American Psycho

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

gothic.stir.ac.uk/blog/there-is-no-real-me-the-maternal-root-of-patrick-batemans-psychosis-in-american-psycho-by-bret-easton-ellis/
gothic.stir.ac.uk/blog/i-am-blameless-the-failure-of-the-father-in-american-psycho-part-2-of-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

repeating digits

A lack of dubs

so close

Probably something in his childhood

White male

are all like little baby. watch this

autism

You'd be pissed too if you couldn't get a reservation at Dorsia

he was jealous of paul allen

>dubsia

>My god, he even got dubs

He was an extremely spoiled guy who was unable to relate to anybody or anything around him and was trapped by the shallowness of his life and surroundings, hating his life but needing to constantly appear successful due to the pressure of being surrounded by successful people and with his brother being a total fuckup. He sought constant stimulation but was too rich and privileged to be satisfied by experiences that would thrill normal people, so only the most extreme forms of sex and violence could stir any emotion inside him.

tl'dr he was a spoiled yuppie fuck who was unable to experience genuine emotion except when murdering because it was the only real thing in his fake life surrounded by awful fake faggots

>no nails loaded into the gun or even air hose connected

Is he an absolute idiot?

God is real

This tbqh

impressive, very nice.

what was his problem posters are my problem

Lets see Paul Allens dubs

what do ya think?

Newfriend here. What the fuck is this dubs meme people keep bringing up on 4ch?

He was so narcissistic that he believed the nailgun would work out of reverence and admiration for him

Lurk moar

Fuck you

fag

He didn't get enough respect for his sick Rolex.

That card is shit, Paul.

I know it has something to do with the post numbers, but i still don't get it.

Yes

Also Bateman is a psycho because of mommy issues
gothic.stir.ac.uk/blog/there-is-no-real-me-the-maternal-root-of-patrick-batemans-psychosis-in-american-psycho-by-bret-easton-ellis/

You're a nigger, Pat.

That article is a huge piece of shit written by a woman who thinks everything has to do with women. Bateman is fucking scared of everybody. He feels incredibly uncomfortable/enraged talking to anyone because he cannot relate to them and fears their judgement. He is a psycho because he has nothing inside of him, he has no connection to anything, nothing has meaning to him, so his only worth is the worth given to him by society, a society he is totally alienated from and hates and fears. HE EVEN SAYS IT HIMSELF IN THE BOOK AND THE MOVIE WITH A "NO EXIT' SIGN BEHIND HIM TO SHOW HOW TRAPPED HIS EXISTENCE IS, HOLY FUCK.
And then you have mongs like this woman who can't get Freud out of their fucking head and think "it's mommy issues."

dubs

Ok now read part 2, which touches on what you said
gothic.stir.ac.uk/blog/i-am-blameless-the-failure-of-the-father-in-american-psycho-part-2-of-2/

More post-Freudian garbage.

Ding dong dubs

check 'em

Lol it's exactly what you said but better argued

You're expecting dubs. Sorry, no can do!

By taking the cop out argument of "lol it's because of mommy and daddy" they make Bateman a less compelling, infantilized character. The whole trend of making everything due to mommy and daddy issues is pathetic. Like how in the new Beauty and the Beast remake Beast is a dick because his mom died and daddy was mean, when before, he was just a dick.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were 15

kek

haha sivert kan inte fatta sin dubs