If your son or daughter married/bred with a non white

What would be your reaction if your son or daughter got with a non white?

Would you feel differently if it was your son as opposed to your daughter? Would it depend on the race of the girl/guy?

Millennial Woes made a video about this recently and I found it a little odd that he acted as if both would anger him equally. He also said he would disown them which I think I'd only do that if it was my daughter with a dindu or a Muslim. Other combos I could get over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unless it's a 70% European hispanic, I'd be mad

I could care less since I'm not white either.

>70% European hispanic
70% european, 30% negroid

A "70% European hispanic" is probably White + Amerindian

Niggers, arabs, poo in loos, mestizo = disown, throw out, never talk to again

East Asian = disown, maybe forgive years later

"white" south americans = forever disappointed

white european = good relations

I literally don't give a fuck.

What if your daughter married/bred with a White dude than?

Would you rather them be with a full blown East Asian or like a 1/4th or 1/8th black?

Not a problem with some kind of mongrel. But i could not tolerate a full afro nigger.

How is this Jewish?

Why do Poles hate Germans but also hate Jews?

Poles hate everything I swear.

I'd probably just get to work on making another one Tbh

Does no one else find it incredibly disturbing that they come here to shill racemixing? If that doesn't tell you the white genocide project is real, I don't know what will.

It should also beg the question in your mind - why? why would they do this? what is the ulterior motive?

Pay a google to fix them.

I thought about that too. Shouldn't put all of your sperm in one basket.

Asian. Atleast they might get decent IQ. Also i dont want to risk having my grandkids find out about their black heritage and become Shaun King.

you seem awfully vested in this topic, I wonder why? why do you care so much about what we deem to be "acceptable" racemixing?

furthermore, why are you trying to introduce these topics and ideas to us?

actually, that is probably what my grandkids would look like, knowing my son's genes. not bad desu; will just take a few aryan generations to bring back to purity but no sense in laughing at a joke every couple generations

I've been with 3 different non whites

They're all just as fucking crazy as white people but they're more open about it

>why are you trying to introduce these topics and ideas to us?

1. How fucking new are you?(the stock vanilla merchant maymay gives you away too)

2. reality has introduced these topics to us

We live in the US and this shit happens daily. MW just made a video about it and even some of his subs were bothered by the fact that he'd disown his kids over it.

I wouldn't care. I have a thing for black women myself (what I get for growing up poor in an urban area).

I would be mad at my daughter if she had a kid with some deadbeat no matter the skin color.

Some of the best male role models I had growing up were minorities. What matters is a person doing right and treating people right.

It isn't genetics that makes people act like loser thug man-children

>your son or daughter

For what reason would you post it though if you weren't trying to make people partial to racemixing?

The answer should be very simple - NONE. NO RACE MIXING.

Anything black or really dark - disown

Muslim - disown

European, Christian Middle Eastern - fine

Chinese, Korean, Japanese - I would evaluate carefully but overall fine too.

Other Asian: probably not

>this is Sup Forums in 2k16
smdh tbqh

It's plebbit. Even lefties are bothered to some degree by certain variations of race mixing even if they suppress it.

fucking idiot traitor, kill yourself

Says the 60%

>breeding with nonwhites
That's a low IQ activity so I'll never have to worry about that

Disowned, immediately.

Implying women of any race have a high IQ.
Time to take the gay pill tbhfam.

i could literally care less about race mixing as long as my child is happy thats good enough for me

Daughter, anything but white or 7 figure non white is disown. Money can make up for all the genetic pollution and you know it's true.

Son, as long as she is hot and not black I wouldn't really care. Obviously I would prefer he get a nice white girl but they are such garbage nowadays I could understand miscegenation.

>makes fun of my country for being less white
>is ok with racemixing

uh...ok? not sure what point you're trying to make here.

The world hates poles. Therefore poles must also hate the world.

If it was my son, maybe I'd tolerate it.

Not my daughter.

Mad you can't downvote faggot?

If you want an echo box go away.

Having your daughter pop out some white trash meth addled Tyler's kid is just as bad as her getting blacked by Tyrone the crack dealer.

White pride is for trailer trash and basement dwellers who can only feel good about themselves by self deluding that they're better by nature of birth.

