'Black Panther' projected for huge $60 million opening in China

google.ca/amp/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2018/03/07/black-panther-box-office-china/
>When Black Panther premieres in theaters in the People's Republic of China, analysts predict it will make between $50 million and $60 million on its opening weekend, potentially bowing out between $100 million to $120 million, according to a report from Deadline.
>The film has already performed beyond expectations in international markets, and is tracking well in the Middle Kingdom. It has outsold advance ticket figures for Spider-Man: Homecoming by 30 percent. That movie made $71 million before closing its theatrical run in China.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO again

i though they said it's tracking for 70+, around 30% more than Spiderman

Most of Sup Forums can agree that racism is good right?

>china
>extremely racist against black people
>even censor black people from movie posters
>a full black movie is a success in china
I call bullshit on this

Cry more whiteboi. BBC is taking over.

>Sup Forums headcannon is wrong
I'm truly shocked

Chinese also hate whites, but will still watch media featuring them. Stop believing everything you read on Sup Forums

this only proves how much of a piece of shit TLJ is

when will this meme end?

what went right?

CHADwick Boseman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John SOYega

HAHAHA DUDE I DISPROVED HIM WITH ONE ANECDOTAL WEBM HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

t. seething whitelet

you just know he destroyed her little asian pussy with his big black cock

lol nice

>a movie that shits on colonialism about a hidden super country that whitey can't see under their nose that kept racial supremacy and ancient traditions alive
No, this shit is something they'll love.

Just like your proof of China hating blacks is one webm of blackface or a picture?

It proves that China doesn't give a shit who you are, as long as your attractive. Ooga booga Boyega legit looks like an ape, girl who played Rose isn't much better. The cast of black panther for the most part is indeed attractive, despite what /poltv/ says

t. soyboy

These aren't Asians.

>Has no argument
>Resorts to buzzwords
Classic

This is so wrong they actually used white businessman to advertise shit because they are seen as professional and cool. Google it.

That guy is clearly not a full nigger.

Disney resorts to buying their own tickets!
>Disney resorts to buying their own tickets!

$300 million in the domestic market alone!
>$300 million in the domestic market alone!

one drop rule

This but unironically. Also...
>Soy
You have to go back

I didn't realize Jordan was a manlet. It explains his anger.

Its the height thats making them wet.

60 million is not a huge opening in China though.

Fast & Furious.

They don't give a shit about Afriacns in movies - Wolf Warrior 2 (which is basically Gravel Truck Simulator and Fuck Whitey with guns) is the highest grossing Chinese film of all time.

They didn't force whites into the movie "just because" like the spawn movie did.

Imagine being happy about this.

Wait, you think that means she likes him? Did you not notice she never gave him a side glance to check him out in discretion? She just seems like a shy girl. Most asian women will giggle like fucking retards if you're even remotely aggressive.

OP, the Chinese have been laundering money through box office for years and doesn't reflect actual takings. Works like this, Chinese Government buys millions of tickets, gets back at least 90% of BO, money now "clean". Movie studio gets to crow about box office, stocks go up, studio heads get kickbacks. Been going on for a looong time!!!FACT!!!

Imagine being
Who cant handle

I'm not that guy. I'm just disturbed when nearly any comic book movie makes a billion dollars.

It's bigger than every Marvel movie aside from Age of Ultron, Civil War and Iron Man 3

Loving these spam shill threads disney. Donald Trump is president still btw.

>Cry more whiteboi. BBC is taking over.

You can't even build a civilization, bring every one you touch to ruin and have to live vicariously through a fantasy created by Jews about a fictional African nation!!!FACT!!!

I voted for Trump and I love Black Panther. You can support both if you're not a cuck. I am a double winner.

>SEETHING

>white people destroy Africa
>brag that all African nations are shit

You're embarrassing, Sup Forumsyp

>China will be the movie that pushes Black Panther to 1 billion after everyone said it wouldn't make any money in China

Glorious

Motherfuckers on Sup Forums don't even leave their house how tf would they know what people from another country like or dislike.

