youtube.com/watch?v=UtePG4Pon_M&sns=em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVCtWZSt58w
youtube.com/watch?v=UtePG4Pon_M
youtu.be/wNHJ9MKTwY4?t=11m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not capeshit
pass! call me when infinity war is out

Weird, it doesn't show up on their uploads but it is their video. What IS going on?

More like Cuckhilation.

too fresh

>2 weeks of nothing
>20 minute Half in the Bad
20k/month patreon everyone!!!
Channel Awesome makes like 3 videos a week all with special effects, and stories. These guys just sit around talking with like 2 cameras

Fucking hack frauds

>Mike references kino
/ourguy/ confirmed

K I N O
I
N
O

>kino
mike confirmed browsing Sup Forums

Those 20 min are worth watching, instead of shitty Doug's reviews. Not like i pay for my free entertainment.

Holy shit Mike is FUCKING JADED

Jay is getting fat, damn.

i like how increasingly cynical mike and jay get about movies as time goes on. within 5 years it will just be them lying face down on the floor, in silence, for twenty minutes, crying silently.

>KINO
Are they /our lads/?

This, but unironically

Jay edits on a 486 laptop because Mike pisses away most of that Patreon money.

Fuck, I do want to see Annihilation but it isn't on netflix yet. Can't watch this review til then

HE NAMED DROPPED KINO

>other countries are filled with smarter people who are respectful and appreciate film

Half the review they are just talking about the female cast and black panther SJW shit

The Chinese are a bunch of ignorant mongs

>5 years

Its gonna long happen before then.

>Jay... I'm so sorry... I couldn't help myself... the plinketto board tasted... too good.

Mike says kino at 21:58

>Star Trek Discovery reference

Lorca is canon now

holy fuckin kek

Imagine if you had an audience which all you had to do to pander for was to use a word.
I like RLM a lot but cmon. We're a big website now. It's not 2007 and any reference to Sup Forums in media needs to be pointed out with amazement. It's everywhere.

Sup Forums was big in 2007 newcunt

>tfw share a board with idiots who think that Sup Forums invented the word "kino" even though its been known as the German word for "cinema" for well over a hundred years and mike didn't even use it in the same way that denizens of Sup Forums normally would but context doesn't matter because these same idiots want to feel like they're friends with the red letter faggots

That comment really comes from an inherent bias.
Over here there's tons of crappy native language films. Completely unbearable romcom shit.
But we have our local hits and the really crappy stuff you get don't get transferred over in theaters mostly. Ignoring the big stuff like Transformers.

Well, I'm sold on Annihilation. I'm shocked it was released on Netflix everywhere but here.

they didn't say anything about Sup Forums you retard

k i n o
i
n
o

Nowhere near as big as it was in 2008.
And since it has only grown.

Maybe you were sarcastically channeling the hyperold.

I haven't watched it yet but that's the response here.
Regardless of of they did or didn't my post still stands. Even more so if they didn't in fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVCtWZSt58w
Are Movies Getting Dumber? -- "Genre Fiction vs. Literary Fiction"
I recommend this video this video on the topic of films being dumbed down.

Sup Forums was referenced on public tv several times around 2007

Name one other rival to Sup Forums that has had as much cultural relevance as it. Something awful is a pathetic husk shambling around and r*ddit is too passive and 'safe' to have any impact

>implying the army of SJW idiots currently ruining shit online aren't a product of SA

And it was big news (here) every time. It's not fucking now. That's what I'm saying. Are you braindead? That's obviously the fucking point I made. It's not 2007 stop acting like it.
What are you even on about? That's just not relevant. It doesn't matter what SA or reddit is doing when I'm complaining about Sup Forums visitors reacting.

>kino
TOP FUCKING KEK

>implying the army of SJW idiots currently ruining shit online aren't a product of SA
This website is a product of SA

90% of that money is from the Chinese market, I would hardly call them "people".

What did he mean by this?

So next week we're getting decent rips of Annihilation? Can't wait!

21:57
youtube.com/watch?v=UtePG4Pon_M

"They go to the KINO"
we did it lads

B-but you're supposed to support excellent movies.
Oh well. Tell your friends at least.

