How many seasons will it get to before it gets gets cancelled/ends?

How many seasons will it get to before it gets gets cancelled/ends?

Also how would you rate season 3 so far in comparison to 1 and 2?

absolute garbage. the last episode with such hilarious dialogue as ''you're a beta male racist misogynist" was when i dropped it for good

It won't get cancelled/end since it's popular now, unless every single person realizes the show has gone to shit and stops watching, they could easily go for at least 5 more seasons.

I'm a couple episodes behind, so I haven't seen yet, but I'm enjoying 3 more than 2. 2 had far too many real stinkers. Interdimensional Cable 2 is one of the worst episodes of any show I've ever seen. WHen the beth and jerry subplot is better than rick and morty's adventure, you know you fucked up.

Season 3's biggest problem has been that they expect a mediocre premise to be enough to carry the episode, but it's still a better execution than 2.

I theorize 9, I'm seeing a lot of Adventure Time parallels here

1 or 2 more. Roiland and and Harmon will split before it goes any further then that. Season 3>2.

Season 1: Most consistently good season.

Season 2: Most consistently bad season.

Season 3: "Russian Roulette"-style combination of best and worst episodes of the entire series.

>the last episode with such hilarious dialogue as ''you're a beta male racist misogynist" was when i dropped it for good
Stop projecting

what?

Personally I think so far season 2 and 3 are pretty much on par with eachother - mostly bad episodes but with a few good memorable ones.

Season 1 is miles ahead of them.

It's a very popular [AS] show. It's not getting cancelled.

1 > 3 > 2

Five seasons.

I suspect Harmon's irascible nature will by the reason the show ends, and Justin ends up wanting to be independent.

I'm out after that episode as well. It's absolute garbage.

>combination of best and worst episodes of the entire series
There's not a single s3 ep that could be considered 'best'. Good, sure but never best.

>ITT people drop a show because a phrase hurt their fee fees
Sorry beta males.

didn't hurt my feelings, it's just shit writing
sorry retard

Well, he is a beta male. And him being called racist was just Summer getting back at him, when he implied that they were racist at the dinner.

What I don't get is why she threw misogynist in there.

>What I don't get is why she threw misogynist in there.
it's because the show is written by 2 white guilt ridden liberals who throw shit like that in regardless of whether or not it makes sense

Because it was hamfisted projecting by the writers. Jerry is 'the worst possible person' and so rather than keep the episode flow Summer has to go on a sanctimonious tirade so Dan Harmond can feel like he's attacked nazis (which be believes 2/3 of America are).
The REAL kicker was Morty's she just did line.

This season is inconsistent garbage produces almost exclusively to ease Harmon's angst and anger at being divorced. It's all look at me I'm a good person OR it's the Rick and Beth scene. 'Everyone's a bad person they just don't know it. I wasn't divorced because I'm a fucking retard'

All power to you if you want to continue but I have better taste than that and there are loads of other shows to watch

only tv I watched this year, waited for season three stream. Enjoyed it, but five seasons is about tops for any tv show. So five.

False. s3e1 and s3e7 are some of the best episodes in the entire series.

>What I don't get is why she threw misogynist in there.

Because he was using Kiara to get back at Beth.

>by 2 white guilt ridden liberals
Don't tar justin with that brush

Yea Justin is probably the smartest person on that cast

I think it all depends how long Justin and Dan can get along. They fell out big time which delayed this season so much.

Plus in general, Justin is an edgelord while Dan is a bleeding heart liberal whos been in a spiral of insufferable self pity for a while.

I bet anything that Justin is only making a new show so he doesnt have to work with Dan, you can feel how fucking awkward is is in that HR interview where Dan calls him out for not letting him be involved.

He literally quoted it word for word

I think that Morty's Mindblowers was pretty good too. I liked it a lot more than interdimensional cable.

You're such a fucking pussy faggot holy shit.

Awh, are your feefees hurt that people are turning on your favouritist show?

Thats literally what Rick says
> "Season -- Nine more seasons, Morty. Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szechuan sauce."

April first episode was good in itself but it also wasted a good number of plot lines by undoing most of season 2 finale right off the bat

most episodes after that were entertaining and had decent quality aside from some lever of federalization and a couple out of place moments.

Everything was enjoyable until this week's episode. It was so weak and poorly made. There were significantly less jokes and references, a good number of them fell flat. It was moralizing but in a clumsy and provocative manner and it absolutely failed the "show, don't tell" rule of thumb by making Beth act like a psychotic retard and then doing an exposition about how smart she actually is.

This
but I'm yet to drop it

I feel like it'll go on until season 5, then be quietly canned due to waning popularity and internal troubles.

I just hate how it's all pessimistic and full of trash like " boo hoo I'm smart" and "life is meaningless so I'm going to not care about anything"
God damn the only reason to watch it is for it's okay jokes

Season 3 is garbage, the only good episodes are 1,5,8