Anyone here /constantlyrefreshing/ ?

Anyone here /constantlyrefreshing/ ?

I feel like this election is really interfering with my life, the happenings are too many and mentally unsustainable

naw.

yes. these are glorious times.

Yes.

Why not just click the Auto checkbox?

>have to work til 5 on tuesday even tho I asked for the whole day off

GODDAMN IT I WAS GONNA GET DRUNK BY 2

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Is this the new veritas drop?

Feel you so much! I am also an italian even though I am writing in the UK. It's like the best reality show. And you what the best part is? That nothing is going to change for us anyway. It's not like we have any conservative movement anyway! :D

It's a great time to be alive user

Yes, constantly pressing F5. I also have noko typed so the page isn't lost. Oh wait, it's not 2008 anymore!

Feel you senpai.

Who's gonna play who when they make the Movie?

you get used to the thrill of happenings...you get addicted to mini seratonin bursts in the brain that become addictive

it is why it is rancid as fuck when there is nothing happening and you get withdrawls and get excited when a terrorist attack happens

Yup. I've already resigned to the fact I won't be getting any work done(hobby) until after the election and most of my free time will be spent browsing Sup Forums. If I didn't have an actual job I'd probably spend all day here, only leaving to go to the gym.

If Trump gets elected it'll give a boost to every far-right movement in Europe. That's not because Trump is particularly far-right, but because the classical right all over Europe cucked themselves into supporting Clinton.

Eventually I imagine the second wave of European nationalism would propagate even to Italia. I mean you do get a high amount of migrants, which is highly correlated with getting redpilled, fast.

>constantly pressing F5

Why don't you check the Auto checkbox?

Nigga I have one of those BS IT jobs where I don't have to do shit but get paid to be here...it never ends.

Since yesterday yes.
I'm absolutely addicted now.

>:D

that's very good because we want you faggots out of Sup Forums no one cares about this shit you're just flooding and spamming

Dropped all my classes and wasted 4000 dollars because I couldn't stop pressing F5. Worth it.

>Wake up
>Watch The Still Report
>Go to work
>Troll normies on Facebook posting anti-Trump garbage
>Come home
>Watch Styx and 1791L
>Make dinner
>Spend evening on Sup Forums
>Pic related, can confirm am happy with this

because the power you feel.
BIG FUCKIN' TIME isn't it ?
wait you need. until the 8, it'll comes.

All of this moral support from you foreign bros is greatly appreciated.

I have at least 5 tabs open on my desktop and I constantly refresh my phone when I'm out doing errands and shit.

Needless to say, yes OP, I feel that these happenings and the amount of time which I spend on here is starting to fuck with me, just glad the meme war of '16 is almost over.

If Trump wins, I will leave Sup Forums forever unless a major habbening habbens

>If Trump wins, I will leave Sup Forums forever
you'll be back in 2020, possibly the 2018 midterms