INFAMOUS IRON MAN FINALE STORYTIME

For all the talk of DR DOOM IS IRON MAN NOW I can remember much from this series, or even much of Iron Doom usage in other books at all. He was in one issue of Avengers?

And right as I opened Sup Forums, too. Thanks, user.

That's... okay? It would've made perfect sense to have Evil Reed as a foil for Good Doom without a late switcheroo
Oh, but now I realize
>it's a Triumph and Torment rehash episode
Classic Bendis

You're welcome brother. I had to share the love

For a second there, I thought there would be action in a Bendis book.

>Mephisto sees Sup Forums threads you were in
How fucked are you, anons?

Wait, is this Illuminated?

Unless he can get me for masturbation to adult women and uhh... yeah... mostly adult women...

I think I'm good

>tfw /d/fag
Well, shit.

Masturbation is a sin, user.

Holy shit, SHUT UP Mephisto.

Just shut up and fucking FIGHT HIM.

At least he went out with a good line.

Y'know, if you squint real hard, you can almost see some Christian imagery here.

I really hope Doom stays good, I kinda want him to return to the brief alias he had during the Children's Crusade.

this typesetting is atrocious

>posting pics mid-storytime
m8

One of my favorite comic/anime/cartoon tropes is the villain turning hero and what that means to and for everyone that they've harmed or wronged. F4 wasn't a book I read a lot of in the past so I don't have that strong of a connection with Doom, but I've really been enjoying this book in parts.

>40 minutes later
And that's why I don't usually storyime

It's good that Doom especially has never really been one for fucking with citizens or cities, he focus' his "villainry" on other super heroes, mainly the FF and sometimes Strange and Stark.

IMO that makes it a lot easier for his character to remain on the grey line between good and evil.

"Yeah I may have blown up the Baxter Building, but I also delivered your Daughter and saved your wife from death."

>One of my favorite comic/anime/cartoon tropes is the villain turning hero and what that means to and for everyone that they've harmed or wronged.
I wish that would happen in Dragon Ball
Somebody coming for Vegeta. Not some "hurr durr let's kill all Saiyan" retard, but a good guy who just wants justice for the billions of people he slaughtered

do NOT forget to TUNE IN for the NEXT epic STORYLINE in BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS' epic SAGA of the HIGHEST GROSSING superhero of the MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE as played by ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR in IRON MAN, IRON MAN 2, THE AVENGERS, IRON MAN 3, THE AVENGERS; AGE OF ULTRON, CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING and more - iron man!

>outside of my home country
Does Victor know how fucking far Holland is from the region that Latveria is supposed to be in?

That's like saying I found [Venezuela] outside [USA].

t. Dutch

Is English not your first language? He's saying "This is one of the most beautiful places in the world OTHER than my home country"

That's it? THAT'S THE ENDING?

Man, I'm kind of pissed, because it isn't even a conclusion! Usually, when you wrap up an arc on the character, the focus should be on the character who has learnt something from his experiences, or who has defined what he is. You know, like the Warren Ellis Moon Knight who gave a pithy summation of the character.

Here, the focus is barely on Doom! Can't we have a monologue from Doom, going "Being good is harder than I thought, but that makes it worth it" (for something serious) or "Jesus, how did Richards do this shit for years?" (for something funny) or "Mephisto dies, tonight" (for something ominous).

Here, it's just nothing.

>And I tried to trade your son to the devil
>And I tortured your family
>And then I stole them after making myself God

Since when was Doom a street level criminal who played by the criminal rules?

>Is English not your first language?
He just said that he was Dutch.

I just figured he meant he was an elite mercenary who once fought an alien hunter in the jungles of Venezuela

Is this the most casual satan wannabe ever?

Actually, I didn't spot the "of my" after the "outside".

I am Dutch but I've spent considerable time in the united states, I just read over a phrase really.

Dillon, you son of a bitch!

It makes me feel like this was supposed to have more issues after this. I can kind of understand not showing what Doom is thinking right now. There has been very little monologue in this book.

Also, Amsterdam is shit. Just tourists and weed shit for tourists. Go to The Hague or Rotterdam.