THEY SAID "KINO", BROS

why are mikes hands so red in this? the fuck he been up to?

Furiously masturbating to Star Trek

MIKE SAID KINO

MIKE SAID KINO

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

He's also referenced cinema showers

based mike finally acknowledged us!

Anybody know what happened to that fat redhead chick that used to be on there? I just remembered her and realized it's been forever since she was around.

She was caught fucking black guys

Glad my Reddit friend simulator has told me what to think about Annihilation

they kicked her out because she was too energetic and loud

you mean fat and annoying?

I'd believe it. they do like fat white women.

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 34, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 34.

>not capeshit
Sci-fi = capeshit

I know it's copypasta but I really wanna know why someone would bother to type this up in the first place

Story I heard was that she got creeped out by all the sexual shit that people were saying about her and then she broke up with Mike apparently so she's gone

He broke up with her.

I just meant they broke up but that's pretty chad of Mike. How come?

She and Mike broke up I believe.
youtu.be/wNHJ9MKTwY4?t=11m10s
>fat
Really? Didn't come across like that to me. She dresses well I guess.

But honestly it wouldn't surprise me if bullshit people write about her in the comments got to her. Some of that'd definitively get to me. Easier to ignore when you don't expose yourself.

Damn what kind of twisted shit were they saying about her

Remember in Black Panther where the white guy laughed about how he "made it rain"?

Just general slander of course.
Shit like no doubt. I obviously didn't comb the comments for this but I saw some of it. I still say the general response was positive but with votes that's a slanted view.

Completely right about movie theaters in America

He just said 'kino'

>We're

Fuck off.

>I DON'T KNOW IF THIS A LADY THANG OR A SCIENCE THANG BUT I JUST QUEEFED

It’s German for movie theater (he was talking about Europeans)

lol they look like kids playing dress-up in their parent's closet

i'm gonna tear up the fucking dance floor dude check it out

Are you implying that you can't refer to people of common attitudes as a group? You must seriously be retarded if you can't understand the contents of that post. It's clearly written for the lowest common denominator.

Cuddly Jay is best Jay.

Why do they complain how dumb capeshit films are then gush over them every other HITB review?

uno kino 21:58

Pandering. Notice how the Black Panther review was mostly positive and then they trashed it in the Annihilation review. Same with Star Wars TLJ, they said it was mediocre and kind of a mess in the review, then completely shit on it like it was the worst movie of the year in every video after it. Half in the Bag needs to die honestly, you can tell they don't care about capeshit and just give every movie a pass now.

>No scopes or sights of any kind in the year 2018+
>Holding a rifle like a broom
>No helmets
>Improper dressing
>No rig with magazines for easy reaching
>No side arm

They won't sit for 30 minutes saying "it's shit" you dingus. They need to discuss the good and bad of those movie, even if they're mostly bad.

only 10 RLM threads up right now.. but which is the real one

They are all posted moments within each other generally

you mean literally every audience ever?
Sup Forums is great example, the average american?

You're an honest to God brainlet if you think they were shitting on Black Panther in this review. They're shitting on the people who go see it

what you won't get back is the hours of your life you wasted watching that shit.

They don't get to do that. They don't get to say movie X is good and the people who watch it are all 'tards.

I'm sorry that makes you mad user, maybe it's time for a wittle nappy

How retarded do you have to be to think that they'd shit on the audience for a movie they enjoyed? They clearly don't think very highly of Black Panther if they openly mock the people that saw it in theaters.

Annihilation was genuinely terrible. I expected this from Mike cause he'll blow anything thats scifi, but I expected more from Jay.

>missed the point entirely

>They don't get to say movie X is good and the people who watch it are all 'tards.
Are you going to stop them?

>user points out something RLM said was wrong or misguided
>sycophants RLM patreon supporters jump in to parrot "missing the point" with no elaboration and then just sardonic sarcasm for each further reply
every fucking thread

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Mike and Jay

>mike and jay start talking about how capeshit is too prevalent and why movies aren't like how they used to be
>what the fuck, am i browsing Sup Forums or watching half in the bag?
>all of a sudden mike uses the phrase "going to the kino(plex)"

Strucci is fat