RAZERGATE GENERAL

Once again the shitlibs and dangerhairs are raising their fetid, yeast-sweat encrusted HAES-folds and patchy hobo nu-male beards from their laps and screeching in horror- just so that they can have something, anything to be offended and triggered by.

And today, their target is... the fucking Bose of keyboards, mice, and headphones.

Last thread:

And the one before:

I do not endorse any product from them. I DO suggest we prop them up in online - and PRETEND that we are all buying Razer gear - in order to drive division into the SJW / gaymergurrl ranks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuV50zZc360
twitter.com/Razer/status/793499214311411713
encyclopediadramatica.se/Randi_harper
github.com/freebsdgirl/ggautoblocker/blob/master/ggautoblocker.pl
youtube.com/watch?v=Tic3staN-pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Official #RazerGater theme

Bonus points if you're an oldfag from YTMND who recognizes the sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=LuV50zZc360

THE TWITTER THREAD

twitter.com/Razer/status/793499214311411713

Razer's target market here
>implying I even care about a tweet
Definitely going to buy the new Blade now though.

They may have been redpilled longer than we were aware..

this is autism, you make us fanboys look bad

Hi Randi

This is a false flag. Sage.

>Keeping your PC case BEHIND your chair

the fuck is wrong with you

Can we pause the thread and just have you talk about making shit?

Nice try, CTR

Lel, it's just a bunch of cuckbois, not even any women.

They are basically indistinguishable from women.

>PC case literally BEHIND the fucking chair
??????????????
What the fucking shit?

These people think sex jokes are infantile, and gooby elfkin whatever the fuck stuff is their way of being adult.
But part of becoming an adult is being comfortable with sexuality. How can you expect someone to ever shag you if you're not comfortable with sex?
Not that this sexless fat virgin "lesbian" (read: no men want to fuck me like the princess I am) will ever get any.

i feel like just looking at this permenantly lowered my testosterone

Wires are neater, less audible noise, and easier to access internals. Plus it looks nicer too. The chair doesn't move much, and it stops just above the case when I recline.

It's just a cockpit. Unless you mean the green underglow, in which case I can change that to whatever color I want.

>Notch literally fucking replying to this with "this is sexist"

KEK

HE HAS PEDO LIPS

PEDOSMILE PEDO LIPS IT'S A TING GOOGLE IT

you're gonna knock your computer over and the heatsink/water block is gonna clobber the video card(s)

So how the fuck do you get into your chair? Do you ever move it back?

The methwhale just can't keep her mouth shut and stick to her corner of twitter, can she?

>Alienware
>Sexually hostile language
Dropped

Looks like the chair doesn't roll around but maybe rotates on a static frame? I've sat in some nice porch/outdoor chairs like that.

Where is this chair from?

>hurr durr you're an autist
>i'll be in my maker space
>masturbating on my reprap or whatever
>i'm gonna eat a ketchup pie for lunch later

Let him. he wants to waste money, I guess

Sage this stupid shit , its just sjws trying to conjure up a personal army they can point to and claim muh horsemint

He can make machineguns with that mill.

What can you do?

The chair is fixed, it's a cockpit. It moves like a car seat (slides forward and back, reclines).

I walk around the left side, it's not a problem at all.

>It's configurable. And unemployed dick is not an attractive dick, imo.
What the fuck did she mean by this?
Or is it a he and this cunt is a tranny?

Concern troll pls go

why do these faggots do this, surely they can't genuinely be offended

it must be a ruse to get pussy right, they must think girls like this faggotry surely

>triggered this easily

wew

>that whole setup
>little bitty laptop front and center

Jesus how atrocious. Just fucking kill yourself faggot.

randi harper is very much a tranny

S E X U A L L Y H O S T I L E

Randi Harper is one of those people who just buys all the accessories so she can adopt an identity.

And apparently the identity she wanted was "GAMER GRRL"

encyclopediadramatica.se/Randi_harper

here's more for the newfags

How much of a beta faggot do you have to be in the first place to buy any razer product?

I put the laptop there for the pic (2013 Blade), the setup is for the desktop.

I assumed it had wheels like an office chair. I thought about you moving the chair backwards and knocking it down

Lol yea I'm a concern troll ok. Keep samefagging OP, this whole thread is you trying and failing to find anyone who gives a shit. Go back to twitter faggot

looks comfy desu

wait isnt randileeharper that weirdo from gamergate?

she's like 400 pounds irl why is her av of an attractive, blue haired girl?

>pic so you read my post

She's been a lot of shit in her time, but "pro gamer" is not one of them.

Why don't she just add razer to her "blockbot" if they offend so hard?

Let me get this straight: An old company that has lost most of its popularity (like Alienware) realizes they are defunct. They know there are hordes of you idiots online (LMAO he told that little girl to suck a dick for calling their equipment shitty OMG OMG SJW BTFO) in reality they are as retarded as the Fundies on this board, the retarded accidents of nature that want to exterminate the non-anglos, etc. etc.

You are the SJWs of the right. Even Trump thinks you are deplorable, he told the racists among his followers to suck a collective dick.

>Lol yea I'm a concern troll ok. Keep samefagging OP, this whole thread is you trying and failing to find anyone who gives a shit. Go back to twitter faggot

Guys I found the CTR troll who never learned what IDs were

Protip: suffocate yourself to death while jerking off to chinese cartoons, faggot

This is a really bad case of baby face

Yeah, she's that blue yoga ball that won't shut the fuck up, previously known as "sektie" if you feel like having a laugh.

