What are some of your favorite comic fights Sup Forums? Pic related is one of my favorites. Pittsy was a bad ass...

What are some of your favorite comic fights Sup Forums? Pic related is one of my favorites. Pittsy was a bad ass. The Barracuda fight from the same run was also a good one.

Part 2

I never really understood why an old Italian midget was invincible when trained soldiers get killed in a panel or two by the same man.

I thought the same thing when I first read it. I mean, the punisher says earlier in the same run how inadequate "wise guys" are, but still. I loved these panels. I just like to think this guy was just that much of a bad ass.

Bumping with more from the same issue

So rowdy

One tuff motha

You have no idea how much I was looking forward to seeing this in War zone, when I heard he was gonna be in the movie.

Yeah the movie got his character all messed up. I hope the series take a lot of inspiration from Garth Ennis.

old man strength isn't just a meme

lol! seriously the punisher is garbage! if he's going to kill a guy then snap their neck and be done with it!

continue plz

The super in the building I work in reminds me of Pitsy. He's short, Italian, and seems to live in a constant state of anger. He also has very strong hands. He got hit by a car recently, and had to be forced to go to the hospital.

Which Barracuda fight?
The last one is the best, in my mind.

not on topic but i do love that arc for the simple dark humor of the phrase "Sorry sir, Homeland Security"

Max had some solid one line off the cuff humor. Remember in "Slavers" when Frank's response to the butch Cop wanting to for round two, and Frank said,"I'm not dating right now."

What the Hell's going on with his face in the third panel?

>Not even with a rented dick.

He's removing the bandage over his face because he had a blade hidden where his eye was. He's missing that eye because of a fight from the previous issue.