Should lesbians be allowed to adopt?

Should lesbians be allowed to adopt?

No

Pay debts

Yes

Pay denbts

Yeah, why not?

Pay denbts

Hillary really does dress like a retard. There are tons of women in positions of power and few wear her ridiculous pant suit/oversized pea-coat/bib/shmock.

No

Refuse to pay debnts and leave EU

thanks for correcting the record
five hillbucks has been added to your blacked.com account

He is awesome. Go Hillary!

no, lesbians hate men. say what you want about fags, but at least they dont hate women.

That poor fucking kid. Shame on those parents.

The kids teeth are the same color as his jacket

>but at least they dont hate women.
Some do, politcal gays are a thing just as political lesbians are.

I don't know...

I have nothing against same sex relationships but seeing stuff like this just makes me really disappointed.

Nobody deserves to be raised by dykes

No, but he got the costume right on. Especially with the dick and all that.

No I'm absolutely against it. Children need both role models for their development.
That boy is going to grow up a pansy and may become gay or even transsexual because of his degenerate dyke parents. Fact is, that boy will never breed.

No. Lesbian couples somehow manage to be worse for their children than single moms are.

Is it better to be raised by a single straight mom or a single lesbian mom?

Remember someone said her coats had to be long to hide the adult diapers

>someone
That's not particularly meaningful.

Sure, but only girls.

>8 year old
>son

wow, a little early to be prescribing it a sex. i'm literally shaking and triggered.

No, it is severely bad for a child's mental health according to studies.

(Lost the source, I really wish I still had it)

Any 2 parent household is better than being raised by one parent who doesn't want you or the government.

They should definitely not be able to adopt. No one should be able use socially constructed loopholes to defy nature. If you prefer to fuck the same gender, you shouldn't be able to cheat natural order. In addition, regardless of which gender they adopt, male or female, they're always going to push their degenerate ideology onto the child, passively or aggressively. I've seen it happen first hand.

Normally I'd say yes, but that kid doesn't stand a chance.

fag enablers need to be gassed

No, only traditional heterosexual married people should be able to have children. Many foster parents need to be gassed.

Dear God that ciss male

wtf i love late term abortions now

Soon.

This is FDR. He wore a dress as a child.

FDR was a faggot, paraplegic crypto-kike who broke his back sucking Jew cock.

No. Children without a father do worse in life 100% of the time.

This is one of the things that trigger me the most. The other day someone posted that "normal couple" (a man and a woman) that homeschooled their kids and died their hair pink and shit. The 6 yo boy identified himself as "binary", the other one was "fluid" or w/e. Straight up child abuse

>If you prefer to fuck the same gender, you shouldn't be able to cheat natural order.
Homosexuality is natural. I think you're confusing "natural" with "normal". The latter is arguably something people should aspire to be, the former really isn't (shitting in the streets is "natural", but far from laudable).

Why?

.What makes you assume they're cis?

Even so, he was one of our better presidents.

forgot about this meme, lol'd hard

kek she's gonna grow up and learn the woman her mommy dressed her as sold young girls as sex slaves to wealthy Muslims

>the woman her mommy dressed her as sold young girls as sex slaves to wealthy Muslims