Canadian Fam.. we need our country back

I'm starting to loathe society on a level I cannot explain. This is beyond the pale disgusting.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/should-drag-shows-be-used-as-a-teaching-tool-in-alberta-schools-1.3830417

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/assisted-dying-mentally-ill-1.3829839
youtube.com/watch?v=x_fBYROA7Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=BcN3fJKtsuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But then they say that fascist indoctrination is bad. Fucking hypocrites

And a lot of libtards pretend the right hates science and is incapable of utilizing it.
There is no fucking science here.

The gender unicorn is Canadian?

The article is asking if we should use drag shows in Albertan schools, and even pedal this dumb shit to begin with. Get 'em while they're young, I guess.

>students be addressed as "comrades" rather than boys and girls

This is a parody or something, right?

>rather than relying on the traditional terms "boys" and "girls," the guide suggests using alternative terms like friends, folks or "comrades."

Nope. 100% real.

fucking kill them all

Hopefully people will get sick of Trudeau and all these Marxists in our government but it seems like a slim chance. A couple years ago all this tumblr cultural Marxism popped up to be laughed at and then we realized these people where actually in power and people take them seriously. How the fuck did this happen?

What's wrong with this? Worst that happens is we get more qt traps in Canada.

Don't you have any bigger problems?

Legal sucicde?

cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/assisted-dying-mentally-ill-1.3829839

Fuck, I knew this was going to happen too.

I honestly have no clue.

They went from tumblr obscurity, to being laughed at and fought, to winning the culture war, and then being in power. All within 5 years. Remarkable.

Dr. Peterson has an amazing video on the aetiology of SJW mentality, though not a theory on how it came into power.
Additionally, I love the photo you used. 100% worth the 20 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_fBYROA7Hk

Why are liberals so fond of gingerbread, cartoons and unicorns ? honest question

I'm fine with that so long as it's an extreme, unsolvable case. It;s not fair to have peple wait days on end to die, when it's 100% guaranteed they will die.

God would want kindness and compassion. So do we tax payers and family members.

a fucking leaf

>Comrades
LITERALLY 1984

WOw

The toolkit advises teachers to use gender-neutral language. For instance, rather than relying on the traditional terms "boys" and "girls," the guide suggests using alternative terms like friends, folks or "comrades."

That is FUCKED

youtube.com/watch?v=BcN3fJKtsuo

It all connects into SJW propeganda and the degregation of our society, piece by piece.

I do not like the idea of my future children being indoctrinated with this fucking SJW cuckery and bullshit.

This is the same as legalizing abortion.

Give an inch and they take a mile.

>tfw you hate your country so much that treason is starting to sound like an attractive hobby

Oh fuck. Didn't even notice.....

Fuck this faggot country, everyone's a fucking commie

They didn't pop up on tumblr first that is just where knowledge of them became mainstream the marxists and gender/uselesshit studies professers have been spreading this garbage.

> Tfw when it's real
> Tfw I have no face

BURN THE MOTHERFUCKERS DOWN

No, it's not. Abortion kills new, healthy life.

The right to die means you have insane cancer that had riddled your body, making you unable to live, and your family to suffer each and every day.

Come on now, logic.

True enough I guess, Damn.

Then the millenials took over social media bit by bit... and now look....

The U.S.A is looking real nice since Europe is getting destroyed....

Do they use a unicorn to explain that any gender that's not male or female doesn't actually exist?

Pick your fucking battles. Oppose them, sure, but oppose them when they're teaching something actually bad, not this.

There's nothing wrong with being a trap, it only effects the trap.

This is where we disagree, my friend. All battles are important in this, This encourages youth into degeneracy.

>How the fuck did this happen?

My theory is that the older crowds, the people in positions to be elected, don't actually understand the Internet and Internet subcultures.

Tumblr's shit gets spread through social media and those ideas/meme get repeated in more "official" online news sources like HuffPost/Buzzfeed etc. And then the political class, connected shallowly through Twitter gets a hold of it and thinks this is some new normal thing that's demanded by normal people.

All the while they have no clue they're just directly catering to retarded tweens and teens who are just whining about their own insecurities. Because those people, with no actual fucking lives, can spend tons of time just spewing their ideas everywhere they go and keep this infection going. Because tumblr also uses the rhetoric of the protesters of the past. They want to be the heroes of history, the ones given all the attention so they frame their ideas in familiar terms like "discrimination" and "oppression" and "racism", those are all words normies have brain-washed automatic responses too.

Normie politician thinks:

>Oh, "discrimination" is bad, I know this. So I guess I'll just do whatever these people tell me because that's the opposite of that "discrimination" thing that we've deemed is bad!

I'm hoping one day enough people, probably from our generation, will wake up and wake them up and explain to them that they are not fighting the good fight, but rather catering to irrational teenagers literally making things up for attention.

There is something wrong with being a trap if you demand you are treated anything more than a freak or a sex toy.

Traps clearly demonstrate they have mental instability, an obsession with body dysmorphia and an obsession with sex and gender. No one in the right mind would hire one.

Nah, it effects society as a whole when the trap insists you go to jail for not using their proper pronouns. When other attention-seekers see the attention the trap is getting and decide to start doing it too.