The villain should really have been the Maker, so Doom gets to beat up Richards JUST ONCE.

You spotted it though, your greentext in literally says "outside of my home country".

You should get your head examined. Memory loss that rapid could be signs of something worse.

Damn, Doom cucked Stark while he was in a coma..
That's fucked up.

That was copied by Sup Forums due to highlighting that sentence while pressing the post number for reply.

We all make mistakes, man, let it go

You highlighted a sentence from an image?

Nice.

Wait, who is the father? I don't remember anyone sexing her

Shouldn't Ben recognize Mephistopheles from the times franklin made him shit himself?

Now the initially funny gag is really starting to get grating
I see it's Bendis after all
Also Mephisto got beaten by Silver Surfer, Daredevil, Strong Guy even

Kind of obsessed with scoring points, aren't you?

We're just worried about you, friend. Don't want any anons to catch alzheimers

>All these interchangeable generic lines

He's just saying that, out of all countries, he likes the Netherlands the best after (of course) Latveria. I thought Dutch people were supposed to know English well

My man!!

>we 60's now

VICTOR'D

I wish.

This is horse cock even for Bendis. He's just taking the piss now.

This entire arc ends with Bendis retconning everything to have any meaningful impact or lose ends.

So Tony is a father now. I don't want Iron man to be father

Tony is the dad.

maybe

>Bendis has him cuddling babies last week
>Now he's a father
I don't want this.

Her and Victor were never a thing so Tony's the father.

>Henry Hill
>Kill Bill Vol. 2
Goddamnit Bendis, Mephisto should not be making pop culture references like this. Or even doing this break the 4th wall thing in the first place.

Hey, wait a minute. Why did Mephisto dress up like the Maker if he was trying to pretend to be 616 Reed? It doesn't make any sense.

That Mephisto dialogue. I don't know if I should be cringing or crying.

I'm pretty sure that unlike the Hulk, Ben Grimm could never jump super high. Alsom those speed lines look very weird.

>Ryker's Island
Whatever happened to the Cellar?

>I can get us out of here with a phone call
Wait what? How? Since when is the Wrecker of all people connected enough to break out like 40 guys from a maximum security prison with a phone call?

And why the fuck are they all wearing old-timey black and white prison outfits instead of orange jumpsuits?

A shame that such good art was used on such an uneventful book.

I think he's using tech to fly

technically it's anti-christ imagery. It's an upside-down cross.

>Closer than anyone has ever come

Remember when Ghost Rider beat 100 pieces of you for a laugh? Or was that the actual devil?

Look how many bald white men there are in this prison. Seems a bit unrealistic.

>And why the fuck are they all wearing old-timey black and white prison outfits instead of orange jumpsuits?
I'm pretty sure Rykers has the stripes like that. They're just orange and white stripes.

Is this your first exposure to Bendis?

They are non-specific criminal guys. Ones like the Wrecking Crew members and Griffon have distinct looks.

I'm tired of cosmic-level entities talking like internet users.

DOOMED

I'm pretty sure it really was the Maker pretending to be 616 Reed but then plans changed behind the scenes and they gave us this nonsense so they could end the book real quick.

> best armor is coming back
I'm okay with this

Well if we're being technical, the upside down cross was showing a sort of respect to Jesus. I think it was Paul who requested to be put upside down because he didn't think he deserved to go the same way as Jesus.

I'm glad I stopped reading this series. It doesn't seem like they really did anything good with this idea.

Did fucking Gweenpool possess Mephisto?

Peter, actually.

>Wait what? How? Since when is the Wrecker of all people connected enough to break out like 40 guys from a maximum security prison with a phone call?

Since New Avengers started.

It's Bendis, so it's the Hood. It's always the fucking Hood.

Old Testament, doesn't count

What?

Who did she sleep with? I don't remember the suggestion of her sleeping with either Doom or Tony, did I miss it?

p.s. fuck bendis

She never fucked Victor, so I think he fucked Tony off panel or Mephisto did some shit (?)

So is Marvel Legacy going to be the return of editors actually doing their job?

I'm kind of mad that I mostly liked the first half of this series because this might be the worst finale Bendis has ever written.