limits, direct election of president, redo with new candidates option on presidential ballot

Repeal of drug prohibition

That's the main problem with our democracy today
People are too distracted with unnecessary bullshit

Not east coast huh?

No non-white man may immigrate to the United States of America.

If people truly protested about this
it would pass

Corporations are not afforded the rights and privileges of a living being.

No more blacks

Drug prohibition might be the most important social and economic issue of our time.

Unnecessary; Hillary has never been found guilty of a crime but many of her opponents (politicians and voters) regard her as one. Opinions, not records, count.

Don't this will pass, sorry man

This is very important

A state may, upon the assent of a simple majority of both houses, or of its residents, seceed from the Union, such separation taking effect two years from ratification on the first day of January. The state must shoulder a proportion of the U. S. debt proportional to its population.

THIS

Birthright citizenship is killing this country. In 2014 out of all births 7% were to illegal immigrants, nearly 1 in 10 people born in this country are anchor babies. That's fucking crazy. End birthright citizenship and we're a step closer to controlling immigration again. It was only meant to make slaves into citizens and it was wildly expanded since then.

>we need proper representation
Except half don't need to, half of the states' electors can pick whomever they please.

>no matter what way districts are set up, someone is benefited.
How so, this is different than intentionally doing this. Gerrymandering intentionally gives a benefit. Why can't the population decide? If you live in a states primarily democrat, and you are a different party, you might as well pack up and go to a different state for your vote to actually matter. (((You're))) not sounding so great to me.

The civil war is bullshit
They should have been allowed to succeed
Liberty my ass

Spoon feed me. The right being fucked is an interpretation, not a fact.

If Trump wins:
>Laws enacted by the r̶e̶i̶c̶h̶ Executive branch shall be issued by the C̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶l̶o̶r̶ President and announced in the R̶e̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶G̶a̶z̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ Federal Gazette. They shall take effect on the day following the announcement, unless they prescribe a different date.

ja