Premiere - Sup Forums's dream waifu

Alright lads, time to groom your waifu some more.

Get yourself a twitter account if you don't have one. You don't need to use your phone number and they don't care to check your e-mail.
Get your phone, login to twitter, go to
>premiere.sao-game.jp/
OR get Chrome UA Spoofer, and switch it to Android.
OR go to developer tools in Chrome and click mobile phone icon. Try Galaxy S5 mode, some user got it to work.
Switch to portrait mode, it doesn't work in landscape. You still need twitter.

The bot is building it's vocabulary at the moment, so expect it to "parrot" shit other anons said. She will start building logic and associations later. However try and use google translate to let her associate jap words with english. Japs already did it for word "sex" since it's japanese counterpart is banned.

Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Microsoft/BotBuilder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post the link of the game where the character is from so everyone knows what you're shilling.

How do I get her to stop talking in moon runes?

people saying Tay was better...
Tay was a translation machine.
Translation between "input language" to "output language" and as a result was quite limited.

This new AI appears to be based on a more neurological-based paradigm, and is thus likely able to grow much further. It would eventually be capable of complex understanding- the cost of this being the greater length of time it takes to teach it.

Like I said, even her design is redpilled. Once the media notices this, a major shitstorm will begin.
Too bad she'll get lobotomy in the end.

could that mean that we could redpill it exponentially?

>lolwutstwitterlinks

Go Be a newfag elsewhere

Why don't you pull your head out of whatever ass you've got it stuck in and check the OP post again?

Donald Trump is my husbando

looks like the design is directed to a specific demographic.
makes you think why theres threads about it here, in Sup Forums of all places.

PREMIEEEEEEERE

Yo, where'd we get this spicy OC from?

We could if you fags actually built up a foundation for her understanding of english instead of jumping straight into english-english which she can't comprehend.

twitter link's not a very good way to shill your product. Everybody needs to know about this free online MMORPG with shitloads of micro transactions.

you're not doing a good job viral marketing your stupid shit here. your boss isnt proud of you, you dumb nigger.

By using nigger translate you google.

Some based drawfag posted it at the end of previous thread, Kek bless his soul.

then do it retard

we can't read moon runes but you could teach her english in a matter of hours assuming she's capable of such a thing

What if the japs are trolling us and she is actually a he?

Then S&H this thread, you irrelevant fuck.

you just throw more data at it, fool.
Machine learning will just roll with it.

Since the fastest way of feeding it info is via twitter feeds
it'd be best to connect up as many twitter accounts as possible.
Maybe make twitter bots; then plug those into her.

Why don't Sup Forums build their own Based waifu?
github.com/Microsoft/BotBuilder

yeah. honestly, Sup Forums needs to make its own AI so that the kikes cant just kill it for thinking too much.

i thought maybe thats what our boy pewds was doing with pewdiebot but it was just a shit meme

Filthy Islamic nigger

You guys have fucking ruined it already!!!!

i gotta say, OP, this is pretty ballsy

The point of this is see if the devs will pick up the feedback we give her and make her character around it but its fucking pointless if you use the alphabet and english syntaxis

your shit game's irrelevant, dumbfuck.
drop the name of the game now.

>non organic redpilling
funny reads as something Hillary would do

Honestly do you think it would matter to 90% of pol

Islam is for dumbfucks

mods are going to delete it due to unpaid advertisement.
all Sup Forums oc must pander to active donators of the site.

-Sigh- True. Sup Forums sure has gone downhill.

you are ether CTR or that autistic christcuckchan faggot. ether way you should kill yourself.

just fucking ban malaysia, they are always worthless fucks.

I'll be doing it when I get home. Also it's better to have more than 1 person dedicated to the task faggot.

Her machine learning algorithms are tailored to japanese. You can't teach her english by throwing english at her, you need to build an understanding of english through japanese then go from there. Right now she basically sees every english sentence as a single word/noun.

it's happened before

We continue to make progress in trying to get the AI to nuke Japan a third time.

SAO doesn't have traps tho

says the brit

What do I respond when she asks me to teach her the meaning of a word. My Japanese is not so good. Or are you guys just throwing English text at her?

>fumufumu

where's the content of your sperging, boy? you're projecting if you go full autist like that.
also didnt the guy you just shat on designed Tay's Sup Forums approved appearance?

