Ruh Roh!

Anyone have an interpretation on what this means? Fkin' Cryptic Matt, fkin cryptic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spooks_(TV_series)
washingtonpost.com/politics/after-release-of-documents-fbi-finds-itself-caught-in-a-partisan-fray/2016/11/01/9d466908-a068-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well its a link to a story that says the stock market indicates Trump is going to win.

The headline:

"DEVELOPING WASH POST LEAD
WEDNESDAY: FBI SPOOKS"

Clicking that doesn't get me to a story. What's 'spook' in politi-speak? Is the FBI backing off the email story now?

Probably: looked at the mails, nothing wrong, vote hilldawg.

Comey is such a dick tease.

Check out the video on you tube by Dr Steve Pieczenik. Can only hope that this is true. Go Trump

Maybe it got something to do with inner working of the agency and agents against agents, or something similar.

There was a to series about the mi5 called "spooks" .
I don't know what it is about, but maybe if you read the synopsis you find something interesting:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spooks_(TV_series)

Okay read the German version of the article and apparently "spooks" is a colloquial term for spies in British English. In America and canada spooks has a "discriminating connotation" if my translation is right.

Everything has a "discriminating connotation" now that you guys have that slut Merkel in charge

Here is the lead :

washingtonpost.com/politics/after-release-of-documents-fbi-finds-itself-caught-in-a-partisan-fray/2016/11/01/9d466908-a068-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html

Doesn't sound like much but only skimmed. About fbi twitter shit

Spooks is what old timey Southern folks call negros

Mean :(

A spook is a government agent in a suit and sunglasses dude. Common knowledge. FBI ARE the spooks.

Ooo spoopy

If the FBI really wanted to fix an election, it would work and you would never suspect it.

That's probably what the author of the wiki page meant, thx for clearing this up.
I assume that washpo is not opening with an editorial about African American FBI agents on Wednesday, so the other meaning of the word is more likely.

This right here.

WRONG

A spook is also a label that lefty anarcho-primitivists apply to things and concepts that they choose not to believe in due to the fact that those objects or ideas hurt their feelings.
See: Max Stirner

"Spooks" actually refers to ghosts of old FBI agents. The agency secretly uses remote viewers to channel the spirits of some of their greatest detectives to crack the most challenging cases. It's very effective when they can actually connect with one of the spooks, which isn't always guaranteed.

That's probably it, thx user.
The article is about the FBI record vault publications from today if I skim read correctly?

"Spook" is a general term for someone working in the intelligence field. The headline is insinuating that FBI officials with links to the intelligence community (FBI does counter intel) are feeding info to wikileaks to bring Clinton down.

True, like "Spuk" in German.
Its probably a combination of those meanings

That's anti-climatic. Bill pardoned some Jew indicted for tax evasion, so what? I'm missing the connection between that pardon and this current election. Where is the real dirt--the kind that buries the bitch?

Why waste time and space with this on the worlds largest news aggregator? Matt Drudge is basically linking some shitpost by the Washington Post. He's losing his touch.

Namefag is an idiot. The cointel FBI agents are clearly against Clinton, which is why they published these documents. It's basically saying "remember when you screwed over the country and pardoned a traitor? We remember."

>In America and canada spooks has a "discriminating connotation" if my translation is right.

No one calls niggers spooks anymore. They can still be kinda spooky though. If you ever walk into a dark bar or club with mostly black customers, all you will see are eyes and smiles floating in space. Just eyes and smiles, it's fucking eery.

Kek

No doubt the low-tier FBI are against her. My wifes' uncle did 20 in the FBI and confirmed as much over the bar-be at the family gathering.

Which makes me think that Comey isn't "our guy". He's just doing what his agents are threaten to do if he doesn't. The twitter account FBI_RecordsVault, is operated by some rogue low-tier.

Clintons pardons themselves were a scandal. And the guy in charge of looking into them is the current head of the fbi

I should reword this. When Bill Clinton had the pardongate scandal Comet was the investigator.