Stolen election

While you guys have been celebrating early, Trump has already lost.

You should've known the kikes would never give up their power willingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections.html&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html
ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html
oemcapital.com/2015/07/frankly-inc-tsxvtlk-acquired-gannaway-web-holdings-llc/
warrenandgriffin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks. we need to defang the issue.

I don't know OP, the link in your screencap doesn't lead to anything. Did you archive it?
We need more evidence before we can go anywhere with this.

I found it by googling the address

google.com/search?q=ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections.html&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Wow, that's p real.

It's probably just a test run, right?

>this is how the map is going to look

Something like this happened during the primaries with FNC's website and the actual results ended up being different. I hope the election isn't rigged. Save the screenshot just in case though

Yeah. It's gotta be a test. Both Stein and Johnson getting the 5% threshold nationally? Yeah fucking right.

There is no way TX, LA, AR, MO, WV, and SC are not going red. What data are you basing that on?

>dc
>red
nice

>freaking out over a mock-up made for election night

ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html

Going to assume this is a test to make sure their page doesn't break, but saved and screenshotted just in case.

Why wouldn't they just leave the votes at 0 like they did for the local elections?

EXCUSE ME, JEW

Testing that the math works

The cached version from Google has Trump winning 302-236

>implying Trump team is not aware of this and are not ready for civil war

>Texas
>Red
Fuck I don't think she's even going to win Houston.

ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/elections/wmc-electionresults.html

It the early voting tally. 100% of the early voting tally that's updated periodically.

early voting is usually dominated by dems. if they're up by only a couple of percent, they're toast.

Is this the ''scam as much as you can'' tally?

then this might be right

WHAT THE FUCK
THEY'VE ALREADY COMPILED RESULTS FOR AN ELECTION THAT HASN'T HAPPENED
ABSOLUTELY RIGGED

>80 million votes already in early voting

I don't think so hombre

>early voting tally
>almost 100 million votes

That would be a staggering amount of early voters if true.

>the source makes it impossible
That doesn't sound right?

I've seen 22million, which seems fucking ludicrous

You guys realize this is all a major psyops right?

Hillary was the plant all along, not Trump.

They're making this election seems so rigged against him so when they just let him win on Nov 8th they can just say "see, idiots. Democracy still exists xD"

And then you all go back to not caring about politics and letting them continue to ruin the world now that you have your meme president.

>Sup Forums rigs online polls
>Sup Forums spams /r/the_donald
>Sup Forums forgets how computer works
>OMG CONSIRACY

I'm curious what this site is. Could be someone's fake mockup for some non-nefarious purpose. I did a whois search on the domain.

Who is Gannaway Webholdings?

>ND
>blue
No

In mid 2015 Gannaway Webholdings was acquired by Frankly Media.

oemcapital.com/2015/07/frankly-inc-tsxvtlk-acquired-gannaway-web-holdings-llc/

Do any of these people have ties to the Clintons or the DNC? I'm going to go search wikileaks for their names.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR FUCKING WEEEEEKS!!! THE US ELECTION IS A FUCKING FRAUD!!! THE MACHINES HAVE FRACTION VOTES AND THE CENTRAL COMPUTERS CAN CHANGE ALL MACHINE VOTES WEIGHT IN MANNER WHERE THE RESULT PROGRAMMED HAPPENS. IT'S HOW BERNIE LOST AND HOW TRUMP WILL LOSE.

pic related

The screenshot in OP is from Jim Stone's site, which states the following above the image:

> THIS IS CONFIRMED ACCURATE, AND IS RIPPED STRAIGHT OFF THE MEDIA SERVER FOX, CBS, AND OTHERS USE. THIS IS NOT A SPOOF, THEY ALREADY FINALIZED THE ELECTION. HERE ARE THE RESULTS.

>man spends a year and a half screaming about how he's going to burn the whole corrupt thing to the ground
>lmao he won't do anything
If he backs out of remove globalist, he gonna die from an angry mob

The law firm in the banner seems to be real warrenandgriffin.com/

>TX
>blue

delet ur account

THIS!!i knew at the moment when bernie lost to hillary that the election was obviously rigged and she will steal the election from trump as well. You guys didn't seriously think that shitlery and her kike friends would just hand over the presidency to trump , right?