Detective Comics #965 Storytime

In the shadow of The Oz Effect, it's time for Tim Drake to make his escape...

"A Lonely Place of Living" Part One!

>I will never be Batman
>I've known that from the beginning
>I've never wanted that path

FUCK YOU, DC!

Tynion is a faggot
my Tim has been dead since Dixon and PAD stopped writing him

Nah. This has gotta be Titans Tomorrow Tim.

Hey, it's that guy!

And that guy!

Thanks for reading. Support your local comic shop!

NEXT

To the shock of no one. Looks handsome though

Action Comics:

>"A Lonely Place of Living"
They fucking need to stop doing this shit.

I can't believe I waited like a year for this bullshit

Just wait and in a few weeks you'll get Kon

if you're lying to me, idk what will happen besides I'd be sad

Ok, so Bruce, Jason and Tim were there watching Dick? Id Dc trying to give Dick a harem again?

Dick looks fucking horrified everytime Tim is talking to him

>smartest
>most dangerous
Big words from a guy who doesn't even know every teenager in the known universe

Does Oz still have the Tim from the future that was Batman?

I'd be horrified too if Tynion Tim was talking to me.

But he was still in the future in Catwoman

wait, why not the based Beyond Tim instead of edgy Tomorrow one

I was kind of hoping it was going to be 1939 Batman who shot criminals.

guess I should have waited

You would be too if a creepy kid was busy stalking you

That's not Tim's Batman Beyond outfit and he never used a gun, much less that gun. How did he get these things?

Character ripping off the rag that he was hiding under, revealing full costume in impeccable state, is the uncoolest of "cool reveal" tropes.

Isn't this the Titans Tomorrow version? The costume looks similar.

It definitely is, but the Tim Batman that was taken was the Beyond one. Unless he's still kicking around in another cell for some reason.

He's smart and dangerous, but he ain't no Harper Row.

AHAHAHAHA

The state of Tim fags! I can't stop laughing!

>I will never be Batman
BASED DC

Fuck you. They spent a whole decade building Tim to be the inheritor to the mantle. Then Morrison comes along and BAM, Tim is treated like shit. He was the most popular Robin for years, had an enormously successful solo series.

This is total garbage. I was even enjoying Tynion's 'Tec, but this is bullshit.

Adult Tim looks like shit

You hate Tec for revealing that he does become Batman?

shitty edgy Johns' version though
not natural progression with a good writer version

What? There is no Catwoman book.

OH SHIT IT'S THOMAS
OH SHIT IT'S DISAPPOINTMENT

my bad, Batwoman's book

What if the other cells are full of Tims?

Yeah, just like we were supposed to see Kon in this issue.
I'll never belive Sup Forums again.

Have you not seen Tim's eyes? He looks like a serial killer.

Thinking that Tim would eventually become Batman in the main continuity is fucking delusional

Shouldn't Damifag be here shitting on Timfags? Where is she?

how are they going to tie this into metal?

>They spent a whole decade building Tim to be the inheritor to the mantle
And that was a mistake. Morrison didn't ruin Tim he was being ruined long before that.

>Fuck you. They spent a whole decade building Tim to be the inheritor to the mantle.

THERE WILL NEVER BE AN INHERITOR TO THE MANTLE. BRUCE WAYNE WILL ALWAYS BE BATMAN UNTIL THE END OF DC.

Let it go man. At best you get a Robin having a brief stint but there will never be a full replacement.

School? It's only 1.50 in the Middle East. I'm sure she's getting ready to rush home as we speak.

>Tim kicks Oz
>His foot doesn't shatter instantly.

This shit is why cape comics will never be viewed a anything but trash. You have the opportunity to write something better instead you just reused a stupid plot "oh my, I saw you do a certain somersault and I just know there isn't anyone else in the world that can do it so I cracked the impossible mystery". It's just stupid. As is "A Lonely Place of Living", I'm sure Tynion thought he was being real clever here.

Tim looks like he's gonna lock Dick up in a basement. He looks like a fucking creep. Dick has the right reaction.

The Batman form supersons.

Canon.

The entire thing about Rebirth is back to basics/ the origin story his fans liked, rather than what Lobdell came up with. If they hadn't put Lonely place of dying back CBR would burn tonight.

shit, I was ment to reply at this

Old robin costume and Carmine's batman suit exist. (I seen year one costume as well)

What a lie. Batman is currently telling Selina a bedtime story and couldn't careless.

>They spent a whole decade building Tim to be the inheritor to the mantle

And it was shit. They tried to make Tom a carbon copy of Bruce and it was awful.

>Robin
Is this the first time since the New-52 that Tim has actually called himself just Robin?

Jason wasn't there the night Dick's parents died. The RHatO annual just shows him going to see the show with his dad, no mention of being there specifically THAT night. Which is kinda something I feel he would've mentioned if it happened that night as well.

I think he was still a Robin for the first couple of months of New 52. It was part of that whole "even we don't know what the fuck our continuity is" arc DC was trying out.

Though I didn't like the future Tim shit it's nice that DC didn't just never mention it again.

Well, we know who wants Superboy

No; he established himself as always being known as Red Robin because he didn't want to be Bruce's sidekick, like Dick and Jason, he was Bruce's partner.

So.. I'm still confused on why Jor-El just has a bunch of Tim's in his prison.

Turns out Jor-El is a Timfag.

Actually, I think that's Adam West's costume.

>I will never be Batman
>I've never wanted that path
I was expecting another Johns/Yost/Nicieza Mary-Sueish Batman Jr. character assassination, but Tynion actually gets it. This is the Tim I grew up reading about. Fucking finally.

All they need to do now is bring back the real Jack Drake.

Like there's a difference between "sidekick" and "partner" when you're working with BatGod. Anyone short of Superman is Batman's sidekick. I don't care how smart Tim Drake is, he isn't going to have an equal relation to Bruce; he's going to be just as submissive as Dick.
Of course you're right based on what the current continuity is telling us. But it's dumb.

I want to see disgust on Clark's face when he finds out that his dad is a Timfag

And his hot wife

Is this "Titans Tomorrow" Tim?

Yes. Makes me wonder if Beyond Tim is kicking around in there somewhere.

He looks like present Tim so you're right,

What if he took a Beyond one, but in a meantine Reborn rewrote history thus changing future.

>I will never be Batman
You know, the only people who should take over as Batman were Dick or Damien. The thought of Tim never cross my mind

There was a lot of ultimately meaningless setup for Tim taking over back in the day, long before Morrison's run. Feelings were mixed on whether or not the setup was good or bad for Tim as a character, but it all went out the window with Morrison's run and the introduction of Damian.

If you're just looking back, I can see how the thought wouldn't cross anyone's mind now. Tim's been shit even before Morrison's run, and an effective non-character after Flashpoint. But at the time, the setup was definitely there and something that was being played with. Especially since Dick's original go at the mantle was always written to be a temporary thing during Prodigal Son.

I wouldn't put it past Jor-El to kidnap a whole batch of Tim

Hello Titans of Tomorrow Tim

I might be wrong, but I think for maximum-edge, this was Joe Chill's gun

She's ridiculously hot

holy fuck that art

they should have just reused the original page

Most chick in comics are
She might just check a few more boxes than the rest for you

tim's origin isn't great, but they absolutely chainsawed it and replaced it with trash in nu52. this was needed and at least Tynion didn't insert trash.