>>white people destroy Africa >brag that all African nations are shit

White people bring civilization to Africa. Blacks REEEEEE. Whites leave. Black trash the place!!!FACT!!!

Nothing. That's below average for a Hollywood opening and certainly a Marvel film in China. Panther will end with average at best International numbers and overly high US numbers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>satanic trips

It's a Marvel movie that had a loyal following before release.
/poltv/ thought it would do shit cuz "muh negroes" and because TLJ underperformed

Why don't movies that open in China ever have any legs? Homecoming opened to 70m and only made 116m in it's entire run. Do chinks just have really short attention spans?

The only predictable thing about China is how unpredictable it is

Piracy is rampant there, no bullshit!!!FACT!!!

not him but you're retarded and faggot for not knowing Chinese are blatanly racist against niggas

mad as fuck

“The Whites have carried to these (colonial) people the worst that they could carry: the plagues of the world: materialism, fanaticism, alcoholism, and syphilis. Moreover, since what these people possessed on their own was superior to anything we could give them, they have remained themselves... The sole result of the activity of the colonizers is: they have everywhere aroused hatred.”

Even Hitler knew colonialism =/= progress

Looooool libcucks are still crying about Trump proxy of caring so much about this nigger flick. Get over it children. You lost hahahahahahahah

beat modern money laundering scheme ever conceieved

tone down the fucking shills now disneyfucks

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Sup Forums and Sup Forums got completely and utterly BTFO?

/poltv/ BTFO right guys?!
WAIT.. Trump isn't impeached...

SEETHING

My president is in office and you think your nigger movie is important hahahahahaha

YOU. HAVE. TO. GO. BACK.

Know the difference between the Government of China and Chinese people. Just because the government banned hip-hop doesn't mean china is racist.

[critical box office success in South Korea intensifies]

>Be me black user
>See some SJWs at BP movie
>Start talking about how T'challa is basically Trump
>Sjws turn around to obviously start shit
>OMGitsablackguy!Face.jpg
>Look at them and go "what are you looking at colonizer?
>SJWs use flee and turn around
Good time to be a black desu

What's the next thread lefty pol is gonna spam because I'll derail that one too

>online dating
>representative of the population

everyone dates on okcupid

Bro every country on earth has some racist. Don't be an idiot. China is a rapidly developing/ third world country. Don't pretend because it's a "non-white" country it's absolved from the issues of humanity

OH NO NO NO NOO OH HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHH

this isn't the early 2000's. online dating is a considerable portion of the dating scene now.

>Just because the government banned hip-hop doesn't mean china is racist.

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

you can kindly fuck off now nigga

>all this mad over Black Panther
Yes, I think we can all safely say that Sup Forums and Sup Forums got completely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

These threads are up literally all day and Trump is still president. Seems like you're the one that's upset sweetie.

or blade 3

>Black brothers often travel in droves; they are out at night on the streets, nightclubs, and remote areas. They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting, which seriously disturbs law and order

Is he correct here?

>HA! That movie that white people made using black characters to get black people to spend money on it and fill seats for infinity war made MONEY! BTFO!!
Like pottery

NOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FLOOOOOP

>jews
>white

LA DA DI DA
SHLOB ON ME KNOB

How many times have you replied to your original post? Sad!

Chinese hate black people doing dumb black people shit.

cool super hero with good visuals, high tech shit, action, effects?

Yeah they don't care if characters are black, might as well be aliens.

>that feel when you will never be a DCuck

I won't say you HAVE to go back... just do us all a favor and... go back, ok? Please?

Yet every black panther thread is always filled with White tears

All me. Upset honey? You've been spamming these threads every day and Trump is still president. What's the deal?

And yet every day every social media outlet thread and board is filled with liberal tears. Mmmmmmm keep crying bitch boys. 7 more years.