Rich the leach Spoils Marvel Legacy

So lets see the spoilers

>leach
You should be tarred and feathered for that typo alone.

>15. In fact we start with that one. Yes, Wolverine is back, escaped from his adamantium tomb.

>14. It’s all about a big Celestial that was defeated by the Avengers 1,000,000 BC and buried. And the possibility that some archeologists in Cape Town may be digging him up.

>13. Wilson Fisk is running for mayor of New York. And is ahead in the polls.

>12. Voyager has indeed been retconned into the Avengers earliest adventures. Maybe she can chat about it with Jessica Jones?

>11. This is SHIELD’s last day – after what went down in Secret Empire, SHIELD is being disbanded and all the agents will be unemployed. or dead

>10. Sam Wilson and Jane Foster are still totally kissy face, much to Riri Williams’ chagrin. Not sure who she’d prefer to be kissy face with herself though.

>9. Steve Rogers in riding across Americ on his Harley. Somehow both Sam and Steve still have the shield.

>8. Tony Stark is gone.

>7. Mangog is coming.

>6. Deadpool is a wanted man, even though he was only obeying the commands of the officially appointed leader of the USA.

>5. Norman Osborne still wants magic.

Why would Odin have Mjolnir? It was made for Thor

I haven't read Marvel since 2007~2010(?) but is Voyager new? and why the retcon? what was the point?

Who the fuck is Voyager?
I've seen that name pop up many times in the last weeks

>Sam Wilson and Jane Foster are still totally kissy face
I thought Sam was with Misty.

>4. The Celestial is known as The Fallen. Reviving him may see him summon the Final Host. Phoenix-related maybe? Every Phoenix needs a host. No clue as to who it may be.

>3. There is a Wakandan Intergalactic Empire. And by the looks of it, has been for centuries.

>2. Wolverine – and Loki – are after an infinity gem. Sorry, stone. Infinity stone, I guess the Infinity War is coming.

>1. Marvel Legacy #1 is narrated by… Valeria Richards. The daughter of Reed and Sue.,..

It was retconned a while ago to have been wielded by Odin as well. Keep up, user.

>Mangog
Who?
>Sam was with Misty
What? Since when?

Introduced in Legacy. It's probably Infinity Gemstone shenanigans or Kang

>Mangog

Oh boy, can't wait for him to either job or be le quirky.

>not knowing Mangog
Fucking casual

This literally sounds like Marvel's desperate attempt to copy Rebirth in every way.
Honestly I'm glad I stopped reading Marvel comics long ago.

Well Sam was a Pimp...

Should I?
Who the fuck is that and why does it matter?

>Who?
Read Lee and Kirby's Thor sometime.

>There is a Wakandan Intergalactic Empire. And by the looks of it, has been for centuries.
Lmao, really?

I don't know when but I'am 80% sure they're a thing.

Based

>Sorry, stone. Infinity stone

Make it stop.

WE

Do they bastardize Robbie into being a Spirit of Vengeance?

>Rich the Leech doesn't know what Celestial Host is
Surprise to no one

I haven't read comics for like 2 years.

I just know it was repeatedly shown to be created "for" Thor throughout many many comics. Odin doesn't even fucking need it either.

What does the retcon entail anyway? Does it completely scrap history and have the hammer created before Thor was born or did Odin just grab it from time to time while Thor is young and training to weild it?

>I thought Sam was with Misty.
Nick Spencer is gone so nobody cares anymore.

jesus christ can't I enjoy black characters without having to be woke?

Since when?

So next year will have a big space war event...meh

And having Valeria in this issue without any actual plans for the F4 besides the two in one comic is lame

Classic Thor villain, one of his early heavy hitters. Represents the rage of an entire race, and feeds on anger. Pretty much can never die as long as butthurt exists.

It was first said to be Odin's first in an 1983 Thor annual, user. Keep up

>Wakandan Intergalactic Empire. And by the looks of it, has been for centuries.
WE

Based.

. Wolverine – and Loki – are after an infinity gem.
So with this plus Loki's appearance in the latest issue, is he confirmed as the big bad of Duggan's GotG?

Apparently nobody can. Gotta be shoved into our faces.

So does Marvel win this time?

What's 'Woke' about that?

>Having intergalactic empire is being woke
Get it together

>There is a Wakandan Intergalactic Empire. And by the looks of it, has been for centuries.
Not even Hudlin wanked Wakanda as much as Aaron is doing.

What. Seriously, that completely changes everything about Black Panther. And not in a good way. And surely a Human empire with connections to earth would have come up well before. Unless they're somehow secret like Wakanda was.

. This is SHIELD’s last day – after what went down in Secret Empire, SHIELD is being disbanded and all the agents will be unemployed. or dead
What's Bendis gonna do now? He loves shoe-horning SHIELD into every story.

>Wakanda has been around for at least a million years
>Wakanda has a intergalactic empire that is centuries old

It's only a matter of time until TOAA is Wakandan

>3. There is a Wakandan Intergalactic Empire. And by the looks of it, has been for centuries.

WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ N SHIEEET!

Pretty sure this is Coates. Aaron's just putting whatever the other writers told him to put in there.

. Wilson Fisk is running for mayor of New York. And is ahead in the polls.
How is this just a Daredevil storyline and not a major event?

How so?

>Wakandan Intergalactic Empire
KEK
E
K
>The absolute state of Marvel

He's a player, but I doubt he's the Big Bad.

?

Events are garbage.

>wanting an event
Jesus Christ.

WE WUZ KREE N SHIT

>Marvel Legacy #1 is narrated by… Valeria Richards

And I'm out. Have fun Sup Forumsmrades.

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AND SHIIIIIT

. There is a Wakandan Intergalactic Empire. And by the looks of it, has been for centuries.
Holy Kek did they fly off in pyramid space ships

>Pretty sure this is Coates.
You sure? Coates' Wakanda isn't exactly a nice place, with women being raped in the streets and all that. It is basically advanced Uganda.

One where both Loki and Thor had a hand in its creation. That's why I quoted "for" there. Odin used it once I believe in that annual.

Now it's apparently been created millions of years before Thor?

Probably Kang, he's been pretty prominent during Waid's Avengers run. He's probably the main antagonist in "No Surrender".

Butt blasted racists

THAT'S what got you? Not the Wakanda intergalactic empire that no one knew about until now?

WAZ

Hickman established the Wakanda space empire at the end of Secret War (2015)

I thought that was him invention Alpha flight or whatever. Maybe Marvel did plan it all

>Valeria Richards. The daughter of Reed and Sue.,..
So how long before we get the FF back?

Make SHIELD beat up Thanos

He showed up right after Quill went "I bet Thanos is the one behind all of this!". There's still room for twists, but they're certainly painting him as the mastermind behind what's going on with the Elders and Gems.

The last page is Franklin and Valeria soaring through space and talking about exploring universes and Valeria makes some comment about "her universe"...

More recently it was created to contain an angry storm or something and Odin used it but couldn't control it properly and just let it chill out until he gave it to Thor.

Reed and Sue are gone but the shitty kids are back?

Holy macaroni, someone's actually using my reaction image.

>AYYO HOL UP
>*Gets shot*
>HOL UP HOL UP
>*Builds the pyramids*
>SO LIKE YOU BE SAYIN
>*Asspulls a space empire*
>WE WUZ NEGRONAUTS N SHIET

>11. This is SHIELD’s last day – after what went down in Secret Empire, SHIELD is being disbanded and all the agents will be unemployed. or dead

This will last two events, max.

Franklin made his own universe remember. Valeria is meant to be smarter than him.

I thought that was a bit weird when it came out. I genuinely thought they were talking about Alpha Flight, but I guess not.

It's pretty weird, I mean Odin used to be able the hammer so well since it was his enchantment, now he can't.

So why did it fly completely under Marvel's radar for two years?

Wasn't there also a scene where Ghost Rider (Robbie) fights Starbrand?

Yeah but Franklin is a reality warper while Valeria is almost Reed level of intellect.

Spencer's ongoing.

in after massive buttmad Sup Forumstards

. Wolverine – and Loki – are after an infinity gem. Sorry, stone. Infinity stone, I guess the Infinity War is coming.

Right on time for the movie I bet

how can they have a space empire when their space program is fairly recent

I think so (I only flipped through it yesterday quickly), Star Brand dies I think. I don't remember enough sorry.

He was able to literally turn off the hammer for Thor at will.

Now he fucking sucks

>Right on time for the movie I bet
Avengers is going weekly so it hits #700 around movie time.

It's almost as if the medium of comics is an ever evolving story with a rotating cast of creators.

Is there a difference between the gem and stones?

Yep when he fought Whor he was surprised he couldn't do shit. It sucks user.

>Avengers is going weekly
No it isn't, it's getting a weekly crossover between Avengers, USAvengers and Uncanny Avengers.

Sooooo.....misty and danny can get back together right....?

>in after massive buttmad Sup Forumstards
It's a dumb retcon that doesn't make any sense, written by self-loathing white guys.

No, those other books are ending. It'll be a weekly book. It's detailed in the Marvel FOOM magazine coming out tomorrow.

That doesn't mean they should tear down the past and make their own history with it.

Nobody likes retcons

>Reviving him may see him summon the Final Host. Phoenix-related maybe? Every Phoenix needs a host.

So does Rich just bot know anything about the Celestial? A gathering of them IS a Host.

I get stories are evolving, I do but you have to respect the continuity to some degree at least.

It's going weekly in Jan I think

Nope

Mangog is ab old school Thor baddie. 100% pure Kirby Monster.

>centuries old wakandan galactic empire
Now this is just retarded. Where the fuck have they been hiding?

I'm hype.

>WAKANDAN EMPIRE

Meanwhile

>LATVERIA GOT NO SKOOLS YO

BRAVO MARLEL!

He was in Spencer's books, but editorial didn't give a fuck. hopefully we can go back to danny/misty

SPACE EMPIRE
GET IT RIGHT YOU RACIST