ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

FOUND THIS IN THE CLINTON FOUNDATION FBI FILE DUMP

IT'S FUCKING OVER

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/07/politics/who-is-james-comey-fbi-director-things-to-know/index.html
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bFAoywXkucYJ:victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/insiders-reveal-sex-ring/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally nothing

That's what happens when you don't shoot the corrupt.

the pardon is executive privilege and is totally legal regardless of crime (afaik)

THERE IS NO TIME TRAVEL BULLSHIT. THE FBI KNOWS ABOUT THE TIME TRAVEL CONSPIRACY AND IS TRYING TO GET /POL TO LOOK INTO THIS IN THE MOST SUBTLE WAY POSSIBLE.

GET IN HERE GOD DAMMIT

So, um, how exactly is this not nothing?

Bump.

Need more than this

Marc Rich being pardoned was just astonishingly corrupt

It was very corrupt but I don't see what's new here. People have known about this for more than a decade and a half. The Clinton pardons were rightly a huge scandal, in fact there were lots of wacky stories about the end of his term. Interns reportedly took the "w" keys off all the keyboards as some sort of dumb protest of the election, the Clintons stole furniture from the White House, other stuff I'm forgetting as well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with this serving as yet another reminder of how corrupt the Clintons are. But am I missing something, or is this basically just rehashing an old news story for the younger people who don't know about it or the dumbasses who never knew because they don't pay any attention? I mean, is there some new revelation about the Marc Rich thing that is being brought to light?

sorry, i actually didnt know (am "young people")
sage

That what it was as well.

Heard this mentioned on FOX, along with Bill wanting to continue the Foundation if Hillary was elected.

It's old news. Really, really old.

MAGA

And the Clintons got paid. Well the "Foundation" got paid. Just one of the many reasons why the Clintons are Hated. Check this shit out (see pic). You could fill a library with accounts of their crimes.

No worries O Canada bro (or sister). Bill Clinton made a ton of last minute pardons at the very end of his presidency. It was a big scandal but technically legal and it's not like you can undo a presidential pardon. Actually I don't know for sure whether there is a way to undo it, I'm pretty sure there isn't but who knows.

It was a nice exclamation point on the end of a wacky, corrupt Bill Clinton career in elected office. He made over a hundred of these pardons. There might have been rumors of the pardons being unofficially tied to donations to his presidential library or foundation or something like that... I could be imagining this memory, but it's the sort of thing the Clintons would do.

The MSM has already been talking about this, pretty sure Trump mentioned it in one of his speeches today, and the Clinton campaign has already denounced the release of it.

You're late, user.

Didn't we already know this though?

In 2002, James Comey, then a federal prosecutor, took over an investigation into President Bill Clinton's 2001 pardon of financier Marc Rich, who had been indicted on a laundry list of charges before fleeing the country. The decision set off a political firestorm focused on accusations that Rich's ex-wife Denise made donations to the Democratic Party, the Clinton Library and Hillary Clinton's 2000 Senate campaign as part of a plan to get Rich off the hook. Comey ultimately decided not to pursue the case.
The kicker: Comey himself had overseen Rich's prosecution between 1987 and 1993.

>cnn.com/2016/07/07/politics/who-is-james-comey-fbi-director-things-to-know/index.html

who will play him in the biopic?

It may be old, but it will be new for some and get them searching more.

AH HA HA HA

Now that I did not know. So, Comey is basically a Clinton plant who is only doing what he's doing now because the rest of the FBI and intelligence world got pissed off at him and he wants to head off the shitstorm.

Is there anybody in Obama's federal government who isn't a fucking Dem shill right now?

Justice for Seth Rich!

>muh presidential pardon

Who thought of this retarded bullshit? I bet it was Hamilton.

I already heard about this

This is a lot worse

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bFAoywXkucYJ:victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/insiders-reveal-sex-ring/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Hell yeah. Comey has been a Clinton man for decades -- "investigated" Whitewater recommended no charges, let the Rich thing go despite years of work, moved over to HSBC to money launder CF shekels with Loretta Lynch.......

He moved on Friday cuz his guys said Fuck it, we're going public if you don't.

Why would you appoint anything but the crop of shills you've been cultivating for decades?

Makes sense.

I knew about the HSBC thing and a few other connections, but somehow I didn't know he and the Clintons had this much history.

Um, I was alive when this happened and there's literally nothing new here. It was in the media for a couple days then forgotten with the next celebrity gossip news.

HOLYYY SHIT.

You friendos have better light this shit up. Spread EVERYWHERE!

Iaintclickingthatshit.bmp

same here. What the fuck is happening to our Country Lads? This CTR are absolute scum and need to be Driven from our Lands!

comey angle sounds good to look into

sjwpedia has a list of clinton pardons:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton

Google "Clinton FALN" and you'll rage.

Anyway, the Clintons really are scummy, going back to Bill as governor. Criticize Bush all you want but he was not sleazy. He did what he felt was the right thing and took it seriously.

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

It's just a shame so many people the Clintons have known have gotten super depressed and killed themselves out of nowhere.

It's got to be tough for them to deal with that.

Oh man, I totally remember the Puerto Rico terrorist thing now.

There are millions of voters in this country who have no idea how much dirty shit the Clintons have pulled. No fuckin' clue. Think about that for a sec. These people have votes, and those votes count the same as ours.

>Google "Clinton FALN" and you'll rage.

Clintons did 9/11. They have had ties to terrorists since the 70s.

The youngest voters don't know this. I didn't know this and I'm 25. How do we make this mainstream news again to show Clinton corruption?

I dunno, Twitter? That's what Sup Forums always tells people to do.

Clinton foundation is child trafficking out of Hati and Bushes are involved

I'm so glad Trump called Bill Clinton out for being corrupt in the debates, I did not know that beforehand. But this is the proof why and we need to get this out there to more people. Young people. They'll spread it like wildfire and all young people will hate Hillary like they did when Bernie ran

Young people get their news from people like pic related. Why does that guy make fun of trump for every little thing, but has not talked about the PROVEN mass corruption of the Clinton Foundation when Bill Clinton was president?

>Why does that guy make fun of trump for every little thing, but has not talked about the PROVEN mass corruption of the Clinton Foundation when Bill Clinton was president?
he's british

Was investigated on it's legality.
Rich's wife donated over a million to the DNC, 100k to Hillary's senate run and half million to the clinton library.
Then surprise, Federal prosecutor Mary Jo White steps down during investigation and Comley stepped in and cleared of any wrong doing.

This isn't the only pardon/commuted sentence that was bought or was used to benefit friends, bail out people that took the fall for clinton crimes, allied politicians, fellow pedos, and family members
>Bill's half brother
Roger Clinton
>pedo/ally
Mel Reynolds
>ally
Dan Rostenkowski
>fall guy
Susan McDougal
>bought through hillary's brother
Carlos Vignali
Almon Glenn Braswell

Clinton family corruption is spread far.