I am a 100% pure white, blond haired, blue eyed white nationalist...

I am a 100% pure white, blond haired, blue eyed white nationalist. However I hang out at gay bars (gays always buy me lots of free drinks after I flirt with them a bit), and a few of my good friends are gay and I regularly hang out with them but despite all that I am straight and am attracted to women although I have not had a girlfriend since I was 15 (I am 24 now). Is there a problem with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZp8nVtSQbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a leaf
Checks out

>Burger

No surprise he's a bigot.

yes, kill yourself faggot

How am I a faggot? I have never kissed a man, had sex with a man and am sexually attracted to women.

Uses tripword.
Saged and dropped.

checked

>Thinking our movement will ever be acceptable if we are trailer trash bigots

youtube.com/watch?v=kZp8nVtSQbw

Literally all of you

If you haven't had a gf in almost a decade then yes, there is a problem. Just suck a cock, you might enjoy it.

>Cock teasing for drinks.

You're worse than a faggot, you're a Stacy. I hope you have one to many appletinis and they take turns butt fucking you in the alley.

>Wishing rape upon your fellow white brother

What's wrong with you?

Nothing wrong with it at all. You seem like a decent person who is secure enough in their sexuality and masculinity that wouldn't have a nervous breakdown at the mere sight of a gay person.

I'm actually a white nationalist just like you, but I'm also gay.

It's as morally fucked up as a girl flirting for drinks

Why did I take the bait...? Fucking leaf. Saged.

>that's a fake blond coalburning whore...fuck off leafnigger.

She would look better BLACKED

People judge you based on your friends. Since they are all gay, you are by assumption homo as well.
Which explains the lack of gf.

kek cause you're a gullible fag that's why. Wish me luck with my exam tomorrow my dear friend.

Did he fucking kiss him at the start?

This.

What in the flying fuck is wrong with you, OP?

I think so

Also >fuck you Paki go back to India

kek average white supremacist 2bh familia

Cute gay canadian boy looking for nice pol boyfriend
I am not a shut in.

We should hang out at some gay bars in Malmo or Stockholm or something man it'd be cool to get free drinks and talk about saving the white race

Toronto here want to get a drink sometime? Not looking for a boyfriend but if you want to come out with a few of the boys and I for drinks you're welcome to it :)

You're gay, dear faggot.

No I'm not

Stockholm is the better pick for that activity!

Nice. Well what's the best way to contact you? What's your favourite drink? I like The piƱa colada and cinnamon whisky with a few cinnamon heart candies dropped into it

Any other Swedes want in on this? I come to Sweden about once a year

why the fuck would you even make a thread about this faggot shit you fucking leaf?

You need to be gassed with the niggers and kikes you cancerous fucking mapleniggers

Seriously, fucking die bitch

Sorry to say, but metrosexual is homosexual. Not that being homosexual is all that bad. At least you aren't a nigger.

Why are you so hostile man? For one I'm not a faggot. I like women. Secondly, I have no right to judge people's sexuality. If a bunch of gay guys want to be gay and have sex with each other it does not impact me. They are not contributing to white genocide by impregnating white women. White supremacists everywhere need to be more accepting of gays as some gays are white nationalists too. It's simply genetic and not a choice. There are gay monkeys. Gays can't help it.

Your natural obligation as a male, is to procreate, protect your family and protect your nation. Stop eating estrogen-based food products and act like a god damn man, you fucking faggot.

>Protect a nation of cucks and non whites
>Impregnate a woman so she can take half my money, turn my child against me, and cuck me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I would rather force myself to be gay than fall for the marriage meme

So you're a fucking fag hag. You want a fucking medal? How about a lolipop and a slap on the ass?

This thread is concentrated faggotry and so are you

BAN THE LEAF

I dont drink

That's cool you could just out with me and the boys for a fun night.

Apparently intelligence doesn't run thick in your gene pool... If you can't figure out the difference between a stupid whore that's gonna fuck you over, and a quality woman with whom you can contribute to the next generation with... then you are also a fucking faggot...

This thread is only faggoty because of you being so insecure with your sexuality and so deep in the closet you're in fucking Narnia.

>Quality woman

Don't exist in Western nations. White women are all whores.

I work nights, i dont get to have fun nights

Are you in Toronto? Non-neet here

Pls help me find a bf

Well, you're not going to pull anything in those bars. I mean it checks out that you haven't had sex in 9 years.

>I have not had a girlfriend since I was 15

Fuck off to /r9k/

saged

Im in newmarket, but i used to go to toronto for school.
Im 23

Ever come downtown?

> Don't exist in Western nations. White women are all whores.

Doesn't exist in your world because you're most likely a beta cuck. Women need a strong hand to be guided with. I've been married for 8 years to a quality woman, have children together, and are happy. If you weren't so pre-occupied with being a faggot, you could make that magic happen also.

Tho the fuck sare you you've been shitpostin here for the last 5 hours what the God damn fuck are you trying to prove today that Trudeau is a disconnected trust fund manchild with no real political insight and his dad was a dirty commie that famously flipped off the west and our values? Go get fucked you cocksucking faggot

With friends a few times. I dislike going to downtown alone.
The downtown is too much city for a countryboy

>8 Years

She has probably cheated on you at least once. I have not had a girlfriend since I was 15 BUT I do hook up with women probably once a month, no time for a relationship because grad school but out of all the women I have been with probably half or close to half were married or had boyfriends and were cheating. I'm not trolling you, I legitimately believe you are disillusioned and put women on a pedestal to the point where you are blinded by their beauty and words, but a woman is easily swayed and has very little capacity for logical thought. You my friend made a very big mistake falling for the marriage meme.

Project much?

sounds like your the faggot

A country boy bf is all I want in life. I work in finance, so have to live downtown :(

>this entire thread

I work in security, i work nights :<
Poc related is me. Im not fat, just bad at taking pictures

Do you have telegram/kik?

hot

Toronto?

Kik is zed_48
thank

It really makes me happy to see homosexual white nationalists. Will send you a kik and we can get together with the boys sometime for beer or cranberry juice. WHITE PRIDE!

Hangs out at gay bars and hasn't had a girlfriend in 9 yrs.... ROFLMAO!!! ok ok seriously, u know something is wrong which is why u posted this. My advise would be to make some changes in your life. You sound like a feminized male- this is why women are not attracted to you. Find your masculinity and build on it. Otherwise just be gay, or better yet kill yourself. Holy fuck, how do some people end up so pathetic lol

>How am I a faggot? I have never kissed a man, had sex with a man and am sexually attracted to women.

You spend more time flirting with men than you do with women by choice.

Think about that.

Haha look here, I think we have a match!!

See

Maybe you should read before you open your big fat mouth

Women are boring. They are expect me to buy them stuff. I fuck them once a month thanks to tinder and that's it. Also none of them are interesting to talk to nowadays unless your idea of interesting is rape culture, patriarchy, materialistic stupid bullshit, etc

You sound less degenerate than most straight people.

Good on you.

>zed

Someone's gonna get raped

>Also none of them are interesting to talk to nowadays unless your idea of interesting is rape culture, patriarchy, materialistic stupid bullshit, etc

Oh right, you're in Canada.

Why don't you find a decent one and start brainwashing her? Women by nature bend to whatever authority tells them. All you have to do is have patience in defeating all the nonsense, if she's smart enough you can even have her study shit on her own.

$8

>we should conform in order to legitimize our movement in the eyes of those we oppose
HAHAHAHA no, fuck off you retarded leaf.

What's your kik?

degenerate leaf

If you hang out with degenerates, you are a degenerate. Find better friends.