I truly didn't appreciate this show until long after it was gone. It was brilliant

I truly didn't appreciate this show until long after it was gone. It was brilliant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3dm2lBzm2AE?t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=FgxfJRoL2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=GqtoZsDfZ04
youtube.com/watch?v=d2hVwu2Jbvc
youtu.be/oLD8fZRMoNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never got the hate for House of Mouse at the time. Yeah, packaging in truncated versions of Mouse Works and classic shorts was cheap, but the wraparound material in the club was nonstop Disney fanwank and I loved every minute of it.

It was hated at the time?

holy shit yes house of mouse was the absolute best. the house of villains episode/movie/whatever it was was 100%/ gold.

>Mickey don't think that Malevolent is hot

Shit taste

Ursula's an acquired taste, Cruella used to be hot when she was younger, but as said, Maleficent is straight up hot no matter what. On the other hand, "looking good" could be a play on them being villains therefore not being good.

Is there a Mega?

House of Mouse was pretty based

Who are the two owls on the left?

the far left is merlins owl . I wanna say pocahontas for the other one but i got no fucking clue

Far left is Archimedes from The Sword And The Stone. Other one is the owl that wanted to dance with Sleeping Beauty.

Who knows

I forgot how good the animation was for that show.

Wasn't there an episode where Hades was Thirsty as fuck for her and Micky tried to help him out?

I’m sure someone will send u the pic

God I loved this show. How about the time Scrooge Mcduck literally ran the place to the ground?

youtu.be/3dm2lBzm2AE?t=8s

House of Mouse was great. My favorite episode was the Midsummers night dream one. House of Scrooge I think it was.

Best ship

It had the best Daisy design. The smaller bow really works better than the huge one she normally wears.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgxfJRoL2ps
this shit right here

Combine that with the LatAm voice and...

>Maleficent
>Not finding her hot
Man Mickey, you have shit taste

my favorite scene

youtube.com/watch?v=GqtoZsDfZ04

>KingdomHearts.jpg

also this one

youtube.com/watch?v=d2hVwu2Jbvc

How lost is this show? Does it have TV rips or are there full seasons missing?

I loved it when I was a kid.

>Maleficent not smoking hot

Mickey you dumb nigger

Or ursula

All i remember from this show was a single Gaston joke that was actually pretty funny.
I don't remember much else about it but i don't have any negative feelings towards it so it must've been at least decent.

Kek

Ursula is based on a drag queen, though.

>tfw you remember getting the House of Villains special on DVD as kid
>tfw you remember skipping through all the skits just to see the main plot for some bizarre reason

>for some bizarre reason
Because it's good?

youtu.be/oLD8fZRMoNM

Did this show predict kingdom hearts?

Crossovers have been a thing since forever.

It didn't have Nightmare Before a Christmas or live action movies.

I don't know the two in the middle.

This is the type of zaniness The Looney Tunes Show should have had

I liked that show, but it was faaaar too tame and restricted with its humor.

The blue one was the host of some Disney Sing-A-Long tapes and videos

Left to right: Archimedes from The Sword in the Stone, The owl from Sleeping Beauty, The Owl teacher from Adventures in Music and Owl from Winnie the Pooh.

I'm with on this, there was hate? Everyone I knew loved it.