>thread about race mixing
>means white genocide
WEWLAD

Because of their glorious history.

>is ok with racemixing
If i could, i would lead all those subhumans into the backyard and shoot a bullet crosswise through their brain, desu senpai. Not even fucking joking.

it fits the definition of white genocide because these are systematic efforts to reduce white population and white identity

im mixed and i ended up good looking with intelligence why does Sup Forums think so negatively about mixed people?

gross nigger rape baby

>breeds 1 black kid
>white people magically all vanish into thin air
Nice logic m9.
>inb4 (YOU)
Don't feed the "troll".

oh well I thought you were the other user that was ok with having Elliot Rodgers as his grandson

C U C K
U C
C U
K C U C

im pretty sure it was consensual kek Im sorry your such a little boy and you cant comprehend the fact that life is different then what Sup Forums has taught you

Bcs theyre a hivemind on certain topics, im mixed too, white father/amerindian mother and no fucks given. I probably look better than 90% of this board

From the beginning of puberty I'd make it clear to them that they would be written out of my will if they ever decided to do so. Of course this won't be a problem for me or my bloodline because I will be raising my children to be as Sup Forums-tier as I am. This is all assuming I don't die in the race war / purging Europe / or getting ovened by Trudeau for being a fucking white male.

Take pure clean water, a gift from GOD

Now shit in it.

That's race mixing.

>What are dominicans
>What are puerto ricans
>What are cubans

>Sex with apes
>consensual

Pick one retard.

>letting your adult son/daughter make their own decisions means you're a cuck
you trump supporters sure are dim

Keep telling yourself that Shlomo. Just keep in mind what happened the last time whitey got sick of your race mixing and general degeneracy.

Do you interact with people in real life? I honestly can believe people who think like you have an actual healthy life. Do you just wake up mad everyday thinking that your precious pigment is gonna disappear of the face of the earth soon? So you come on Sup Forums and make yourself feel better by typing the word nigger in hopes you might upset a black person?

Who would call these people "european hispanic"

>Sup Forums is all about individual freedoms and letting people live happy in their own way
>soon as someone doesnt fit your shitty ideals is automatically a cuck
how does it feel navigating through life with such stupid ideals?

>Not wanting you child to racemix = wanting them to marry white trash
You're not fooling anyone, mate.

>their hivemind on certain topics
>because everyone thinks the same all the time no matter what
When the fuck will Sup Forums realize not all people are exactly alike?

Then you're the exception. You KNOW most mixed people act like straight up niggers. Don't play dumb.

It goes far deeper than pigment. One group of people has created everything. The other has done nothing while acting as a parasite and claiming they are our equals.

What the fuck is this dude even talking about lol. Actually keked a little

Before I wouldn't have cared all that much -- but after spending time on Sup Forums I know how many people are dead set against it.

I wouldn't want my kid getting strung up on the day of the rope.

I honestly think there will be a race conflict if we keep on the current path and halfies are going to have to take sides with non-whites, it will cause a lot of problems for a lot of people.

>being edgy and deflecting because your a little boy
Come on now boy you could atleast try to come up with something to counter my argument. Do you actually interact with black people? And not some fucking ghetto trash i mean just normal run of the mill black people. You have some complex where you think your better because of your skin color when in reality you thinking and acting like this makes you the biggest nigger of all........ Sup Forums doesnt realize they are bigger niggers than the ones who riot once a year cause "he dindu nuffin"

You tell him Brazil, if anyone knows about miscegenation it's you.

*cant

Who are you voting for?

Look at how we turned out, huh?

>Do you actually interact with black people? And not some fucking ghetto trash i mean just normal run of the mill black people

Ghetto trash are run of the mill black people. This is why we can't take you seriously. Most blacks are retards. Your average black person is stupid and trashy as fuck.

You're either retarded or playing retarded for the sake of your arguments.

and i know just as many white people who act like niggers thats not really my point . I just wish people didnt fucking blanket stereotype thats all

Shiiiiiiet we got a chimpout on our hands. Someone call the zim zam.

as long as she/he is catholic I'm ok, but, if he is muslim or, God forbid, lutheran or some shit like that, I'll burn both

This is the third fucking miscegenation post I've seen in the last five minutes. OP, you're a faggot. Sage these niggers ffs.