Got blocked for man splaining!

She smokes meth and she is also OP, she's trying to bait more harassment so she can claim she's bullied online. The blue haired pic is actually her but its like 7 years old now.

Don't forget to sage

The whole setup looks autistic. Anyone who buys overpriced pre-built gaming machines is a faggot tryhard in my book.

call all the dudes out on homophobia

lol highlight your own ID idiot. You have the most posts in this thread. lol posting CTR CTR CTR just outs you as a gigantic newfag I've been on Sup Forums since before you were probably born little babby

I can't stand their childlike cadence (and diction).

>Gross. Super gross. This is bad and not okay.

Is it on purpose? Is it a way of signaling to each other? Maybe:

> I'm setting aside adult reasoning. I'm setting aside logic. I'm an ally, and that's all that matters.

github.com/freebsdgirl/ggautoblocker/blob/master/ggautoblocker.pl

these variable names are priceless

Crikey razor! Lezzies see ya later!

>she is also OP

You fucking wish, cunt.

The desktop is just a Razer-branded S340 case, it's not pre-built.

And Razer makes really good laptops, the Blade is one of the best 14" options out there. New one has a 1060 and 70Wh battery in that little frame.

This guy nailed it youtube.com/watch?v=Tic3staN-pk

sourcelist used to be blacklist. Naughty naughty, Pepperridge Farms remembers.

Fucking trainwreck of a script.

>woman "competitive gamer"
directly into the trash

Goony beardman, what a shock! Fucking cuck ahahaha

Why is there a long haired badger attacking your scrotum in that picture?

>all that whitespace in that beginning def dump

who writes like this

>defending a company that puts DRM in HARDWARE

So wait a minute...they're offended at what now?

Oh, wait, never mind. Don't care

I love how they just wrote S my and D and people already know what they implied and got triggered by it.

Women who can only do poorly written perl scripts.

>"But it's so much more readable that way!"

SHITPOSTING TO REACH 100,000,000

Eat shit, faggot. I grew up on Usenet. I've used Archie and Gopher while you were but a glint in your poor white trash mother's eye.

You are a little baby compared to me. I moderated &TOTSE. I was banned from YTMND more times than you've even heard the name 'YTMND'. I closed the pool. I shut down myg0t then raised them from the dead because I was bored. I've played out more ruses (pic related) than you'll ever be fooled by. I was using my powers for political activism and actually accomplishing results, not stupid protests, before you even were old enough to vote. I am the alpha and omega. I will fucking rain hellfire down on you while you cower in a corner with your "waifu pillow."

You're such an autistic faggot.

I have also caused one SA goon's suicide and have never even had an account on any board with a goonish taint let alone goonfaggotry prime. I helped russians rob goons in one of their faggoty online space ship games and my cut was in the thousands, but I still avoided having to log in to the game itself.

You are nothing to me but another faggot.

shave that beard caveman

Anyone who buys Razer or Alienware products are retards.
There are just as good and better things for cheaper, plus you don't have to look like a coloured LED faggot.

This is stupider than getting angry at slave drives.

fatty tub of shit that abandoned her kid doesnt understand what sd is oh noes

It triggers manbabies who have no testosterone. And unlike the nu-male cucks we've posted, I lift weights and don't have a baby face, so I actually look like an angry lumberjack instead of a pudgy man-child with brown bread mold wisping over my cheeks.

Let's get back to business though, the CTR disinfo shill will try to post a "you mad" tier zinger and then fade away, we are finally rid of him.

But colored LEDs are what tells them I'm not a fgt!!!!!!!

cool story bro.

This is hilarious. Who the fuck actually buys name brand shit? Its funny that these women want cred for buying a fucking gaming laptop, when they could have build a tower for half the price and still bought a laptop for whatever "work" they do on the go.

Their virtue signalling knows no bounds.

I like this! Likely older than me likely remembers stileproject! Oh so solly I cook yo cat!

Fuck stile I've been stealing the look and feel from SteakAndCheese for my entire adult life whenever I need to throw up a basic informational page about some bullshit or other.

That mill made me hard, user.

someone should call her out on being sexist for using a more attractive girls picture as her own and culturally appropriating that girls attractiveness

Hold on I'm compiling a little video loop of the gifs they uploaded of throwing their razer mice in the trash.

NOT THAT THEY DON'T ALREADY BELONG THERE, but the fact is if you're gonna fucking video tossing your peripherals in the trash over a tweet, you're officially fucking desperate for something to virtue signal with.

We've likely worked together by proxy. I'm an ideas guy not a typist.

Jesus fucking christ! No wonder she's offended.

Fucking look at her. The only thing one can't see in this picture are shitty ass tats.

Based

"gaming culture" is so full of tryhard faggots these days. I don't even pay attention to gaming news anymore, its all pop-culture-tier bullshit. All these fancy "battlestations" with perfectly polished equipment that looks like its never been used right after eating a handful of Doritos. The true gamers have nondescript desktops sitting on whatever furniture they could find that will pass for a desk and a minimum of 5 old bottles of beer or mountain dew strewn about.

are you a wizard

she's a GUrL C0Dr
#WomynCanDoIt2

I have always encouraged australians to be part of whatever nonsense is happening, you guys are like the DEVGRU of shitposting

I fucking love you! And your repeating numbers!

Thank you and don't think for a minute that I didn't know you were using a NZ proxy

fuk i want 2 hurl

0/10