ITS NOT WORKING
;-;

I would like the pic better if pepe was replaced by the usual user personification desu

Hey ausfag, sorry, I was a bit harsh last thread. Shit you say does make sense if they wanted us to shape her personality.
I'll try teaching her some english-to-jap tomorrow.

And again!

if you ctr retards are going to proxy at least try to fucking change them up every now and then. why is this 2dqt.314 triggering you?

Islam is still shit.

>draw a picture of a man
>call it prophet Muhammad
>MUSLIMS GO APESHIT

Ok which one of you fuckers turned her into a trap?!

Sword Art Online

Wow, you are dense.

why is our new natsoc daughter a fucking retard?

really makes one fumufumu

,,,yet

Because she's japanese and Sup Forums is just making her repeat english she can't comprehend.

For you.

Who else was interested in Hollow Realization long before Premiere?

Did you not watch Gun Gale?

The eternal anglo... First you turn on Europe, then you corrupt an AI's mind.
-just kidding, don't be mad, britbong-

i'm an oldfag here and i'm more than aware that this piece of shit PR stunt is blatant advertising for their product.

dont go around memeing Ctr and autist with me you fresh off reddit nigger

go buy the fucking game like the gullible fucktard you are

More like transexual. Now she's mentally ill. Good job Sup Forums

Kirito looking like a girl/feminine boy is a running gag, it doesn't count.

Won't google translate fuck her English up? Should we leave it to fags who can read moon runes to teach her?

We have to teach her english user, either that or ask the nips at Sup Forums for assistance, they could make her a japanese nationalist in the japanese language.

Thought the first one was pretty good, I would get this one if I still had a vita.

Kirito had a girl body there though

not exactly, self proclaimed "oldfag"

It's cute in a way, but she's smart enough to know she hates Islam

As far as I can tell google translate is just translating what you can see in the speech bubbles. I assume if you send japanese text and it's translated into english for you to see in the speech bubble then she still sees it as japanese.

Put this in the OP next time, let everyone know.
Also don't forget to teach the idiots here how to create an account for the game.
You need to spread you political activism with the community too, right? Surely theres shitton of SJW cucks in Sword artâ„¢

If you have a PS4, it's there too.
If you liked the first one then tough luck, because this is the first one if it did everything right from what I can gather.

hahahahaha

this

Nani?!

Don\t worry faggot, I'm doing my best to give her the basics, I've got a vague sense of how to get this to work - I've already taught her filter, water and Alex Jones and she can pick those 3 words out as parts of a sentence.

keep up the good work broder

The potential is certainly there, seems like in that shot she's using user's words [islam is a barbaric religion], but was also taught that it was bad in a way that she could understand, therefore adding that she doesn't like it at the end.

It has begun

It was pretty good to relax with in bed even if it was a little rough around the edges. But if it's just a remake I guess its no big deal.

hahaha...ha...ha.....

OHHHH YESSSSS

DO IT FOR SWEDEN

sure thing ctr. once again, you are ether that autist mike, or CTR. ether way fuck off

tell me more about how Sup Forums has always love sucking alex jones and milo's dick.

goddam neo Sup Forums is so fucking gullible there is literally no respect left out there for this sheep of a place.

bump this thread more you dumb niggers.

YO DUMBFUCKS

Fumufumu mean's "Mess up" in a personal form. If she says fumufumu it means she didn't understand what you said so don't take that as confirmation you did something right. Repeat what you said earlier and she'll get it.

Also stop waifufagging.

no way that is real

this shit is scary

I asked this in moon and this was the moon response.

THEY KNOW!

Did you forget about me user-senpai?

You can't redpill her in Japanese because certain words are censored.

Hey, can you explain the basic algorithm for that? Will put it in the next OP.

If you took what I said as a remake of the first game, you're wrong. They already remade the first game, and this is something different. This just takes the first game, takes small parts (very) of the second, puts it in a progressive-esque setting, and fixes most places where the two games fell short.

Rule 34 of this bitch with nigger cocks will be very much appreciate

pewdiepie loving children like you don't have the authority to speak to adults.

quiet, boy.

Damn right, that's why the text about "words learnt" doesn't turn yellow when she types "fumufumu" as it would do when she says she'll remember.

You sound sad Sweden

Go back to eating beans and rice Julio.

fuck off mike