>and i know just as many white people who act like niggers thats not really my poin

Anecdotes don't hold up to stats. The fact is that blacks have lower IQs, higher crime rates and higher rates of everything shitty so the fact that you "know just as many white people that act like niggers" means jack shit. No one is saying ALL black people are dumber than ALL white people. This is just a helpful strawman you're propping up. This is some bullshit lefty argumentation 101.

>Thinking it get easier

WEW

one group created everything my ass and even if that was the case YOU DIDNT INVENT SHIT so to sit here on some fucking high horse because a white guy did some shit you could never do is still some nigger tier shit. All im saying is call someone a nigger when its actually called for. Going on line and saying all niggers this and all niggers that makes you retarded because im 100% positive there is some black person out there who is more successful and happy than you'll every be. And what is that black to you just another nigger? Even though you'll never amount to that person so i guess that makes you double nigger?

Racial nationalism is for retards. Although fuck sand niggers.

Literally rather my son be a fag than race mix. At least then I won't have to bear the shame of having my genes help perpetuate subhumans.

not voting desu didnt like Hilary Trump or Bernie but i guess i want Hilary to win but again i could really care less

There's no proof intelligence has anything to do with it. Human populations are so varied we can safely assume any "race" group you define has the same intelligence distribution. Lower IQs just mean you're poorly educated, not that you're actually stupider. What differs is culture.

IDGAF

Get fucked Sup Forums, you Nazi dipshits.

Yeah and there's no proof humans are smarter than gorillas since IQ doesn't encompass all forms of intelligence xD ebin

Intelligence is undefinable goy, all beings are equally intelligent.

Would lynch him if it was a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU SHITSKIN

well as someone who is mixed with black im glad to say my black family and friends would never come off as trashy as you are right now. Thinking most black's are your average nigger trash really goes to show how either A. you know nothing about black people and just watch fox news or B. you literally just follow what ever Sup Forums says and you feel cool and edgy for thinking that way

I'm that user. Elliot Rodger was half Malay or some shit, FYI I'd disown that.

Post pics dude, I bet I have you beat. kek

I'm pretty handsome myself, and gained some muscle too, thanks to /fit/ of course.

>most black's are your average nigger trash

But they are you fucking moron. Name three decent cities in the US with a black pop over 40%. I'll wait.

thanks for showing that high society white class i hear so many of you white people have........ just a sad little boy

We like Hungary... and slav girls and polish food.

>nigger, sandnigger, pajeet, jew
I would kill both myself
>asian
Meh but ok if I will name their first child, kids with weird names usually grow up stronger.
>spic
Ok but I'm gonna wear sombrero on the weeding.
>Why do Poles hate Germans but also hate Jews?
We had both of them here and now we want neither.

>no one is saying blacks are dumber than whites
that is literally what you are saying
>this is strawman
yet you can constantly group all blacks as being niggers and thats perfectly ok. Jesus Christ man i just really hate the fact that no matter how respectful i am to everybody and always showing the respect people deserve to alot of white people i will just be written off as a nigger because dipshits like you think stats apply to every single black

My daughter is marrying a white man. My son can go for a white woman or upper class latina.

Look at it, its the polish city now and u pay for it via eu.

This is why you should have at least 4 kids

One of them is bound to marry white and continue you're line.

>Removed the words ALL

Pathetic. More dishonest lefty trash. The strawman is that we're saying ALL blacks are dumber than ALL whites. We're talking about groups and averages. You want to pretend we're ignoring exceptions because that would mean you could win the argument but we're not and you can't.

Again your doing nothing but grouping every single black person into some fucking stat. How about instead of looking at me as some sort of stat you fucking see me as a human being your fucking piece of shit trash. Like holy fuck does you being white really make you think somehow your better than anyone else?

>Again your doing nothing but grouping every single black person into some fucking stat

No faggot I'm not. We're talking averages. If most black people weren't ghetto trash then most black cities would be fine. If you had a bunch of Ben Carsons and will Smiths it wouldn't be a problem but you don't you've got millions of Chief Keefs.

You're on Sup Forums
Why are you even trying?