How would an older Erma act?

How would an older Erma act?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUGmjEXhG8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In high school she is overcome with a desire to be normal, and tries to dress and act that way. Of course it wouldn't work for obvious reasons, but that's enough of a concept for a continuous string of comic jokes.

Bump.

I think she will have learned to speak English by then.

>How would an older Erma act?

Terrifyingly yandere for Connor. She's supposed to be a scary horror movie monster, after all.

connor is kinda into it because he is mostly jaded about horror and likes only erma.

And in college, Erma's made peace with being what she is but is in full experimental stage with trying highly pretencious, new types of 'avant-garde' fears.

It gets abstract.

But she gets a massive following through TVtropes since you can apparently fuel nightmares with an avacado-based macaroni and 'cheese'

Connor is a sub. He acts meek and intimidated, but enjoys being stalked and smothered. Erma is a monster. She enjoys haunting and tormenting.

Ideal pairing.

Why can't Erma talk?

She can, but she speaks in a weird Eldritch language that can apparently mind control people. Sometimes she also telepathically talks to others in which is assumed to be English. But her mom can speak just fine, so maybe she'll be able to as well when she grows up.

The current mini-arc is teasing having Erma talk. I think it might happen in the last strip.

Not like you are imagining. Control your dick user, not the other way around

it seems to be a running gag that any time she tries to speak plain English she'll get interrupted or something.

So the summary of Conner's romance life with Erma later on is:
>Scared. But also a boner.jpeg

This one's pretty sad.

>erma doesn't like to show people her girly side

Do you think emma's mom and dad are into some freaky shit?

>Everyone gets used to her usual brand of scares.
>She resorts to scaring people existentially by reminding them of their failures and everyone they've disappointed.

>Connor never tells Erma "no" because he's terrified of her
>Ends up marrying her out of fear
>Lives the rest of his life in mortal terror
>But that's sort of his thing and he's kind of into it, so it's cool

It works.

>How would an older Erma act?

Isn't Erma a ghost, though?

She can never grow up. She'll watch her friends grow old and die while she remains the same age for all eternity.

But she already grew from an infant to whatever her current age is.

Cuddling and hand holding

Erma is half-human, half-ghost. She's more "monster" than anything else, so she can age.

I thought Connor wasn't really scared of her and actually goes to her when something else spooks him

Well, he's scared of her, but he also knows she's friendly. So he goes to her for protection from scary things that may be hostile.

Tries to fit in and succeeds only for that life to get caught in a spiral of supernatural chaos.

And would immediately find employment in the BPRD.

Yes, she does. What are you talking about?

user, she was so embarrassed about liking Warrior Unicorn Princess that she tried to burn all her WUP toys when her babysitter found out about it. And that was BEFORE the possessed babysitter starting making fun of her over it.

>Despite this, Erma has trouble managing that kind of abstract dread because it requires intimate knowledge of her target
>in her darkest days, she falls into using canned fear to rouse terror among her peers.
>Thankfully, her mother, father, friends, and boyfriend are supportive and intervene in time to get her off of the canned stuff.

>She works as a BPRD clerk/consultant
>Older Erma in an office lady outfit handing dossiers to Hellboy and friends for the nexy mission
>"And... Mr. Hellboy? The target is...
He was kind of a friend growing up, so would you please... Well, you can kill him but please don't make him die?"

ghostblowjobs

Why do I want a spooky ghost gf. I don't understand, I hate scary things.

Not really.

Pic related, user. Pic related.

Should old Erma be long haired, tied back like OP, or finally get magic scissors to cut it short like she wants?

They must have had mind blowing sex

youtube.com/watch?v=lUGmjEXhG8g

I did art for a dating sim where you had to balance your own personal fear with the ghost's affection.

It never came together. Neat idea though.