All humans ever do is copy off each other. The Internet makes that a lot easier. It's why we've seen a rise in transbullshit with the rise in Internet usage. It's not some actual condition, it's literally faggots just copying other faggots. The idea that they're not their gender was never their own, unique and original idea. It's an idea they picked up on from the Internet subculture they wanted to fit into.

why don't we just have one bathroom for everyone?

>female
If they say sex and gender are not synonymous, then why are they using female when female is defined as
the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.

>woman/girl
Girl is an immature female human. Woman is a mature female human. Why would someone need to identify as one or the other?

>other gender(s)
So is the lack of gender or a combination of genders considered genders? All I can think of is "3rd gender" which is just dressing androgynously. How do you tell whether someone's a neutrois, agender or pangender? Because they all try hard to look as confusing and androgynous as possible.

>gender expression
How is this different from gender identity? If you were a man who identified as a woman, then surely you would express yourself as a woman too, otherwise nobody is going to think you're a ((woman)).

>sex assigned at birth
Penis=male, vagina=female. you're not assigned to it, you are just born with it. Even with intersex people you can still tell if they are male or female. It's not just about chromosomes.

>physically attracted to
Why is sexual orientation grouped under the "gender unicorn". It's unncessary.

It's funny how liberals have always claimed to hate labels and discrimination and yet they are the ones labeling and categorizing people into different groups telling us which groups deserve to be protected more than others.

Fuck these people, and fuck Canada.

While I do enjoy the word comrade, that seems stupid. Comrade is a word that stands out in casual conversation anywhere outside a 1970s trade union meeting or the USSR. (And even there, they said Tovarisch.)

>Friends, Folks
See, that's more acceptable. Gender neutral language is actually quite fun from an academic point of view or as a self-imposed challenge (and very useful when you've got an ugly girl and you can't tell if she's a boy or a girl and can't be bothered with the fallout of guessing wrong.) but referring to everyone as comrade would cross a line where people would catch on far too easily to what you're doing. You could get away with "Folks" or "People", though at times you may have to restructure an entire sentence to make things look and sound less clunky.

p.s. if anyone tells you that "they" cannot be singular, castrate them.

It didn't originate on tumblr. All this bullshit originated with Marxists in humanities departments of universities. It just became more mainstream through tumblr recently. Pic related is why politicians starting accepting it. What I don't understand is why Marxists where allowed to exist.

What happened is fags and women and cucks are the ones going to university.

Ask any janitor who's had to clean up a female bathroom.

I was confused about the gender identity/expression too so i can only imagine what the kids are thinking... Ones without a father are fucked.

>then why are they using female when female is defined as
Because human language doesn't operate off dictionary definitions and the meaning of words is highly contextual.
Hence why one can be a "cuck" for being a nu-male SJW depsite the fact don't have a wife to cuckold them.

>How is this different from gender identity? If you were a man who identified as a woman, then surely you would express yourself as a woman too, otherwise nobody is going to think you're a ((woman)).
Consider: You identify as a woman, but your parents are full Sup Forums and hate trannies. Expressing your identity means homelessness, so you suppress it.

>Why is sexual orientation grouped under the "gender unicorn". It's unncessary.
People conflate the two, assuming being transgender is just a more extreme form of being gay.

Except in the case of Chris Chan, where it's an extreme form of being straight and wanting a true and honest girl to build into a sweetheart from the ground up.

Enjoy being thrown off a roof after sharia law becomes official enabler.

Fucking this. I don't know what the hell is wrong with women, but their bathrooms were always disgusting. The men's room often had paper towels laying around and piss on the floor by the urinals, but the women's room was far worse. What I HOPE was menstrual blood on the walls, shit in the sink, clogged plumbing every damn day. You name it they did it.

I'm not an enabler at all. I'm an explainer.

If you don't understand your enemy, how can you hope to defeat them?

> menstrual blood on the walls, shit in the sink, clogged plumbing every damn day.
>shit in the sink
i sort of understand the other two, but why this?

That one might have been high, it was a pretty low class establishment. To give a rough idea I once found a hambeast passed out drunk in the handicapped washroom.

I don't miss that job at all.

Not going to contest that, tumblr is just the origin for me, as far back as I trace it. And I'm only talking about in contexts of normalizing and popularizng. I think without tumblr, these ideas would be seen as fringe. Tumblr made them popular.

But as far as the SJW stuff actually protecting the people they claim to oppose? I can absolutely buy that. It's hilarious ironic.

I've lost hope in Canadian society. Canadians today have 0 national pride, feel guilty for things they played no part in and have the same opinions that I see swedes had when they let all those refugees in. Now it's just a matter of time.

Honestly it feels bad because I have to lie to my father and tell him I want to take over the family business when he retires, but I'm just gonna sit on it for a bit and then sell it off to move to a more red-pilled country with 10mil in my pocket. The problem is all the successful countries I can think of end up having a blue pilled society because of their comfortable lifestyles. Only option is to move to a poor country with lots of money and live like a king. East Europe is pretty based, I think I'll find myself a qt polish girl and live out my days hunting and drinking with the lads.

Amen. I want to live on my damn own.
>Yeah I'm from Canada but I don't associate with those fags
My best friends father said this to me. It's a good plan.

It is in my group of clans.