How come there isn't a bat boy? If there's a bat girl shouldn't there be a bat boy? I'm not talking about robins either

How come there isn't a bat boy? If there's a bat girl shouldn't there be a bat boy? I'm not talking about robins either.

Wel... you have Terry, who, at all effects, it's more a Batboy than a Batman.

R O B I N

I think Damian should transition to that mantle when he's a teenager.

Wouldn't this be Kate''s sidekick

It's the Virtue Signal!

Ironically, it was the LEGO Batman Movie that pointed this fallacy out.

But there is.

Thank you for reminding me of those magazines.

Would come off as bat's boy
A sex slave of batman
Robin is pushing it

Bat boy sounds too much like buttboy.

Because bat boy is a shit character

There was that event that reverse aged Everyone

I'm going to be disappointed if Season 3 of Young Justice doesn't have a Sins of Youth storyline

Or a World Without Young Justice

>bat boy
Sounds gay.

>World Without Young Justice
Oh no...

>implying that trainwreck would even attempt to pull from the David comics rather than jerking off Weisman's shitty versions of the characters

>Saddam Challenges Bush To A Duel
>"Why go to war when we can settle this like gentlemen?"

Does he even have a name yet?

They did a World Without Grownups episode

Yes, Signal and yes someone thought it was a good named. Does anyone actually care about Duke? I legit don't know anyone who does but maybe it's my circle.

I don't care the least bit about diversity hire robin and hope he goes away. I always though Lark would have been a much better name. Whoever thought Signal was a good idea should be taken off the book immediately and have their back broken by Bane.

>Swords and Knives
This would've solved a lot of issues.

You have a Robin, a Nightwing, a Batwing, that other kid who was with GL in prelude to Metal.

How about Batlad hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA

There is a bat boy. He was found in a cave.

what the hell is this?

>Saddam vs Bush
N-nani?!